Biden says he may not speak to supporters Tuesday night after all

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He wants to wait until tomorrow. Has this happened before other than Hillary last year?

Backtracking on an earlier commitment to address the nation Tuesday night regardless of the election results, Joe Biden said Tuesday that he may wait to speak if the race remains tight.

"If there's something to talk about tonight I'll talk about it. If not, I'll wait until the votes have been counted the next day,” Biden told reporters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Asked what results he’d need to see Tuesday night to feel confident he was on track to win the election, Biden nodded to Florida.

“If Florida came in by 1 it's over. Done. If Florida doesn't come in and what happens is the early vote occurs in some other states, I think we're going to do well in them and we're going to re-establish that 'blue wall,'” he said.

“You can't think of an election in the recent past where so many states are up for grabs,” Biden said, referring to, “the idea I'm in play in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida.”

It sounds to me like he doesn't want to come out and speak until the media give him the nod "Biden wins!"

This was supposed to be a landslide for the Dems, why doesn't it feel like that way? Hmmm :nono:

If Trump hits 270 tonight, Trump must declare victory. Just come out and do so. It was 2am when they called it in 2016, they refuse to allow an Outsider to win, they care nothing at all for citizens.

He’ll hide like Hillary did when her ass was kicked by Trump. lol

As he wants the media to run his campaign and decide who wins.

I warned against this months ago. Letting media and their wealthy owners hijacking democracy. In Canada and England we have state run media, look how broke and declining our influence in the world is. England used to be 2nd largest economy in the world, they will never be there again.

He'll be on teevee later...

BidenJohn Gill.jpg

He’ll hide like Hillary did when her ass was kicked by Trump. lol

As he wants the media to run his campaign and decide who wins.

I warned against this months ago. Letting media and their wealthy owners hijacking democracy. In Canada and England we have state run media, look how broke and declining our influence in the world is. England used to be 2nd largest economy in the world, they will never be there again.
Democrats are slow and stupid. It’s why they keep repeating the same mistakes.

Backtracking on an earlier commitment to address the nation Tuesday night regardless of the election results, Joe Biden said Tuesday that he may wait to speak if the race remains tight.
Key word here: results. If there are no results yet, what would either of them have to say?

There aren't going to be any results tonight?
I dunno. A lot of people are saying we may not know who the winner is tonight.

Key word here: results. If there are no results yet, what would either of them have to say?
He could get up there and say “I’m Jill Biden, and I’m bringing humminahumminaderpressure, on China. You ain’t black, you dog faced pony soldier! I’ll kick your ass!!” Before the screen goes black with “technical difficulties”

Based upon exit polling data Fox news is running, America is doomed! If that shit is accurate, that Harris has more Americans liking her then not, that 63% believe the nation is going in wrong direction, that 53% don't like Pence, that the democratic party's favorable/unfavorable is 49-49% compared with GOP's 58% unfavorable, then folks America is doomed! There is a host of other shit FNC is blazing away with, to much to list, if any of the above is accurate & true, the United States has fallen! I'm not kidding you, that shit is either utterly fabricated or its over in an absolute laugher for Biden/Harris....

He wants to wait until tomorrow. Has this happened before other than Hillary last year?

"If there's something to talk about tonight I'll talk about it. If not, I'll wait until the votes have been counted the next day,” Biden told reporters in Wilmington, Delaware.

Asked what results he’d need to see Tuesday night to feel confident he was on track to win the election, Biden nodded to Florida.

“If Florida came in by 1 it's over. Done. If Florida doesn't come in and what happens is the early vote occurs in some other states, I think we're going to do well in them and we're going to re-establish that 'blue wall,'” he said.

“You can't think of an election in the recent past where so many states are up for grabs,” Biden said, referring to, “the idea I'm in play in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida.”

He must be too tired.

All I know is, who is going to guard the uncounted ballots overnight? In my lifetime, only 2000 was the day that it had to play out. It will only raise major suspicions if it is close.

Based upon exit polling data Fox news is running, America is doomed! If that shit is accurate, that Harris has more Americans liking her then not, that 63% believe the nation is going in wrong direction, that 53% don't like Pence, that the democratic party's favorable/unfavorable is 49-49% compared with GOP's 58% unfavorable, then folks America is doomed! There is a host of other shit FNC is blazing away with, to much to list, if any of the above is accurate & true, the United States has fallen! I'm not kidding you, that shit is either utterly fabricated or its over in an absolute laugher for Biden/Harris....
Did you tell anyone on the way out how you felt? I sure didnt, i voted "Make America Great Again" then left. Exit polls are for retards.

Calm down.

Sleepy Joe is planning to watch the Baby Shark video this evening, he isn't going to have time to watch the returns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back