Woman who assaulted elderly man in MAGA hat has gone missing

if the thug went missing

well

she went missing

Period.

Why is the OP so worried

"The SJ Merc's article says that Parker Mankey had wanted to go completely off the grid to stay out of the public eye, which would be completely understandable. I hope that this will turn out to be what has happened and she has come to no harm."

Like she's gonna live off the land or something. :auiqs.jpg:

I've had exactly 1 cup of Starbucks coffee in my life, not impressed.

It came from a machine in an Indian gas station in Clearwater.

"The SJ Merc's article says that Parker Mankey had wanted to go completely off the grid to stay out of the public eye, which would be completely understandable. I hope that this will turn out to be what has happened and she has come to no harm."

Like she's gonna live off the land or something. :auiqs.jpg:

She'll be fine..
I heard she picked up a book on wilderness survival the day she left titled... "How to live in the woods without upsetting nature's harmony or harming any plants or animals"
She won't know what to do with all the extra calories.

when she verbally assaulted a man wearing a Make America Great Again hat in a Palo Alto Starbucks on April 1, has been reported missing.
(I do wonder what he said to her first)

So the 71 year old man couldn't take a verbal assault. We call them snowflakes.

Ms. Jackboots here thinks it's okay to approach strangers in public places and verbally assault them over what they're wearing. Because of course she does.

That aside---

It seems the screecher in the OP couldn't take the same pressure she wanted applied to the hat wearer. Isn't that usually the way, though?

Forum List

Back