Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

The disinformation trolls like gamelon think getting the last word in helps their case, when it's usually the opposite.
Nah.

It's all about showing how much of an idiot you are when it comes to this stuff. You've lied, contradicted your stances on which theories are true or not, gotten TONS of structural information wrong (which you STILL try and push even though you agreed you were wrong).

Even LaDarius has called you out.

Why'd you lie about being a cop Angelo?
1634137654840.png

University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11​

Seven years later, investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.

They left out, "having flaming chunks of the WTC hit the building".

Yeah. That explains why it was identical to a controlled demo.

So it sets new precedent ?
Demolition crews no longer having all the prep work ....
just go upstairs , start some fires and wait.

That explains why it was identical to a controlled demo.

Identical? Sweet!!

Where are the explosive rigs, miles of wire, radio detonators etc?

And what was the motive again?

Yes, fuel filled jets crashing into the WTC and then the towers collapsing into
nearby buildings......that's definitely a new precedent.

Unless it was holograms? Was it holograms? Or was it cruise missiles?

And clueless citizens like you don't have any idea how sturdy those towers were.
And still can't believe it didn't happened any other way than the way they say you saw it.

/——-/ Well the “expert” missed out on key information about the WTC. Turns out the insulation was not always apples correctly, uniformly or even inspected. Some insulation foam was knocked off or never applied. And during construction, the use of asbestos insulation was stopped and a mixture of other materials were used.

That explains why it was identical to a controlled demo.

Identical? Sweet!!

Where are the explosive rigs, miles of wire, radio detonators etc?
I've posted several articles on who had access to the elevator shafts, the basement, etc,,,
And what was the motive again?
Insurance money in the billions, a reason for war, to side-step the expensive asbestos removal, and or subsequent necessary demolition ....ask lucky Larry about that one.

Yes, fuel filled jets crashing into the WTC and then the towers collapsing into
nearby buildings......that's definitely a new precedent.

Unless it was holograms? Was it holograms? Or was it cruise missiles?
Strawman argument....I never mentioned the planes.

[Sound of explosion]. Unidentified voice: “You hear that?” Voice of emergency worker #1: “Keep your eye on that building, it’ll be coming down....” Voice of emergency worker #2: “Building is about to blow up, move it back.... Here we are looking back, there’s a building about to blow up. Flame and debris coming down.” 4

I've posted several articles on who had access to the elevator shafts, the basement, etc,,,

Insurance money in the billions, a reason for war, to side-step the expensive asbestos removal, and or subsequent necessary demolition ....ask lucky Larry about that one.

Who installed disappearing demo rigs?

So mention them now. Or run away?

Forum List

Back