Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

OK, so how do we know that figure is real or a lie? Can you provide a reliable link 29,000 showed up for a Trump rally somewhere? And remember, Obama was drawing 75,000 and even 100,000 for his rallies this close to election day so even if you could provide a link it will mean really nothing.
You'd think you would provide a reliable link for your claim before demanding one, especially given your reputation as a sleazebag.

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level attack riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know how he thinks he's drawing new people.
I didn't think you were gullible enough to buy into the whole "super-spreader" bullshit.

Do you also believe that a person who was already infected can be re-infected? Please tell me you don't believe that bullshit too.

Should Don lose, I suspect many brainwashed Fox News consumers are going to be shocked. They think he’s GREAT! LOL.
I believe the Deplorables are looking for representation. We know what is thought if them by the media/entertainment/political/elites and others.

I believe it was 29,000 at his last rally for the day yesterday.
Yep, its hurting him really bad ;)
OK, so how do we know that figure is real or a lie? Can you provide a reliable link 29,000 showed up for a Trump rally somewhere? And remember, Obama was drawing 75,000 and even 100,000 for his rallies this close to election day so even if you could provide a link it will mean really nothing.
Of course I know its true because Trump told me so.
Did you like the part where I originally said "I believe" ?
I dont have a link, so go search yourself, or vote for Trump.
Its not going to matter after Nov 3rd anyway, because Trump has beat the Dems at their own game.
Game Over !

Rallies allow him to go directly to the people. To energize voters and communities. All of the fake numbers do little, they throw them out all the time.

People don't have to hide and be afraid. Last night, in the world Series, Turner was pulled from the game because he tested positive for the Wuhan Virus. On video for the world to see, he is clapping hands and hugging teammates and they all KNOW he is pulled because of his test results!

Why are athletes who are worth millions unafraid, but the lowly hourly working schlep has to be sacrificed due to this "death sentence of a disease"?! If people are afraid, then stay afraid. Your gene needs to go into remission anyways. It's called life. Live it or don't, but don't whine about others who do.

In fact, why don't these political experts just go to sleep, the polls already say "Trump is going to lose". They keep working hard to convince the lowly citizen to accept it, China is coming, just accept it man. They want China to decimate your Middle Class, how else can they do that unless they convince you that Trump has lost. Even before election day!

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
Clinton, the original draft dodger.

Nah. He was in the ROTC until he realized his number was so high he wouldn't get drafted.

He quite the ROTC and He and Hitlery then became active war protesters.

you can almost picture the Progs jettisoning Biden and swearin Harris. in as President Harris would never be elected on her own. Evil is there in front of us all. Remember you Progs....The agendas are more important then the people. That includes you.

Its not going to matter after Nov 3rd anyway, because Trump has beat te Drms at their own game.
Game Over !
Sarcasm doesn't come across well on message boards if that is what you are claiming. Sorry for my misinterpretation of your post. I thought you were lying about the numbers.

Should Don lose, I suspect many brainwashed Fox News consumers are going to be shocked. They think he’s GREAT! LOL.

'THINK he's great'?!

As always, Democrats', the Fake News Media's, and snowflakes' terminal TDS prevents them from acknowledging the documented historical facts of President Trump's and his administrations recorded / reported /verified successes:

Strongest Economy in DECADES

Lowest unemployment rate in DECADES

Lowest Black Unemployment Rate IN US HISTORY

Lowest Latino Unemployment Rate IN US HISTORY

Lowest Asian Unemployment Rate IN US HISTORY

Lowest Women Unemployment Rate IN US HISTORY

Lowest Young People Unemployment Rate IN US HISTORY

Most Americans Working At 1 Time In US History

Lowest Poverty Rates For Blacks Since US Began Collecting This Data

Did the 'Impossible' - brought back jobs from overseas

More Jobs, Higher Wages, Raises, Bonuses. and Advancement Opportunities

Eliminated Obama's Record-setting # of job-killing regulations

MILLIONS of Americans off of Dem-provided tax-paid social programs

Signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice reform bill - fixed Joe's F*-Up

Initiated historic tax cut legislation resulting in the creation of highly successful Opportunity Zones

Signed the first Perkins C.T.E. reauthorization since 2016 - $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.

U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
-- US reached complete Energy Independence (Joe Wants To End That!)

Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe, hurting Russia and it's choke-hold on energy dependence

Withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major change in trade policy -- better trade deals for Americans

Stood up to China like no other President //secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam

Negotiated the freeing of a dozen US hostages abroad

1st President in DECADES to actually NOT start any new wars

EARNED 4 (FOUR) Nobel Peace Prize nominations for negotiating / securing MULTIPLE HISTORIC peace treaties thought to be IMPOSSIBLE

....and that is only part of the historic, unparalleled achievements he is responsible for.

'GOOD'?

President Donald Trump accomplished more that ANY President in DECADES - to include Barry - in DECADES, in many cases EVER.

President Trump did more for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and women than any other President in US HISTORY....despite Obama's failed coup attempt, constant undermining, sedition, illegal spying, non-stop coup attempts, and an admitted 1st completely politically partisan in US history based on ZERO crimes, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses.

Its not going to matter after Nov 3rd anyway, because Trump has beat te Drms at their own game.
Game Over !
Sarcasm doesn't come across well on message boards if that is what you are claiming. Sorry for my misinterpretation of your post. I thought you were lying about the numbers.
And I didnt know you were a physiologist specializing in sarcasm across message boards.
The number I quoted did indeed come from Trump.
Was it the exact amount ? idk and I cant prove it.
Do you really think it will matter to know the exact number at this point ?

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know he thinks he's drawing new people.

Independents are still up for grabs as are those who may not normally vote at all. That is his main target audience.

Democrats are the only ones scared about “super spreader” nonsense. He doesn’t care about those anyway.

You never answered by question about why college football games have a 25% capacity which is 20-25k+ in many cases. The NFL is very liberal, which is the only reason they aren’t doing the same.

Trump is trailing amongst seniors. He won seniors in 2016. A big reason for this is because of COVID.

They are asking, if he's being reckless with himself and his supporters, how can I trust him to protect me?

'THINK he's great'?!

As always, Democrats', the Fake News Media's, and snowflakes' terminal TDS prevents them from acknowledging the documented historical facts of President Trump's and his administrations recorded / reported /verified successes:

Signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice reform bill - fixed Joe's F*-Up

Initiated historic tax cut legislation resulting in the creation of highly successful Opportunity Zones

Signed the first Perkins C.T.E. reauthorization since 2016 - $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.

U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.

Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe, hurting Russia and it's choke-hold on energy dependence

Withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major change in trade policy -- better trade deals for Americans

Stood up to China like no other President //secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam

EARNED 4 (FOUR) Nobel Peace Prize nominations for negotiating / securing MULTIPLE HISTORIC peace treaties thought to be IMPOSSIBLE

....and that is only part of the historic, unparalleled achievements he is responsible for.

'GOOD'?

President Donald Trump accomplished more that ANY President in DECADES - to include Barry - in DECADES, in many cases EVER.

President Trump did more for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and women than any other President in US HISTORY....despite Obama's failed coup attempt, constant undermining, sedition, illegal spying, non-stop coup attempts, and an admitted 1st completely politically partisan in US history based on ZERO crimes, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses.
ALERT...Fox News consumer.

Not according to undecideds being swayed after his debates and attending his rallies.

Accoding to which undecideds?

First, there aren't many undecideds left. In 2016, 13-15% of the electorate was undecided. They broke heavily for Trump. Today, 5-6% of the electorate is undecided. So there are fewer of them to sway.

Second, a big reason why he's doing these rallies is because his campaign is almost out of money, so he's trying to get media coverage, both locally and nationally. But he's getting negative coverage locally as the news is covering the rallies as super-spreader events, and the national networks aren't covering his rallies like they did in 2016.

'THINK he's great'?!

'GOOD'?

You missed out the prestigious "Bay of Pigs" award.

Game Over !
And I didnt know you were a physiologist specializing in sarcasm across message boards.
The number I quoted did indeed come from Trump.
Was it the exact amount ? idk and I cant prove it.
Do you really think it will matter to know the exact number at this point ?
No one asked you for an exact number. Your claim or suggestion is misinformation and a lie. You are digging your own hole for establishing yourself as a liar here.

In a thread about Trump rallies, you are telling a huge lie about his attendance numbers. You are purposely spreading misinformation to USMB members and readers by spreading lies Trump has told. If I am wrong I will apologize. I think you know and I know you are an immature cowardly liar. Now either be a man or shut up.

News consumer.

No - a NON-partisan, NON-reality-denying, NON-hate-driven, American who knows how to read, who acknowledges proven / confirmed FACTS and is NOT ruled by liberal Fake News Propaganda, extreme partisan emotion, and what their re-programmers / handlers feed to parrot.

Fox News is NOT the source of the list I gave you. It is recorded, documented, verified FACT, historical data.

After being provided a PARTIAL list of documents facts you avoided addressing any one of them, refused to provide any information /evidence to debunk any of them. Your response is nothing more than the equivalence of 'NUH-UH!'.

:p

Forum List

Back