Woman Charged With Hate Crime Just For Standing Up To Amazon??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A California woman has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after she and her boyfriend cornered an Amazon delivery driver and prevented him from leaving, the Atlanta Black Star reports. Julie Warland became upset with the way Kendall McIntosh was driving while he was doing deliveries in her neighborhood. She and her boyfriend then followed McIntosh to "confront" him. She then parked her car on the street in such a way that McIntosh couldn't drive away. [Mr. McIntosh] then tried to deescalate the situation by attempting to leave, but Walrand prevented him by grabbing his steering wheel and hands.

Walrand called 9-11 and told the dispatcher McIntosh was "trying to escape." She also reportedly yelled profanities and racial slurs at him. McIntosh finally was able to get away. [The driver] said he was relieved when he saw neighbors stop to record the what was happening. “What constantly was running through my mind was you know it could be me in handcuffs instead of her so no matter what the situation is, just protect yourself. If you feel like you have to videotape it or anything, definitely do that because I felt like if there wasn’t a video; she probably could’ve gotten away with saying this,” said McIntosh."

First of all, it's about time someone stands up to Amazon....I have seen Amazon drivers drive horribly many times; this woman had probably seen enough and decided to do something about it and protect her community. She had every right to detain him; grab his arms, whatever she needed to do to protect herself, her boyfriend and her community from this latest instance of big tech overreach.

However, because of this woke mob critical race theory cultural Marxism crap -- the police are attacking the good people instead of the bad ones?? Why haven't we been told about this guy's previous driving record? Was he actually an Amazon driver? Did he have a criminal history? Was he driving recklessly because of drug use? Did they even bother to check? All of this could have been avoided if this uppity darkie would have just known his place and complied with her commands.

"A California woman has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after she and her boyfriend cornered an Amazon delivery driver and prevented him from leaving, the Atlanta Black Star reports. Julie Warland became upset with the way Kendall McIntosh was driving while he was doing deliveries in her neighborhood. She and her boyfriend then followed McIntosh to "confront" him. She then parked her car on the street in such a way that McIntosh couldn't drive away. [Mr. McIntosh] then tried to deescalate the situation by attempting to leave, but Walrand prevented him by grabbing his steering wheel and hands.

Confronting Amazon doesn't include physically restraining a driver who, is actually working for the Postal Service.

I'm not familiar with the penal code in Atlanta, but I'm relatively certain it doesn't empower private citizens to make traffic stops.

Yeah..... no.

You can't assault people for something like this and you sure as hell can't detain them.
As a matter of fact...you definitely could detain these people when they acted out of line......and you could do it anyway you wanted to....

The fact that the libs have made us feel like we have to treat these animals with equal rights is why this country isn't being made great again...

Blacks commit 97% of all crimes and you are telling me she didn't have a right to protect her community?

Yeah..... no.

You can't assault people for something like this and you sure as hell can't detain them.
As a matter of fact...you definitely could detain these people when they acted out of line......and you could do it anyway you wanted to....

The fact that the libs have made us feel like we have to treat these animals with equal rights is why this country isn't being made great again...

Blacks commit 97% of all crimes and you are telling me she didn't have a right to protect her community?
Not really though.

Walrand called 9-11 and told the dispatcher McIntosh was "trying to escape." She also reportedly yelled profanities and racial slurs at him. McIntosh finally was able to get away. [The driver] said he was relieved when he saw neighbors stop to record the what was happening. “What constantly was running through my mind was you know it could be me in handcuffs instead of her so no matter what the situation is, just protect yourself. If you feel like you have to videotape it or anything, definitely do that because I felt like if there wasn’t a video; she probably could’ve gotten away with saying this,” said McIntosh."

First of all, it's about time someone stands up to Amazon....I have seen Amazon drivers drive horribly many times; this woman had probably seen enough and decided to do something about it and protect her community. She had every right to detain him; grab his arms, whatever she needed to do to protect herself, her boyfriend and her community from this latest instance of big tech overreach.

However, because of this woke mob critical race theory cultural Marxism crap -- the police are attacking the good people instead of the bad ones?? Why haven't we been told about this guy's previous driving record? Was he actually an Amazon driver? Did he have a criminal history? Was he driving recklessly because of drug use? Did they even bother to check? All of this could have been avoided if this uppity darkie would have just known his place and complied with her commands.

You tell'em. Hell the universe is racist against whites and no one wants to talk about it:

I didn't read the article I provided the link to but I'm sure it proves my point.

Yeah..... no.

Not really though.
Yes really....that was codified in law.....

But I know how you cucks get triggered if someone like me points that out......because that would be an example of "REAL OPPRESSION" that a group of people dealt with and persevered thru.

You on the other hand...you claim simply saying three words oppresses you

Confronting Amazon doesn't include physically restraining a driver who, is actually working for the Postal Service.

I'm not familiar with the penal code in Atlanta, but I'm relatively certain it doesn't empower private citizens to make traffic stops.
he is working for the Postal Service?...how did you come to this conclusion?.....

It's BERKLEY - Buff the Knob - these sure weren't Trump supporters...

It's BERKLEY - Buff the Knob - these sure weren't Trump supporters...

Is that your world view?

When you read any news event that happens in the world.......

"I must know how this relates to Trump!!!"

The Atlanta Hawks won game 1 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals and Trump had nothing to do with it......

It's ok bro

Is that your world view?

When you read any news event that happens in the world.......

"I must know how this relates to Trump!!!"

The Atlanta Hawks won game 1 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals and Trump had nothing to do with it......

It's ok bro

When I read a Buff the Knob Troll Post® I know that you will slander America and promote your filthy Reich. It's what you do.

1624541446066.png

No, she did not have "every right" to detain him. She is an idiot and belongs in handcuffs.

If you see a Prog being assaulted, attacked and maimed or worse....let them...Let their children be done the same. Parents are being arrested by cops at school meeting spouting concerns at the idiocy at schools. The same cops who are being shit on completely by the side who hates them. Arresting people who may support them. Make examples of them. Of their children. Take rebar or anything else and make it molten hot and seal their orifices. These people are nuts. They do not have anything coming back to them. So they are fearless. As we type like I am now.

Why haven't we been told about this guy's previous driving record?
You aren't a small-town local cop on the "two-and-twenty" system, are you? You know, it's a quota of two arrests and twenty citations per month, and the mayor reviews "police activity" on the city hall budget to make sure every cop is pulling his weight on the beat.

Dumbass Negroes be dumbass Negroes.

I wonder if all the Negroes in the country are going to spend another six months of rioting and murdering because of this "racism" against their soul brother?

This is not a hate crime

It appears to be a minor confrontation between people over bad or reckless driving that got out of hand

The couple was out of line

What anyone should do if a delivery driver is speeding in a residential area is get the license number and the date/time

Then complain to the company

just like the defenders of children, who were arrested for "bucking the agenda".

/---/ You can't detain anyone just because you’re pizzed. And yes, some Amazon drivers are horrible and others are very courteous.

Last edited:

"A California woman has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after she and her boyfriend cornered an Amazon delivery driver and prevented him from leaving,

In some states, just this amounts to kidnapping and could get you locked up for awhile. Better to jot the license plate down and report to authorities.

Unless you'd actually enjoy an extended vacation with a bunch of folks with shanks and funny sexual practices...

I messed up my post again.

Bugger this for a lark.

Forum List

Back