Woke Supremacy...the new White Supremacy....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
In fact the new "Woke " Movement is anything but awake. It is totally sleeping insofar as its connection the real world and the most pragmatic approach to national unity. It is less tolerant, more violent and far more contagious that White Supremacy ever was or ever will be simply because it is an all inclusive bias that is not based on skin color or race but on intellectual snobbery and subsequent social Prejudice. It is in fact a specific Political position nowadays in and of itself.

I like the term because it is an accurate description of today's SJW movement and perfectly embodies the militant trend in that same segment.
From here on out conservatives have a new verbal tool to use in conversation and debate.

" WOKE SUPREACIST" " WOKE SUPREMACY" "THE WOKE SUPREMACY MOVEMENT"......

Remember it.

JO

1615455812163.png

In fact the new "Woke " Movement is anything but awake. It is totally sleeping insofar as its connection the real world and the most pragmatic approach to national unity. It is less tolerant, more violent and far more contagious that White Supremacy ever was or ever will be simply because it is an all inclusive bias that is not based on skin color or race but on intellectual snobbery and subsequent social Prejudice. It is in fact a specific Political position nowadays in and of itself.

I like the term because it is an accurate description of today's SJW movement and perfectly embodies the militant trend in that same segment.
From here on out conservatives have a new verbal tool to use in conversation and debate.

Remember it.

JO
It isnt built on intellectual supremacy although its opponents soon prove that to be the case. Its built on universal ideas of decency and you do not have to be a genius to understand that. Just a decent human being.

Remember it.

JO
It isnt built on intellectual supremacy although its opponents soon prove that to be the case. Its built on universal ideas of decency and you do not have to be a genius to understand that. Just a decent human being.

There is nothing "decent" about them. Barnyard Commies all.

Yes, because Woke Supremacists bomb churches, lynch those that offend them and storm the Capitol
No but they harass innocent people, shout down opposing speakers, threaten opposing views and generally all around terrorize a large segment of the population.
They burn buildings, destroy private property and threaten law enforcement.

But who is keeping count?

Yes, because Woke Supremacists bomb churches, lynch those that offend them and storm the Capitol
No but they harass innocent people, shout down opposing speakers, threaten opposing views and generally all around terrorize a large segment of the population.

So they use their right to protest and free speech to voice opposition while white supremacists use terrorism

So they use their right to protest and free speech to voice opposition while white supremacists use terrorism
yeah.... burning buildings, looting and destroying is "protest"?
Shouting down opposing views, threatening opposing speakers is "protest"?
Terrorizing innocent people simply having dinner is "protest".

really RW?

really RW?
Burning buildings, looting and destroying has nothing to do with woke

Do you even know what woke is?

Burning buildings, looting and destroying has nothing to do with woke

I know you want to define it only in it's most positive spin.
I live in a college town... I see woke everywhere. And they loooooooove to virtue signal their wokeness every single day

really RW?

Yeah. It's a misspelling of "stupid".

They “harass innocent people”. How do they harass them.

As for the rest of your right wing talking points, the strong evidence is that the violence, destruction of private property, and looting were perpetrated by right wing thugs, anarchists, and white supremacists hoping to attach blame for their actions as as false flag against the left.

The left is keeping count of who got arrested for the violence. So far it’s a bunch of right wing thugs, and dark web trouble makers.

But nice try.

Remember it.

JO

Your ideology says people are inferior because of the color of their skin, their gender, or their nationality. It's despicable.

Remember it.

JO

There is nothing "decent" about them. Barnyard Commies all.
Channeling your inner Kathleen Kenedy?

Remember it.

JO
It's about what Marx wrote in his diatribe about "...the proletariat awakening to class consciousness."

White Supremacy is evil. Tim Scott is African American, I am Jewish.

But Woke Supremacy is also evil.

How can we not hate people who are punishing us for our political opinions? Tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people have lost their jobs/careers. Tens of millions are walking on eggshells.

Almost all Conservatives, Independents, and Classical Liberals active on Social Media have said something for which their career can be destroyed by SJWs. How can we not hate those who persecute us?

Forum List

Back