Woman votes for Trump, son tells her she is no longer his mother.

I have no desire to be friends with any Dimocrats of today. This however takes it to a new level.

'You are no longer my mother': A divided America will struggle to heal after Trump era

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

The correct response is, "Then consider yourself out of the will, stranger."

That's just sad. So many of the younger ones have been totally indoctrinated with critical race & other marxist BS they don't know how to deal with real life situations. Hopefully the kid wakes up and grows up

Hopefully before his mom passes away and he's left with a lifetime of regret. I would give anything for just one more conversation with my dad, and we were quite close up until he died. I can't even imagine how horrible that longing would be if I'd wasted my time with him on this sort of nonsense.

Today's sensible compassionate Biden voters are a lot like the Jacobin zealots that took people's head's off at the shoulders. In Portland "protestors" were even wheeling a guillotine around with them when they
invaded neighborhoods there trying to frighten people into silent compliance.

That's your future under the democrats and Biden. I hope some of your fools took notice.

Well, that's what guns are for: to shoot the murderous bastards before they get close enough to guillotine you.

If the story is true you have to wonder how a 21 year old (kid) can muster up such hatred for the President that he would disown his own mother. Things are strange out in left field.

The progressive brainwashing the left is giving these kids in school is amazing. They are convinced Trump really is a vile, dangerous, Nazi dictator and an enemy of the country!

. . . And that's why my kids have all been homeschooled. Two of the three are voting for Trump tonight. The third is too young to vote, but wants to go in the voting booth and watch me vote for Trump.

And no, I didn't brainwash my kids to support Trump. I didn't vote for him last time because I didn't trust how he would govern, and it took a while of watching him to gradually win me over.

I have no desire to be friends with any Dimocrats of today. This however takes it to a new level.

'You are no longer my mother': A divided America will struggle to heal after Trump era

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - When lifelong Democrat Mayra Gomez told her 21-year-old son five months ago that she was voting for Donald Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, he cut her out of his life.

That's the kind of fuckheads that are on the left.

She should pull out her will and say....fine.

That's the kind of fuckheads that are on the left.

She should pull out her will and say....fine.

If she doesn't have any other kids, she should leave it to his least-favorite cousin . . . or the cat.

When I was 21 all I did was drink and wanted to fuck anything that moved. I sure the hell didn't care about who voted for who.

Don't worry, he will be crawling back to her to cook his meals after he runs out of food stamps that he had spent on cookies and ice cream.

Forum List

Back