Woah! Trouble at the Omaha Trump Rally!

I believe it was 29,000 at his last rally for the day yesterday.
Yep, its hurting him really bad ;)
OK, so how do we know that figure is real or a lie? Can you provide a reliable link 29,000 showed up for a Trump rally somewhere? And remember, Obama was drawing 75,000 and even 100,000 for his rallies this close to election day so even if you could provide a link it will mean really nothing.

America wasn't living under a pandemic when Obama was drawing that many.

So how many people showed up to see Obama when he was stumping for Joe, the last couple weeks? You could fit them all in one of those short yellow buses they use to take the retards to retard school.
Lame deflection. A lie is a lie and Trump and your liar got caught lying again.

Law-enforcement estimated the Omaha crowd to be over 10,000. Has 10,000 people ever showed up for a Biden rally, even with Obama helping him?

The Rightside Broadcasting network also live-streams every Trump rally. They typically get over 100,000 viewers watching the rally every time they stream one.

Last edited:
In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level attack riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know how he thinks he's drawing new people.
i would support trump holding rallies in a vaccuum. they could install a dome, invite all the cultists, and then apply the vaccuum. make it pay per view.
Stop trying to interfere in our elections. Foreigner. I would Install some logic into you and see how you do.
stop whining, son. your idiocy impacts the world.
You don’t know what the word means. Best thing for your Nazi brain to do is sleep.
ah, TrumpLogic on display.
Nope. Fact is it has zero to do with DJT. My ancestors kicked the crap out of yours in not one but two world wars so please keep your ignorant comments to yourself, Herr Elder.

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Ok. So a bunch of old folks suffered from hypothermia.
And I see Doc thinks that’s funny.
Not sure what’s funny about seniors getting hypothermia, but ok.

In a vacuum, I can understand a candidate wanting to hold rallies. But, this incredibly irresponsible super-spreader madness aside, he continues to say nothing that would attract new people. He just does his regular, grade school-level attack riffing based on talk radio talking points.

I'm pretty sure his base is sealed. I don't know how he thinks he's drawing new people.
i would support trump holding rallies in a vaccuum. they could install a dome, invite all the cultists, and then apply the vaccuum. make it pay per view.
Stop trying to interfere in our elections. Foreigner. I would Install some logic into you and see how you do.
You don’t know what the word means. Best thing for your Nazi brain to do is sleep.
Nope. Fact is it has zero to do with DJT. My ancestors kicked the crap out of yours in not one but two world wars so please keep your ignorant comments to yourself, Herr Elder.
^moar retard logic. the only connection between your ancestors and this "conversation" is that you inherited some of their genes. you are not showing that to be a positive, whiner.
you are on par with english football hools. they can only queef "nazi" and "two world wars and one world cup" when confronted with something or someone german.

^moar retard logic. the only connection between your ancestors and this "conversation" is that you inherited some of their genes. you are not showing that to be a positive, whiner.
you are on par with english football hools. they can only queef "nazi" and "two world wars and one world cup" when confronted with something or someone german.
That is precisely the connection, Herr Eder. My ancestors come from Russia, the old Soviet Union. Your ancestors got their asses kicked. Like I am doing to you now.

Football hooligans??!?! LMAO.

This isn't Chelsea vs. Borrusia Dortmund. You're such a tool.

I can’t post the whole thread, but it’s bad. Here’s the opener, before everything:

25 tweets later:

...and counting.

Ok. So a bunch of old folks suffered from hypothermia.
And I see Doc thinks that’s funny.
Not sure what’s funny about seniors getting hypothermia, but ok.

Fellow Trump voters, dedicated enough to go to a rally in 18 degree wind chill. Many old people vote on Election Day. Trumpers: “Let’s kill off some of them a few days before.”

Thanks for the update Synth! :cuckoo:

"Extremely heavy traffic on Abbott Drive."

So you admit Trump Rallies attract thousands of American patriots? :dunno:

How is a draft dodger considered a patriot? Tell us what exactly makes you a patriot. Does being a white, right wing, racist make you a patriot?
And he pulls the race card.
Who would have saw that coming?
Everybody, because it’s all you seem to do.
Does being on the internet violate any terms of your probation?

That is precisely the connection, Herr Eder. My ancestors come from Russia, the old Soviet Union. Your ancestors got their asses kicked. Like I am doing to you now.

Football hooligans??!?! LMAO.

This isn't Chelsea vs. Borrusia Dortmund. You're such a tool.
no, son. your ancestors have nothing to do with this. maybe someone else who has functioning logic circuits instead of this obviously faulty batch you consider yours has the patience to further explain this to you. i, on the other hand, laugh at your attempt to claim some sort of relevance here.

After Rump leaves, the community has to clean up the mess.

What mess, some old people got cold? That's a "mess" to you?
It could've been worse, but thankfully we have global warming happening.
Weather happens, fool.

Last edited:
He has cost us a fortune and damned near killed us as a nation. It will take a lot to rebuild, but we will. We are a nation of all colors, both sexes, all religions, heterosexual and LGBTs, all united under the Stars and Stripes. I never thought that it would come to this, but it has. Be strong, my brother. I send you blessing across the miles.

Toast a cold
He has cost us a fortune and damned near killed us as a nation. It will take a lot to rebuild, but we will. We are a nation of all colors, both sexes, all religions, heterosexual and LGBTs, all united under the Stars and Stripes. I never thought that it would come to this, but it has. Be strong, my brother. I send you blessing across the miles.

Toast a cold one for me. I'll do the same for you. Sorry, but it's going be a cold CocaCola.

WHAT MESS, SOME OLD PEOPLE GOT COLD. tHAT'S A "MESS" TO YOU? wEATHER HAPPENS, FOOL.
What mess, some old people got cold? That's a "mess" to you?
It could've been worse, but thankfully we have global warming happening.
Weather happens, fool.

I'll check in with you after the election to see if you learned some manners. Until then, it's time to thin the gene pool. Say goodnight, Gracie.

Forum List

Back