Woman in Toronto punched for being Jewish with no consequences

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sadly, the decades of the covert police manufacturing threats has ensured this reality. If police weren't wasting millions to chase rabbits, have Supers illegally enter the homes of citizens, etc they might uphold the law rather than violating it themselves.

Olga said she wasn’t holding her poster up high or putting it in anyone’s face, but merely clutching it as a reminder that Mia is still missing. Someone in the crowd didn’t like it and rushed her, and punched her so hard that 48 hours later, she still has a flat lip with purple colouring.

“I couldn’t tell who did it,” she said. “Everybody had a mask on.”

An anti-Semitic coward did this.

A bunch of these thugs are committing acts of intimidation all over town – whether it be outside of Jewish businesses, restaurants or even threatening to kill a doctor. Olga credits Toronto Police for pulling her back behind their line to safety.

But she was still assaulted for merely standing on a street in her city and trying to focus attention on a family friend who has been kidnapped.

In Canada, that is something she is free to do.

Sadly, the decades of the covert police manufacturing threats has ensured this reality. If police weren't wasting millions to chase rabbits, have Supers illegally enter the homes of citizens, etc they might uphold the law rather than violating it themselves.

Olga said she wasn’t holding her poster up high or putting it in anyone’s face, but merely clutching it as a reminder that Mia is still missing. Someone in the crowd didn’t like it and rushed her, and punched her so hard that 48 hours later, she still has a flat lip with purple colouring.

A bunch of these thugs are committing acts of intimidation all over town – whether it be outside of Jewish businesses, restaurants or even threatening to kill a doctor. Olga credits Toronto Police for pulling her back behind their line to safety.

But she was still assaulted for merely standing on a street in her city and trying to focus attention on a family friend who has been kidnapped.

Hamisis acolytes are scum!!!

Greg

Hope Mia is O.K.
The irony is that in Canada they have been pushing this absurd White Supremist/Nazi threat for decades. It simply.doesn't exist and never really has in my lifetime to any significant degree. Nazism died in 1945, I don't care if some idiot wants to play dress up or throw out some ancient slogans while staring in the mirror, that threat died long ago. I warned Americans that they might try to revive this fairy tale this after Trump lost and lo and behold they have. Citizens from Israel have always known the score, it is the naive citizens in the West that are gaslighting themselves, at their own peril.

I really don't understand this demonic hatred of these innocent people kidnapped by these rabid animals.

It seems like it makes the Jew haters angry towards JEWS to even see these victims. Decent people are praying for their safe return

I really don't understand this demonic hatred of these innocent people kidnapped by these rabid animals.

It seems like it makes the Jew haters angry towards JEWS to even see these victims. Decent people are praying for their safe return
People want to confuse the two issues. Both sides do it to a degree but I have witnessed FAR more Jewish people condemn the death of innocent Gazans than I have witnessed Muslims express the same outrage for the innocent Jews who wer murdered in Oct 7th. It is a horroble situation all around. The sooner Hamas is brought to justice the better. I just hope some lasting peace can be reached after their demise.

Just like their terrorist buddies...fighting the weak, and unarmed people.

Hamas is now fighting one of the best trained armies in the world. They will die to regret this.

God be with the Jewish woman. I’m glad she wasn’t murdered like the innocent Palestinian American boy was killed by a man who was once his friend, but
was turned into a pro Israel maniac by Israeli propaganda in our media.

Got to be honest.. Olga looks like a man... You see the picture?
maybe they thought it was a tranny?

thumbnail_IMG_2904-e1698791638605.png

Forum List

Back