Exclusive: Tired of Trump, Deutsche Bank Games Ways To Sever Ties With trump - Sources

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It looks like Deutsche Bank is finally fed up with trump and wants to dump him. He owes them over 300 million dollars and it's due to be paid in 2023 and 2024. He has not paid one penny on the principle of the loan, just the interest. Which really isn't smart or good money management.

I wonder where trump will get his money from now? Saudi Arabia? The russian mob?

It looks like Deutsche Bank is finally fed up with trump and wants to dump him. He owes them over 300 million dollars and it's due to be paid in 2023 and 2024. He has not paid one penny on the principle of the loan, just the interest. Which really isn't smart or good money management.

I wonder where trump will get his money from now? Saudi Arabia? The russian mob?

How can they sever an agreement when he is paying his interest? Get back to us when he is in default over a 6 month period, no bank goes down this direction or they wouldn't make money.

Who cares what the douche bank says, liar?

Dude, you obviously know nothing about international or commercial realty finance. Most commercial loans are done on a balloon payment basis, often with clauses to extend the terms if agreeable to both parties.
Go try your ignorance on people who have never been able to finance anything but a couch from Rent-a-Center that ends up REPO'd anyway. You know, everyone in your family.

Banks only give a fuck about interest. Pay it for 50 years. They get the full dose(not theirs) when you drop dead. Banks take in 100 grand, can loan 1 million on it. ITS THE LAW.

Trump and Deutsche have much in common when it comes to questionable business practices with corrupt Russian oligarchs:
Front-Cover-of-New-York-Daily-News-on-Tuesday-November-3-2020.jpg

Scenes from Election Day in America, November 3, 2020

“Deutsche Bank has about $340 million in loans outstanding to the Trump Organization…

“In meetings in recent months, a Deutsche Bank management committee that oversees reputational and other risks for the lender in the Americas region has discussed ways in which it could rid the bank of these last vestiges of the relationship, two of the three bank officials said.”

"Let that sink in for a moment.

"Deutsche Bank has been repeatedly charged with violations of federal law like money laundering for Russian oligarchs, rigging the interest rate benchmark known as Libor, selling fraudulent mortgage securities, and so forth.

"And yet Deutsche Bank fears further reputational damage by being linked to the President of the United States.

"This is the surreal reality Americans now confront daily."

I tell you what, if he loses he can take the Ukraine and Japan deal from Biden.

How can they sever an agreement when he is paying his interest? Get back to us when he is in default over a 6 month period, no bank goes down this direction or they wouldn't make money.

It may be soon....

Who cares what the douche bank says, liar?
How is it a lie?

Trump could buy and sell that nazi bank with petty cash. Fake news of the highest order.

Y-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-N-N-N-N....... ZZZZZZZ........ zzzzzz....... zzzz
Trump is broke.

It may be soon....

Obviously the person you replied to didn't read the article.

Which is typical for a conservative. They are the most laziest people.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back