Woman Dies Suddenly Inside the Pharmacy 15 Minutes After Getting a Booster Shot

That’s a lie. But let’s get back to my original question about why you think Trump would push this poison onto us and then brag about saving lives…

We can talk about your Biden misquote after
:laughing0301:

I don't know. I don't care. If you didn't notice, I said I didn't and won't take the shot. Trump has absloutely nothing to do with how I feel about it. I stopped taking "vaccines" a WAY long time before Trump decided to dabble in politics. If you let Orange Man live in your head, that's your business. He has nothing to do with any health care decisions I make.
If you didn’t notice I don’t really care how you feel about the shot. Take it or don’t, makes no difference to me. Why dont you care about our president Trump pushing this poison out to the world and then claiming he saved millions of lives with it?! Seems like a tremendous lie and abuse of power. Don’t you think?

If Trump has said to avoid the vac you would have been screaming your head off.
Although it turns out that would have been the better option.
Me screaming my head off is insignificant. What the president of the USA says and does is significant. Why dont you hold Trump accountable for pushing the vax out and then claiming he saved millions of lives with it?

:laughing0301:

Thank you for proving my point! Read the entirety of his statements from that night. They are mentioned in your article

If you didn’t notice I don’t really care how you feel about the shot. Take it or don’t, makes no difference to me. Why dont you care about our president Trump pushing this poison out to the world and then claiming he saved millions of lives with it?! Seems like a tremendous lie and abuse of power. Don’t you think?
No.

This is why I'll never take the vaccine. It's basically suicide if you do.

But Joe Biden said that the Democrats "beat big pharma".
Yea, the Democrats "beat" big pharma by giving them billions is profits from the mandatory vaccines that the government paid for.
Are the Democrats Voters retarded?
Who could possibly believe such a load of crap?

Me screaming my head off is insignificant. What the president of the USA says and does is significant. Why dont you hold Trump accountable for pushing the vax out and then claiming he saved millions of lives with it?

Because I wasn't dumb enough to get the jab.
You see I dont blindly follow anyone,I make my own decisions regardless of who's president....ya sheep.

Stop with the bullshit. Trump had nothing to do with the covid shot and was soundly criticized by you and the left throughout 2020 for not pushing it enough.
Hahahahahaha. Do I need to dig up the many quotes of him taking credit for it and claiming it saved millions of lives?? Are you denying he has said that?

Stop with the bullshit. Trump had nothing to do with the covid shot and was soundly criticized by you and the left throughout 2020 for not pushing it enough.
Actually it was Trump completely ignoring COVID after the EC count on December 12th certified his loss.

Forum List

Back