Woke Airman Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of Israeli Embassy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the kind of idiots Biden wanted in the military.....replacing the steely-eyed warriors that were put out because they refused to take the poison stick Biden tried forcing on active-duty military members:

This is the kind of idiots Biden wanted in the military.....replacing the steely-eyed warriors that were put out because they refused to take the poison stick Biden tried forcing on active-duty military members:

Darwin Award. Hopefully the 25 year old had not procreated before lighting the torch. He was from the 531st Intelligence Support Squadron, lending credence to the joke military intelligence it just two terms, mutually unassociated.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...tside-israeli-embassy-reports-say-2024-02-26/

Darwin Award. Hopefully the 25 year old had not procreated before lighting the torch. He was from the 531st Intelligence Support Squadron, lending credence to the joke military intelligence it just two terms, mutually unassociated.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...tside-israeli-embassy-reports-say-2024-02-26/
I kid I knew on the U.S.S. Bryce Canyon AD-36 jumped off the ship while we were on a dependent's day cruise (the Summer of 1976) to Maui and drowned.
He got a Dear John letter from his girl friend and so he chose that time to end his worthless life, by traumatizing family members who witnessed his stupidity.
Funny thing, he looked like this idiot airman.

marshmallowsroastjgjhjhf.jpg

I kid I knew on the U.S.S. Bryce Canyon AD-36 jumped off the ship while we were on a dependent's day cruise (the Summer of 1976) to Maui and drowned.
He got a Dear John letter from his girl friend and so he chose that time to end his worthless life, by traumatizing family members who witnessed his stupidity.
Funny thing, he looked like this idiot airman.
Another Darwin Award winner.

Aaron Bushnell, Who Burned Himself Alive, Cheered Murder of U.S. Soldiers.
“I work for the air force and would also have no right to complain about violent resistance”.
February 29, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield .
When Aaron Bushnell, an Antifa member and Air Force Airman, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C., Hamas supporters in this country made him into a martyr.

Cornel West praised Bushnell’s “extraordinary courage and commitment”, Roger Waters celebrated him as an “All-American Hero” and the media emphasized his military role.

In reality, Aaron Bushnell was a member of radical anarchist groups on social media, he wanted to leave the Air Force and cheered the killings of members of the U.S. military.

When three black Army soldiers were murdered in an Iranian-backed Islamic terror attack back in January, Aaron Bushnell posted it to the Antifa ACAB (All Cops are Bastards) Reddit group with a mocking “OhNoAnyway.jpg” meme.

“The cops are the domestic military and the military is the international police. They are bad for the exact same reasons,” Aaron Bushnell posted in the ensuing debate.

Forum List

Back