Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Gates and Epstein did it.

220927_bill_gates_jeffrey_epstein.png

I've offered you the proven, known, scientific, rational explanation of the towers and you've rejected it for crazy conspiracy theories no one can prove.

:no_text11::dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
hey dumbass,witnesses testimonys disprove your babble and bullshit,a few of the survivors testified to hearing explosions coming from the basement BEFORE the plane struck above,these witnesses had NOTHING to gain by lying,matter of fact they were risking their lives for giving testimonys that did not go along with the governments version of events, not only that many witnesses heard explosions many of them being very credible firefighters experienced in the sounds of explosives who called the investigation a half baked farce as well as the fact demolitions experts said the towers could only come down the way they did due to explosives.
plus just like in the JFK assassination,witnesses who came forward and testified of explosives giving facts that did not go along with the governments version of events ended up dying in very mysterious circumstances. you are such a dumbfuck though im sure you believe the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions as well that oswald was the lone assassin.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

which makes allen dulles grandson soupnazi very proud of you of course.:auiqs.jpg:

so all your babble of so called proven scientific rational explanation of the towers is horseshit and can be thrown out the window the fact it just the opposite of irritional,YOU clowns explanations of the towers falling in their own footprints in the ONLY explanations of being Irrational. :ahole-1:

have fun talking to yourself,this is WHY i put you on ignore not too long after you registered here sense you can never admit to owning up to being proven wrong ands always prove in spades what a troll you are. all these paid shills from langley like gamolan,toddseterP;ARROT and allen dulles grandson soupnazi,they love you for the fact you are an idiot who only listens to what the idiot box in the living room tells you.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thank god for the ignore list sense i know talking to you is like to talking to a brick wall. you ignore little things like the NFL did everything on the planet trying to give the superbowl to the bengals last year talking about how the ref called a holding penalty on a bengal player in the end zone saying it was not holding when there was no clear cut evidence it was not holding, yet when i presented you evidence back then that it was on the contrary that the refs did everthing on the planet to give the game to the bengals instead when right out in the open the only touchdown they scored in the second half came when the reciever GRABBED the Rams defenders FACEMASK and SPUN him around out in the open in the refs ignored that and called NO PENALTY.you IGNORED all that evidence that the refs did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the BENGAL and NOT the RAMS you stupid dumbass and yet you could not even own up that you were proven wrong on just a little tiny thing like that,:ahole-1:

these paid shills from langley toddsterPARROT,gamoloan and soupnazi LOVE you for being the idiot you are ignoring facts that prove you wrong.:clap:

Last edited:
:no_text11::dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
hey dumbass,witnesses testimonys disprove your babble and bullshit,a few of the survivors testified to hearing explosions coming from the basement BEFORE the plane struck above,these witnesses had NOTHING to gain by lying,matter of fact they were risking their lives for giving testimonys that did not go along with the governments version of events, not only that many witnesses heard explosions many of them being very credible firefighters experienced in the sounds of explosives who called the investigation a half baked farce as well as the fact demolitions experts said the towers could only come down the way they did due to explosives.
plus just like in the JFK assassination,witnesses who came forward and testified of explosives giving facts that did not go along with the governments version of events ended up dying in very mysterious circumstances. you are such a dumbfuck though im sure you believe the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions as well that oswald was the lone assassin.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

which makes allen dulles grandson soupnazi very proud of you of course.:auiqs.jpg:

so all your babble of so called proven scientific rational explanation of the towers is horseshit and can be thrown out the window the fact it just the opposite of irritional,YOU clowns explanations of the towers falling in their own footprints in the ONLY explanations of being Irrational. :ahole-1:

have fun talking to yourself,this is WHY i put you on ignore not too long after you registered here sense you can never admit to owning up to being proven wrong ands always prove in spades what a troll you are. all these paid shills from langley like gamolan,toddseterP;ARROT and allen dulles grandson soupnazi,they love you for the fact you are an idiot who only listens to what the idiot box in the living room tells you.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thank god for the ignore list sense i know talking to you is like to talking to a brick wall. you ignore little things like the NFL did everything on the planet trying to give the superbowl to the bengals last year talking about how the ref called a holding penalty on a bengal player in the end zone saying it was not holding when there was no clear cut evidence it was not holding, yet when i presented you evidence back then that it was on the contrary that the refs did everthing on the planet to give the game to the bengals instead when right out in the open the only touchdown they scored in the second half came when the reciever GRABBED the Rams defenders FACEMASK and SPUN him around out in the open in the refs ignored that and called NO PENALTY.you IGNORED all that evidence that the refs did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the BENGAL and NOT the RAMS you stupid dumbass and yet you could not even own up that you were proven wrong on just a little tiny thing like that,:ahole-1:

You really think the CIA is as powerful, as evil or as competent as you claim?

What do you think this is? The "X-Files"?

Y

these paid shills from langley toddsterPARROT,gamoloan and soupnazi LOVE you for being the idiot you are ignoring facts that prove you wrong.:clap:

The three fagboys cellblock,,Dayton and Langley paid shill toddsterPARROT,when they could not counter my facts they tried to laugh them off,what fucking cowards.
"facts?"

You ignore the "fact" that eyewitness accounts are considered the LEAST reliable form of evidence.

Once again, the stupid conspiracy fucktards are allowed to spew their bullshit. I’d like to put these morons in a room with the Survivors…at least they’d ALL be shut up for ever as the Survivors exit to applause…

Fucking Ignorant Clownshoes.

Once again, the stupid conspiracy fucktards are allowed to spew their bullshit. I’d like to put these morons in a room with the Survivors…at least they’d ALL be shut up for ever as the Survivors exit to applause…

Fucking Ignorant Clownshoes.
Hey fagboy dumbass,refute post# 1,068 instead of embarrassing yourself with shit on your face in embarrassment with this mindless babble rant of yours,just like everybody else that has posted on here,you can’t so you just do the easy thing and insult in defeat.

I just noticed I was talking to a sock,a member here that has been posting here for YEARS,why am I not surprised.is that you Dayton? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You sure posted an icon within seconds after thst post,hmmmmm.:auiqs.jpg:

Fagboys cia Langley shills toddsterPARROT,gamolam,soupnazi,Dayton along with non paid troll cellblock and this sockpuppet shill from Langley which could very well be Dayton,they are cowards,they attack the poster instead of attacking post #1 ,068 of mine with the facts listed because it makes them feel better about themselves knowing they got their asses handed to them on a platter.

Fagboys cia Langley shills toddsterPARROT,gamolam,soupnazi,Dayton along with non paid troll cellblock and this sockpuppet shill from Langley which could very well be Dayton,they are cowards,they attack the poster instead of attacking post #1 ,068 of mine with the facts listed because it makes them feel better about themselves knowing they got their asses handed to them on a platter.
/——/ You have any proof I’m unpaid?

/——/ You have any proof I’m unpaid?
Yep,unlike the other paid shills for Langley I just mentioned,your a trump supporter where they all hate trump so it’s pretty obvious that your just a brainwashed troll who just trolls boards without getting paid when you can’t counter facts on government corruption that prove you wrong

Yep,unlike the other paid shills for Langley I just mentioned,your a trump supporter where they all hate trump so it’s pretty obvious that your just a brainwashed troll who just trolls boards without getting paid when you can’t counter facts on government corruption that prove you wrong
/——/ Hey , brainwashed trolls have feelings too. And I’m a big fan of Gubmint Corruption.

Forum List

Back