mRNA Vaccine Pioneer Dr. Robert Malone: Pfizer Documents Show They Knew About Serious , Cardiotoxicity, Birth Defects, All-Cause Mortality Rises

Dr. Malone is still a weenie.....he didn't do anything with these vaccines that any lab tech couldn't have done.

He certainly wasn't a pioneer....
More like stolen honor/glory. Like those guys who buy military medals who never served but act like they earned them.

Dr. Malone is still a weenie.....he didn't do anything with these vaccines that any lab tech couldn't have done.

More like stolen honor/glory. Like those guys who buy military medals who never served but act like they earned them.
So, nothing but ad hominem?

So, nothing but ad hominem?
Well it's like when Al Gore claimed he built or invented the internet....
The man barely knows how to operate a computer.
Doctor Malone is a pioneer in the same vein as AL Gore. That's why it's so ludicrous. Yes, the man knows how to work in a lab....but he doesn't know much about mRNA and what little he does is being used for propaganda and misinformation.

Well it's like when Al Gore claimed he built or invented the internet....
The man barely knows how to operate a computer.
Doctor Malone is a pioneer in the same vein as AL Gore. That's why it's so ludicrous. Yes, the man knows how to work in a lab....but he doesn't know much about mRNA and what little he does is being used for propaganda and misinformation.
I iterate.

I iterate.
If you had an actual reputable scientist instead of Malone....ok...I'd actually listen and pay attention. There are a handful. There are others who actually understand the science and are reputable but they aren't saying anything that people want to hear either.

But mostly the knowledgable guys are busy at the moment while Malone seems to have plenty of time to hit every media outlet ....

If you had an actual reputable scientist instead of Malone....ok...I'd actually listen and pay attention. There are a handful. There are others who actually understand the science and are reputable but they aren't saying anything that people want to hear either.

But mostly the knowledgable guys are busy at the moment while Malone seems to have plenty of time to hit every media outlet ....
Sure thing, spunky. Whatever you say. Thanks for playing.

We can argue at the margins or we can admit that leaky vaccines are a disaster. Look around. What do you think?

So you start with wiki.

Robert W. Malone

It says he promoted hydroxychloroquine. Nowhere does it says he knows about the time window of hcq. Many people learned about that in Philadelphia during the summer of 2000 at the International Nidovirus Conference. Why didn't Malone warn Trump about the hcq time window?

Malone is iterating many mistakes of the bureaucracy. They should be listed so that the prisoners can review them.

We can argue at the margins or we can admit that leaky vaccines are a disaster. Look around. What do you think?
I think that the number of lives and quality of lives saved by the vaccines outnumbers the numbers harmed by the vaccines.

And since the science is not in yet....I don't know. I have a suspicion that those who got vaxxed AFTER a covid infection are having issues....kinda like those who get hepatitis vaccines after contracting hepatitis.

Vaccines are not a minor thing. I've seen some antivaxxers that I know and love die or become disabled due to their convictions. I've seen other blood relatives of those same antivaxxers not get infected even when super exposed. I also have friends who have been harmed by vaccines....

It really is not a political issue. It's something that needs to be taken seriously....not trivialized or cheapened by some politician.
Of course forced medical treatments are a human rights violation....always have been in the past. The sheer hypocrisy of the politicians should be the first clue that they are the last ones to listen to. Social media is being controlled and influenced by people with their own agendas that are NOT in your best interests....the antivaxx, antimask, and etc are coming straight from SM campaigns launched by Russia and Iran. Same with the promotion of BLM and racism. (Which is why they got away with it)

If you don't see the propaganda and misinformation then you are spreading it and have become a tool. How often have the masses been right and focused on the right things at the right time? (Never in the history of mankind)

So...."Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" is an old axiom still holding true.

Run and get your booster.

I think that the number of lives and quality of lives saved by the vaccines outnumbers the numbers harmed by the vaccines.

And since the science is not in yet....I don't know. I have a suspicion that those who got vaxxed AFTER a covid infection are having issues....kinda like those who get hepatitis vaccines after contracting hepatitis.

Vaccines are not a minor thing. I've seen some antivaxxers that I know and love die or become disabled due to their convictions. I've seen other blood relatives of those same antivaxxers not get infected even when super exposed. I also have friends who have been harmed by vaccines....

It really is not a political issue. It's something that needs to be taken seriously....not trivialized or cheapened by some politician.
Of course forced medical treatments are a human rights violation....always have been in the past. The sheer hypocrisy of the politicians should be the first clue that they are the last ones to listen to. Social media is being controlled and influenced by people with their own agendas that are NOT in your best interests....the antivaxx, antimask, and etc are coming straight from SM campaigns launched by Russia and Iran. Same with the promotion of BLM and racism. (Which is why they got away with it)

If you don't see the propaganda and misinformation then you are spreading it and have become a tool. How often have the masses been right and focused on the right things at the right time? (Never in the history of mankind)

So...."Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" is an old axiom still holding true.
SARS-CoV-2 is a communist virus. It can't be called anything else, even if it was imported to the labs in the Western Hemisphere. The vaccine forces ("instructs") production of virus parts from inside the cell, as if it was making license plates in solitary confinement.

SARS-CoV-2 is a communist virus. It can't be called anything else, even if it was imported to the labs in the Western Hemisphere. The vaccine forces ("instructs") production of virus parts from inside the cell, as if it was making license plates in solitary confinement.
At this point the blame game is not relevant....trying to survive is.

You can take advice from Social media or media hounds with lab coats....or reasoned and studious professionals. I'm not going to know what is best for you and I really don't care other than wishing you to be healthy.

When I got covid with the latest strain that we don't have a vaccine for it was so mild that I thought it was just allergies. But that doesn't mean that I didn't mask around the contractors we are hiring. (I need them working on a tight time schedule) Or that others who have relied upon natural immunity have had a difficult time recovering. Some have been disabled by the virus. Others disabled by the vaccines.

It's a game of risks. I am not entitled to (nor should anyone but you) make the choices of what risks you entertain. Certainly not social media or other political websites.

At this point the blame game is not relevant....trying to survive is.

You can take advice from Social media or media hounds with lab coats....or reasoned and studious professionals. I'm not going to know what is best for you and I really don't care other than wishing you to be healthy.

When I got covid with the latest strain that we don't have a vaccine for it was so mild that I thought it was just allergies. But that doesn't mean that I didn't mask around the contractors we are hiring. (I need them working on a tight time schedule) Or that others who have relied upon natural immunity have had a difficult time recovering. Some have been disabled by the virus. Others disabled by the vaccines.

It's a game of risks. I am not entitled to (nor should anyone but you) make the choices of what risks you entertain. Certainly not social media or other political websites.
Intelligent people should not buy your apologetics. There are reasons for investigations of this communist virus.

CBC journalist Marianne Klowak cancelled for an article proposing both sides of the vaccine debate.

Random internet: " No "vax" for HIV after 40 years of research. No vax for cancer after 100 years of research. No vax for the common cold. And yet a virus mysteriously appears and within 12 months a "vax" is found by FOUR Pharma companies all within 1 week and we are all mandated to take it."

The Atlantic: Malone

Intelligent people should not buy your apologetics. There are reasons for investigations of this communist virus.

CBC journalist Marianne Klowak cancelled for an article proposing both sides of the vaccine debate.

Random internet: " No "vax" for HIV after 40 years of research. No vax for cancer after 100 years of research. No vax for the common cold. And yet a virus mysteriously appears and within 12 months a "vax" is found by FOUR Pharma companies all within 1 week and we are all mandated to take it."

The Atlantic: Malone

Ok....
There are "Vaccines " for cancer....they just aren't Vaccines. The causes of cancer are very varied. Some forms of cancer are years in the making unbeknownst to the host. They have been finding the root causes and easy, mild treatments that prevent these cancers from ever getting started. The issues usually start with genetics plus environmental factors combined....which is why you don't hear a lot about these "Vaccines " which aren't really Vaccines.

The "vaccine " found in a week by big pharma is another crock of BS. Moderna's vaccine was and had been under study by NIH funded studies....the lead researcher at Vanderbilt University was running out of ideas and research to do until the virus broke out. Wuhan lab was doing their things based on his research. (The guy is a local here in Nashville....goes to Gulf Shores for vacations with his family etc....nice knowledgeable guy....lousy at PR type stuff and is entertaining as a rock when given the podium microphone)
The mRNA technology has been approved for cancer treatments for ten years already. It's not front page stuff. It's complicated as to which cancers it will affect and which ones are not affected.

Finally....
The chances of finding a place to put the finger for blame is gone. Likely dead. A low level flunky would be the "boots on the ground" that would know....they are long gone by this point. So taking time for a witch hunt is a bad use of resources.
We could use those resources better elsewhere.

I believe Malone as well as I believe Faucci and letters from Santa Claus.
They burnt their bridges....I'm not buying anything from them. Neither are the reputable scientists.

Ok....
There are "Vaccines " for cancer....they just aren't Vaccines. The causes of cancer are very varied. Some forms of cancer are years in the making unbeknownst to the host. They have been finding the root causes and easy, mild treatments that prevent these cancers from ever getting started. The issues usually start with genetics plus environmental factors combined....which is why you don't hear a lot about these "Vaccines " which aren't really Vaccines.

The "vaccine " found in a week by big pharma is another crock of BS. Moderna's vaccine was and had been under study by NIH funded studies....the lead researcher at Vanderbilt University was running out of ideas and research to do until the virus broke out. Wuhan lab was doing their things based on his research. (The guy is a local here in Nashville....goes to Gulf Shores for vacations with his family etc....nice knowledgeable guy....lousy at PR type stuff and is entertaining as a rock when given the podium microphone)
The mRNA technology has been approved for cancer treatments for ten years already. It's not front page stuff. It's complicated as to which cancers it will affect and which ones are not affected.

Finally....
The chances of finding a place to put the finger for blame is gone. Likely dead. A low level flunky would be the "boots on the ground" that would know....they are long gone by this point. So taking time for a witch hunt is a bad use of resources.
We could use those resources better elsewhere.

I believe Malone as well as I believe Faucci and letters from Santa Claus.
They burnt their bridges....I'm not buying anything from them. Neither are the reputable scientists.
Daszak (Eco Health Alliance) collected the bat virus, RsSHC014 from Yunnan in 2011, which he gave to Ralph Baric, UNC Chapel Hill. We doubt that the Vanderbilt researcher has the stones to answer questions about bat coronavirus RsSHC014, which after lab manipulation proving increased dangers, was allowed to continue the research.

Daszak (Eco Health Alliance) collected the bat virus, RsSHC014 from Yunnan in 2011, which he gave to Ralph Baric, UNC Chapel Hill. We doubt that the Vanderbilt researcher has the stones to answer questions about bat coronavirus RsSHC014, which after lab manipulation proving increased dangers, was allowed to continue the research.
I seriously doubt that he knows anything about it.

Introduction to the History of mRNA Vaccines

The Atlantic's Malone article in post #16 mentions Rein Verbeke, Ghent University. One of Verbeke's articles, academically dense, provides the Cold War Russian link to mRNA technology:

'Reference #29. A. Isaacs, R.A. Cox, Z. Rotem, Lancet 2 (1963) pp. 113-116.'

There is no link nor title for ref. #29 in Verbeke's report. So the title is

(1963) Inhibition of Virus Multiplication by Foreign Nucleic Acid
(The reader can see from this abstract page, the Cold War Russian link under "Similar Articles:"

Aug 1964 Russia

Forum List

Back