Woman Charged With Hate Crime Just For Standing Up To Amazon??

This is not a hate crime

It appears to be a minor confrontation between people over bad or reckless driving that got out of hand

The couple was out of line

What anyone should do if a delivery driver is speeding in a residential area is get the license number and the date/time

Then complain to the company
It does no good to complain to Amazon and big tech -- they are fascicts -- they are probably the ones who ordered their drivers to drive recklessly thru the streets; terrorizing the community and leaving packages at the wrong address

"A California woman has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after she and her boyfriend cornered an Amazon delivery driver and prevented him from leaving, the Atlanta Black Star reports. Julie Warland became upset with the way Kendall McIntosh was driving while he was doing deliveries in her neighborhood. She and her boyfriend then followed McIntosh to "confront" him. She then parked her car on the street in such a way that McIntosh couldn't drive away. [Mr. McIntosh] then tried to deescalate the situation by attempting to leave, but Walrand prevented him by grabbing his steering wheel and hands.

Walrand called 9-11 and told the dispatcher McIntosh was "trying to escape." She also reportedly yelled profanities and racial slurs at him. McIntosh finally was able to get away. [The driver] said he was relieved when he saw neighbors stop to record the what was happening. “What constantly was running through my mind was you know it could be me in handcuffs instead of her so no matter what the situation is, just protect yourself. If you feel like you have to videotape it or anything, definitely do that because I felt like if there wasn’t a video; she probably could’ve gotten away with saying this,” said McIntosh."

First of all, it's about time someone stands up to Amazon....I have seen Amazon drivers drive horribly many times; this woman had probably seen enough and decided to do something about it and protect her community. She had every right to detain him; grab his arms, whatever she needed to do to protect herself, her boyfriend and her community from this latest instance of big tech overreach.

However, because of this woke mob critical race theory cultural Marxism crap -- the police are attacking the good people instead of the bad ones?? Why haven't we been told about this guy's previous driving record? Was he actually an Amazon driver? Did he have a criminal history? Was he driving recklessly because of drug use? Did they even bother to check? All of this could have been avoided if this uppity darkie would have just known his place and complied with her commands.

No, she did not have "every right" to detain him. She is an idiot and belongs in handcuffs.

^^ Another woke lib trying to change our way of life ^^

"A California woman has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after she and her boyfriend cornered an Amazon delivery driver and prevented him from leaving, the Atlanta Black Star reports. Julie Warland became upset with the way Kendall McIntosh was driving while he was doing deliveries in her neighborhood. She and her boyfriend then followed McIntosh to "confront" him. She then parked her car on the street in such a way that McIntosh couldn't drive away. [Mr. McIntosh] then tried to deescalate the situation by attempting to leave, but Walrand prevented him by grabbing his steering wheel and hands.

Walrand called 9-11 and told the dispatcher McIntosh was "trying to escape." She also reportedly yelled profanities and racial slurs at him. McIntosh finally was able to get away. [The driver] said he was relieved when he saw neighbors stop to record the what was happening. “What constantly was running through my mind was you know it could be me in handcuffs instead of her so no matter what the situation is, just protect yourself. If you feel like you have to videotape it or anything, definitely do that because I felt like if there wasn’t a video; she probably could’ve gotten away with saying this,” said McIntosh."

First of all, it's about time someone stands up to Amazon....I have seen Amazon drivers drive horribly many times; this woman had probably seen enough and decided to do something about it and protect her community. She had every right to detain him; grab his arms, whatever she needed to do to protect herself, her boyfriend and her community from this latest instance of big tech overreach.

However, because of this woke mob critical race theory cultural Marxism crap -- the police are attacking the good people instead of the bad ones?? Why haven't we been told about this guy's previous driving record? Was he actually an Amazon driver? Did he have a criminal history? Was he driving recklessly because of drug use? Did they even bother to check? All of this could have been avoided if this uppity darkie would have just known his place and complied with her commands.

should we be surprised to see this sort of racist in left wing dominated Berkeley California? I am not surprised.

Leftist racism is barely newsworthy it happens so often

No, she did not have "every right" to detain him. She is an idiot and belongs in handcuffs.

Yer an idiot. I am not a lib, but if you had your head out of your ass, you would know that. I won't bother with you further. I have no time for fools.

/---/ You can't detain anyone just because your pizzed. And yes, some Amazon drivers are horrible and others are very courteous.

Which unfortunately is pretty much how it is for any group of people no matter why they are grouped together. In one way or another, there will be at least one bad apple in every bunch guaranteed. The only thing that we can do is have our cameras ready so that legitimate evidence can be there to back up whatever statements and accusations are made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yer an idiot. I am not a lib, but if you had your head out of your ass, you would know that. I won't bother with you further. I have no time for fools.

Run away Marxist...

Go shove your critical race theory down someone else's throat

should we be surprised to see this sort of racist in left wing dominated Berkeley California? I am not surprised.

Well to be fair......you know how those darkies are

They commit 97.87% of all crime...so it makes sense she was suspicious of his kind

They commit 97.87% of all crime...so it makes sense she was suspicious of his kind

maybe that’s the prejudice used in leftwing cities and states like Berkeley California.

Run away Marxist...

i don’t think you know what marxism or critical race theory are

Taking the law into your own hands. You sound like a lawless loser.

Lawdy, lawdy Mr. Bill you got ole Whitey confused with your satire. Damn those Saltines, I hates them all.

Run away Marxist...

Critical race theory is about teaching white people are evil and to erase white people and replace them with radical leftist tranny albinos

Run away Marxist...

Critical race theory is about teaching white people are evil and to erase white people and replace them with radical leftist tranny albinos

We going to fix Whitey good and teach him a lesson he will never forget. Not sure what the lesson is but we going teach him for his own good. Maybe we should start with better table manners, or maybe we should just send to his room without dinner. Damn Saltines.

Run away Marxist...

We going to fix Whitey good and teach him a lesson he will never forget. Not sure what the lesson is but we going teach him for his own good. Maybe we should start with better table manners, or maybe we should just send to his room without dinner. Damn Saltines.

Suggest you leave the satire to the experts...

You know, folks who understand comedy isn't about punching down.....shit conservatives don't understand

Run away Marxist...

Suggest you leave the satire to the experts...

You know, folks who understand comedy isn't about punching down.....shit conservatives don't understand

No Sir, can't let you stir up the shit without no help. You keep pretending to be the white racist and I'll keep pretending to be you ever faithful black friend. Whese a team!

Run away Marxist...

that’s not 100 percent true, but it certainly about teaching children that race matters. Which is racist and spreads division...the goal of leftist snd the opposite of folks like Dr King and our founding documents

Forum List

Back