Woke Woke Nope Nope

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A Negro John Clark?

Fuck you Hollywood. I ain't going to reward your filthy ass White Guilt inclusion/diversity/woke/hate Whitey bullshit.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Same here. I wont watch that bullshit for the same reason I wouldn't watch a movie about Martin Luther King Played by John Travolta.
Hey yo, Mr. Kotteeeeeer! Check it out yo, I’m sorry about being late for class, but I was sleepin and I had this freaky dream, ya know? Check it out, in the dream I was like old and I had kids, see? And I like wanted them to be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character, ya know? Is that weird or what?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A Negro John Clark?

Fuck you Hollywood. I ain't going to reward your filthy ass White Guilt inclusion/diversity/woke/hate Whitey bullshit.

How horrible for you to have this happen. Oh the Humanity!

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The question is how can the investors keep losing 10s of millions.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm more offended by Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher...

I'll watch it despite the fact that Liev Schreiber was the best John Clark... in the worst Jack Ryan movie...

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here. I wont watch that bullshit for the same reason I wouldn't watch a movie about Martin Luther King Played by John Travolta.
Hey yo, Mr. Kotteeeeeer! Check it out yo, I’m sorry about being late for class, but I was sleepin and I had this freaky dream, ya know? Check it out, in the dream I was like old and I had kids, see? And I like wanted them to be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character, ya know? Is that weird or what?
Like the Show, that is so 70's

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It must be great to be a Negro in Hollywood now.

All those White Guilt Limousine Liberal Hollywood producers wanting you to star in their inclusion movies nowadays.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who will play Perry White?

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This shit never ends

Bond's number is up: black female actor 'is the new 007'
This article is more than 1 year old
Daniel Craig retains title role but 25th instalment in the franchise reveals codename has been reassigned to British actor Lashana Lynch
not to be outdone:
‘The Golden Girls’ Is Getting Reimagined With An All-Black Cast, Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List