Woke Woke Nope Nope

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
A Negro John Clark?

Fuck you Hollywood. I ain't going to reward your filthy ass White Guilt inclusion/diversity/woke/hate Whitey bullshit.

Same here. I wont watch that bullshit for the same reason I wouldn't watch a movie about Martin Luther King Played by John Travolta.

Hey yo, Mr. Kotteeeeeer! Check it out yo, I’m sorry about being late for class, but I was sleepin and I had this freaky dream, ya know? Check it out, in the dream I was like old and I had kids, see? And I like wanted them to be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character, ya know? Is that weird or what?

super bike.jpg

I'm more offended by Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher...

I'll watch it despite the fact that Liev Schreiber was the best John Clark... in the worst Jack Ryan movie...

Same here. I wont watch that bullshit for the same reason I wouldn't watch a movie about Martin Luther King Played by John Travolta.

Hey yo, Mr. Kotteeeeeer! Check it out yo, I’m sorry about being late for class, but I was sleepin and I had this freaky dream, ya know? Check it out, in the dream I was like old and I had kids, see? And I like wanted them to be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character, ya know? Is that weird or what?
Like the Show, that is so 70's

It must be great to be a Negro in Hollywood now.

All those White Guilt Limousine Liberal Hollywood producers wanting you to star in their inclusion movies nowadays.

This shit never ends

Bond's number is up: black female actor 'is the new 007'
This article is more than 1 year old
Daniel Craig retains title role but 25th instalment in the franchise reveals codename has been reassigned to British actor Lashana Lynch
not to be outdone:
‘The Golden Girls’ Is Getting Reimagined With An All-Black Cast, Tracee Ellis Ross Reveals

Forum List

Back