Woman sexually identifies as an "objectarian" and "marries" a train station.

I'm sure they'll make cute, little, train station hybrid babies.

The only question that is important here is: is she happy?

No crimes are being broken, and at least she's not spending tens of thousands of dollars to transform her body into a train station. I think it's hilarious that she is supposedly a mental health counselor. But she is obviously sick in the head.

What happens if it burns down or something like that and the city doesn't rebuild? Or they build a car dealership next door and the train station and car dealership hookup.

People are certainly free to do what makes them happy as long as they aren't harming other people. I think most would find this odd though. I mean people get married to or love odd things; married to the mob, married to Jesus, married to your job, in love with a city, or country, or restaurant, a dog, or cat, a goldfish, a fishing spot, a car, a pair of shoes, a t-shirt, a holiday, a drug, money, chocolate, steak, lobster, butter, Subarus.

Me, I love rock and roll.

I hope they are happy together.

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband." Michel de Montaigne

Pretty much related to this woman that married a bridge a few years ago.

Anything dumber than liberal women? Anything? What?

I'll give her credit for being original. Though I'd rather not imagine how she intends to consummate the marriage.

Pretty much related to this woman that married a bridge a few years ago.

Anything dumber than liberal women? Anything? What?

Betsy Devos. Put in charge of education by the dumbest Republican. Though that grand prize is always a toss up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back