WNBA Star Natasha Cloud Has Blunt Message For Male Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley said something somewhat controversial. Who would have guessed?

dump divers is a good name for the wnba

What a sexist and clueless person. Let's look at what she said:

"I'm tired of hearing men talk about our league knowing nothing about our history"

Natasha, we know all about the history of WNBA. We know it's been bleeding money and completely bankrupt throughout its life, and the only reason it continues to exist is because the men's basketball league, the NBA, is bankrolling it.. out of some woke, social engineering obligation.

"Invest or stfu. Respectfully."

1. Why would anyone invest in a bankrupt league?
2. Just because you say "respectfully" doesn't erase your classless, sex-based vitriol.

"I would just like men to say less. Talk with your wallets, go to games, buy jerseys, purchase a team, anything but this."

1. We HAVE spoken with our wallets, as in we haven't opened them for your poor product
2. Telling a sex to say less... how would that go the other way around? You're lucky you live in a female-privileged society where you can say such things and not be front-paged news across the nation as a horrible person. However, you're just as bad as the man who says that all women should just shut up.

She's a piece of work, but definitely a product of modern feminism.. she's so comfortable spewing venom against all men. Being that her entire career only exists from handouts from men, maybe she should drop the chesty anger and show some appreciation to men for allowing her job to exist.

Perhaps if it were more like roller derby where the amazons would go at it as they zoomed around the oval. Anyway, I would probably go to a game if there were one near me and the tickets were cheap.

Natasha Cloud is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Phoenix Mercury in the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). Here are some key points about her:

In summary, Natasha Cloud is not only a talented basketball player but also an advocate for important causes. Her impact extends beyond the court, making her a significant figure in the WNBA community

[Most males simply 'tsk tsk' when a woman becomes all tough around them. We are never impressed.]

Last edited:
Titles and Opening Posts:

Titles and opening posts must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back