Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

My philosophy is, the more you guys attack me, the more suspicious
all the newbies will be. Keep up the good work, Chip.
You mean suspicious that you are an idiot?

I don't think the newbies are suspicious at this point. I think they KNOW you're an idiot.

All you know how to do is post videos and articles that you clearly don't understand and are too stupid to have an intellectual debate on.

;)

You mean suspicious that you are an idiot?

I don't think the newbies are suspicious at this point. I think they KNOW you're an idiot.

All you know how to do is post videos and articles that you clearly don't understand and are too stupid to have an intellectual debate on.

;)
Anyone is free to look at ALL POSTS BY ANGELO and see that
you're full of shit.

20211016_120257.jpg
20211016_120336.jpg

Don't you hate when you misspell sulfur ?
Don't you hate it when truthers get caught manipulating audio files in order to support their idiocy?

David Hooper's video. Check out the Ginny Carr's audio clip that he used in his video to "prove" and explosion occurred prior to the plane crash. Clip starts at 46:20.

Ginny Carr's original clip in which you can hear the whine of the plane engines fade in, followed by the sound of the impact, and then, 9 seconds later, something impacting the ground.

You can hear the difference between the original and David Hooper's manipulated sound clip. In David Hooper's video, the narrator purposely talks over the whine of the engines in order to hide it. Then the first "bang" is made to be much softer than the second "bang". Even the sound quality is different between the two.

;)

I wonder why Niels Harrit didn't find any Fluorine in his supposed active thermite samples?
The FBI closed off ground zero.....but they couldn't stop people from gathering samples around the perimeter, and why do you care ?

Anyway ---a dot here a dot there-- the puzzle is coming together.... even with table - shakers like you trying to stop us.

The FBI closed off ground zero.....but they couldn't stop people from gathering samples around the perimeter, and why do you care ?

Anyway ---a dot here a dot there-- the puzzle is coming together.... even with table - shakers like you trying to stop us.
What does any of this have to do with Harrit not finding Fluorine in his supposed thermite samples?

:auiqs.jpg:

"Mikey G and the Table-Shakers"

Run with it Angelo!

New Topics

Forum List

Back