Woke American women's soccer team

View attachment 806919

While the entire opposing team appeared to passionately sing as Vietnam's national anthem women on the women's US soccer team stood stoic, silent. Many hung their hands at their sides or behind their backs while a very few placed hands over their hearts.

Instead of representing their country - the US - or the American people, they selfishly represented their own personal views, biases, and agendas.

That makes it easy for me and other Americans to withholding our support for them. Quite simply, they have made it clear they do not represent me / us, do not care for the US.

They openly show their disdain for individual partisan politics / opinions / agendas rather than the greatness of the whole nation.

Screw'em. They want to divisive and disrespect our country. Go for it. I hope they lose every match they play in.

It's amazing how you can make something so absurd and totally ignorant. Likely it's your being brainwashed by the Right-Wing faux conservative faux journalists. Your last paragraph is deplorable, disgusting and so often posted by those who disrespect our seminal phrases, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

P.S. Those who support Trump and DeSantis may have read these phrases they sure haven't put them into their words and deeds.

Last edited:
View attachment 806919

While the entire opposing team appeared to passionately sing as Vietnam's national anthem women on the women's US soccer team stood stoic, silent. Many hung their hands at their sides or behind their backs while a very few placed hands over their hearts.

Instead of representing their country - the US - or the American people, they selfishly represented their own personal views, biases, and agendas.

That makes it easy for me and other Americans to withholding our support for them. Quite simply, they have made it clear they do not represent me / us, do not care for the US.

They openly show their disdain for individual partisan politics / opinions / agendas rather than the greatness of the whole nation.

Screw'em. They want to divisive and disrespect our country. Go for it. I hope they lose every match they play in.

SNOWFLAKE...

Kaeprincick was a Super Bowl QB in the NFL. Try again.

Get back to me when you come back to earth.
You believe MAGA is a mainstream idea promoted by corporations, athletes and media to the same degree other political views are? A little bit of honesty would be appreciated.

Much of the US women's soccer team remained silent during the playing of The Star-Spangled Banner at Friday's World Cup opener in New Zealand, prompting critics to excoriate players over a perceived lack of patriotism.

Before beating Vietnam, 3-0, to open Group E play, six of 11 starting players opted against placing their hands over their hearts, instead keeping their arms at their sides or behind their backs. Meanwhile, five others did put their hands on their hearts, including three — Julie Ertz, Alyssa Naeher and Lindsey Horan — who also sang the national anthem lyrics.

The Vietnamese women, on the other hand, were all seen singing their anthem with their hands on their chests.

While some players turned and faced the flag, others, such as Christen Press, remained facing forward towards DuPré. Several had their hands on their hearts, such as co-captain Alex Morgan, while another co-captain, Rapinoe, kept her arms behind her back.

Photographs and video footage show that the players who turned away did so to face the stars and stripes flag at the far end of the stadium.

Regardless, critics on social media accused American players of attacking DuPré, the country, or both.

As for the game, Sophia Smith and captain Lindsey Horan both scored as the US cruised to a relatively easy win over Vietnam on Friday.

Comment:
It's a big mistake for Athletes to be disrespectful to their fans and their country.
It jeopardizes their endorsement deals.
There is probably a lot of peer pressure from the Left Wingers on the team to be anti-patriotic.

View attachment 806919

I have rooted against women's soccer for years now since they started showing their anti American agendas by refusing to stand or things they have said.

Megan rapahoe being the worst offender among them.

Then they had the balls to bitch and complain that women's soccer players don't make as much men while ignoring when people point out they don't bring in the same amount of merchandise and ticket sales as men. So in reality they are paid proportionally equal to men.

And they also ignore the women's soccer team are leeches. They get a portion of the prize money when they men win their games.

It's amazing how you can make something so absurd and totally ignorant. Likely it's your being brainwashed by the Right-Wing faux conservative faux journalists. Your last paragraph is deplorable, disgusting and so often posted by those who disrespect our seminal phrases, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

P.S. Those who support Trump and DeSantis may have read these phrases they sure haven't put them into their words and deeds.

Nothing you said makes any sense, even after reading it twice. You said a lot of words but they don't mean anything, address the topic at hand or even really express a thought or opinion.

All I could divine from it is that you don't like conservatives or republicans. That's the only message you got out.

Ask Colin Kaeprinick (sp?) and get back to me.
???

A washed up QB was on his way out of the league… and then proceeded to turn down multiple low contracts and demanded 20 million or else everyone was racist. Nobody met his massively inflated demands.

How is that anything to speak of? Sounds like that’s what should have happened

I'm supporting the USA National team. Not sure how that is "hatred for America" but then again...you're a flaming idiot so I'm not really interested in your opinion.

Have a nice day.
These women just did not start this. They have been doing this for years. Some have gotten into trouble. Their egos show how spoiled they are in a world where they really only have had no more than a few real competitors. They are hard to like. And people want to. Most people have relatives who are women. And they want them to do well in life. Not like this though.

Soccer sucks!

Women Soccer really sucks!

American Women Soccer has the most suck of all!

Piss on the American Women's team. I hope they lose.

Much of the US women's soccer team remained silent during the playing of The Star-Spangled Banner at Friday's World Cup opener in New Zealand, prompting critics to excoriate players over a perceived lack of patriotism.

Before beating Vietnam, 3-0, to open Group E play, six of 11 starting players opted against placing their hands over their hearts, instead keeping their arms at their sides or behind their backs. Meanwhile, five others did put their hands on their hearts, including three — Julie Ertz, Alyssa Naeher and Lindsey Horan — who also sang the national anthem lyrics.

The Vietnamese women, on the other hand, were all seen singing their anthem with their hands on their chests.

While some players turned and faced the flag, others, such as Christen Press, remained facing forward towards DuPré. Several had their hands on their hearts, such as co-captain Alex Morgan, while another co-captain, Rapinoe, kept her arms behind her back.

Photographs and video footage show that the players who turned away did so to face the stars and stripes flag at the far end of the stadium.

Regardless, critics on social media accused American players of attacking DuPré, the country, or both.

As for the game, Sophia Smith and captain Lindsey Horan both scored as the US cruised to a relatively easy win over Vietnam on Friday.

Comment:
It's a big mistake for Athletes to be disrespectful to their fans and their country.
It jeopardizes their endorsement deals.
There is probably a lot of peer pressure from the Left Wingers on the team to be anti-patriotic.

Let them stay in Vietnam and cancel their visas.

???

A washed up QB was on his way out of the league… and then proceeded to turn down multiple low contracts and demanded 20 million or else everyone was racist. Nobody met his massively inflated demands.

How is that anything to speak of? Sounds like that’s what should have happened
That isn't what happened.

Again...Kap was near the top of his game when he was blackballed (no pun intended).
Huh? He was benched because of bad play when he started kneeling. You’re wrong there.
You simply don't know what you're talking about. Add that to the long list of marginal QBs who had starting jobs during or after his shadow-ban.
Kap was a marginal QB at best by that time.. and you ought to know NFL locker rooms avoid drama like the plague.. unless you’re elite, which Kap wasn’t at that time

Huh? He was benched because of bad play when he started kneeling. You’re wrong there.
LOL. Marginal QBs start every week in the NFL. I'm looking at you Mariota. There are even more washed up QBs who start and back up others. Again; you simply don't know what you're talking about.
Kap was a marginal QB at best by that time.. and you ought to know NFL locker rooms avoid drama like the plague.. unless you’re elite, which Kap wasn’t at that time
I also agree it had more to do with the locker room than the field of play.

Nothing you said makes any sense, even after reading it twice. You said a lot of words but they don't mean anything, address the topic at hand or even really express a thought or opinion.

All I could divine from it is that you don't like conservatives or republicans. That's the only message you got out.
Well, either you are a damn liar or can't understand a word. How about seminal, i.e., "of a work, event, moment, or figure) strongly influencing later developments.

What a pathetic troll.

You suck at gaslighting, BTW. Go back to your masters for retraining.

I have 5 daughters, all but one of them played soccer. I was a coach for girls teams for many years even after my kids stopped playing and went to college. Love the game and think it's great for girls. I used to be a big fan of the women's game. I bought season tickets to the Orlando Pride (The men's team is called the Lions). During the very first home game, that selfish, ignorant self-aggrandizing shithead Rapinoe, who was on the visiting team, knelt for the national anthem. I never went to another game.

A few years back our national team were champions and they dragged the flag across the ground when they celebrated and I vowed to never watch another game.

I saw where someone on TikToc posted that the US Women's team wouldn't sing the national anthem or put their hands on their hearts. now not only will i not watch, I'll be hoping that those ungrateful, entitled talentless morons lose.

Oh what a great thing it would be for a group of male mediocre soccer players who are mentally unstable enough to think they are women, decided to play soccer for the US and caused all of those stupid shitheads to lose thier positions.

That would be awsome!

You just shattered the Irony Meter with that post.

Forum List

Back