Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Good. You laughing instead of providing a valid argument only brings more attention from the rest of the kids who don't know yet.

Spank you very much happy helperton.

Last edited:
Good. You laughing instead of providing a valid argument only brings more attention from the rest of the kids who don't know yet.

Spank you very much happy helperton.

LOLOL

Who needs more argument after 20+ years of debunking this bullshit??

But ya want some more? Sure ... moron, had those buildings been prewired to explode, they would have ignited upon impact of the planes. Duh.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong on several levels.
See page 1.

You sound nuts. Nothing on page one even addresses what I said. But now I see you changed your screen name after your last one, 'Angelo,' had been so utterly trashed over this bullshit, time and time again.

So what would happen if someone like Joe Rogan went all out truther , started having all kinds of guests from AE911Truth etc......?

United States government with would come down on him with all the weight they have.

Why is that ? Why are they so afraid of people knowing the truth ?
No they would not.

People do that bullshit all the time. AE911 truth is a frauduklent organization ignored by the government and all intelligent people.

You misspelled intelligence.
I never posted the word intelligence so no I did not.

AE911 truth is a fraudulent organization which is ignored by all intelligent people it is a worthless and dishonest organization.

this was proven long ago yet you keep citing them.

One more time AE011 truth by THEIR OWN ADMISSION has no screening standard for determining who is or is not an engineer or architect they allow anyone and everyone to join and sign their petitition.

The members are common laymen and NOT exp3erts as they claim.

This is why anyone with half a brain ignores them and why your claim is faudulent. No one would give a DAMN if Rogan or anyone else started interviewing the, The state will not try to suppress them and never has.

The state has never tried to suppress ANY twoofer despite your manufactured lies about NDAs and so on.

Great, post a link to the floor and office he worked in.
His office was located at the World Trade Center when the 9/11 attacks occurred.

Forum List

Back