Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Bremer's company had a patent for a new military grade nanothermite detonation device......months before 9/11.
1018_paul-bremer.jpg

Little Toddsterpatriot and his group of truth gatekeepers at USMB
is priceless.

Pop quiz Wednesday kids.

And by 'gate keepers', you mean pointing out the laughable holes in your conspiracy?

For example, Thermite is blindingly bright. It can damage your eyes if you look directly at it. Half of the weight bearing structures of the WTC 1 and 2 were on the outside of the building.....visible to open air. If Thermite were used to 'cut' them, it would have lit up like a bonfire, damaging the eyesight of anyone who looked directly at it.

Yet.....there wasn't a single thermite reaction ever seen

Thermite generates its own oxygen, so its very difficult to put out. Which means that thermite reactions would have been burning in the debris.

Yet.....not a single thermite reaction was ever found after. Not before. Not during. Not in the months after.

How does your conspiracy address these theory killing holes? By avoiding them and trying to change the topic. Which is why its hard to take you seriously.

And by 'gate keepers', you mean pointing out the laughable holes in your conspiracy?

For example, Thermite is blindingly bright. It can damage your eyes if you look directly at it. Half of the weight bearing structures of the WTC 1 and 2 were on the outside of the building.....visible to open air. If Thermite were used to 'cut' them, it would have lit up like a bonfire, damaging the eyesight of anyone who looked directly at it.

Yet.....there wasn't a single thermite reaction ever seen

Thermite generates its own oxygen, so its very difficult to put out. Which means that thermite reactions would have been burning in the debris.

Yet.....not a single thermite reaction was ever found after. Not before. Not during. Not in the months after.

How does your conspiracy address these theory killing holes? By avoiding them and trying to change the topic. Which is why its hard to take you seriously.
My theories ?
I'm just an observer asking questions.

Are you saying I should keep my own house in order first?

I agree now stop lying

Does George W Bush know ?

He knew it was going to happen but did he know it was controlled demolition?

You know Chaney ,Wolffowitz, Bremmer...... all those guys knew for sure.

He did not know it would happen and it was not controlled demo

So much for your " who me " lies about just asking questions.

You are not a curious observer you are a liar who keeps repeating the same crap whcih has been proven false
'Grow the fuck up you know you are wrong

Does George W Bush know ?

He knew it was going to happen but did he know it was controlled demolition?

You know Chaney ,Wolffowitz, Bremmer...... all those guys knew for sure.

Truthies Are Traitors

If it's true, it only means that more of bin Laden's thrill-killing psychos were inside the Towers. But his agents on the Netrix never think of that, so, under their shallow logic, it must be THE INFIDELS!! doing it to their own citizens.

Truthies Are Traitors

If it's true, it only means that more of bin Laden's thrill-killing psychos were inside the Towers. But his agents on the Netrix never think of that, so, under their shallow logic, it must be THE INFIDELS!! doing it to their own citizens.
Mossad black ops did it.
Probably in coordination with CIA Black Ops and Saudis Black Ops whatever they call them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back