Woman Dies Suddenly Inside the Pharmacy 15 Minutes After Getting a Booster Shot

No matter how many people die from this, the clot shot lot will continue to deny it has any correlation to this giant gene therapy medical trial that was sold as "safe & effective".

It would be fascinating to observe the cognitive dissonance if it wasn't so deadly serious

My doctor told me that under no circumstances should I get a booster.
My doctor told me in 1996, after a severe -- life threatening -- reaction to a flu shot, to never get another vaccine, no matter what.

Can we even believe that there are folks Penelope so scared about this "disease" that they would DEMAND that I get the clot shot anyway?

W
Go get your booster. We don't want to see what might happen if you don't!
Why do you think Trump pushed this poison out onto us and then bragged about saving millions of lives? Should we unify in protest against such an abuse of power and violation of public trust coming from a US president?!

COVID means 5 days off paid without using sick time. Workers need a break. They surely won't miss work.

W

Why do you think Trump pushed this poison out onto us and then bragged about saving millions of lives? Should we unify in protest against such an abuse of power and violation of public trust coming from a US president?!
I don't know. I don't care. If you didn't notice, I said I didn't and won't take the shot. Trump has absloutely nothing to do with how I feel about it. I stopped taking "vaccines" a WAY long time before Trump decided to dabble in politics. If you let Orange Man live in your head, that's your business. He has nothing to do with any health care decisions I make.

Forum List

Back