Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

He said he didn't like the "Freedom Party"

Where did he say Zionists were fascists?

Freedom Party = Zionists....

Can you read, Dexter Manley???

Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state.

What was the mission of the USS Liberty?

To investigate reports of zionist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the Occupied Territories...

What did Israel do about it???

Israel attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty, and lied about it...

Can you read, Dexter Manley???

What was the mission of the USS Liberty?

To investigate reports of zionist CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the Occupied Territories...

What did Israel do about it???

Israel attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty, and lied about it...

They're the only Zionists? LOL!

On the 4th day of the war they built concentration camps? Damn, you're stupid.

LOL....

This is where the Zionist 911 Traitors end up, saying THIS is NOT MOLTEN STEEL.....
I guess that means you don't have proof of molten steel? No physicals evidence of it any anywhere?

You also never answered the question. Thermite can burn for days? Explain how that works LaDairis.

:auiqs.jpg:

I just watched a video with a barrel full of thermite and it burned out in about 1 1/2 minutes. How much thermite would you need for it to "burn for days"?

Last edited:
It was a rhetorical question. I meant no outside source of oxygen.....
I've studied up a little in 20 years.
How much thermite do you think would have to be present to burn for 2 months? Have you ever watched a video of thermite burning and how fast it's consumed? I mentioned this to LaDairis. I just watched a video of a BARREL full of thermite and it burned out in 1 1/2 minutes.

Let that sink in a bit and then get back to me.

:rolleyes:

How much thermite do you think would have to be present to burn for 2 months? Have you ever watched a video of thermite burning and how fast it's consumed? I mentioned this to LaDairis. I just watched a video of a BARREL full of thermite and it burned out in 1 1/2 minutes.

Let that sink in a bit and then get back to me.

:rolleyes:
110 stories of debris piled on top of 6 basement floors
makes for quite an unprecedented situation obviously.

Last edited:
110 stories of debris piled on top of 6 basement floors
makes for quite an unprecedented situation obviously.

You think 110 stories of debris is going to slow down the burning of thermite? To burn for over 2 months? Not to mention that amount of thermite would be miniscule because most of it would have burned to remove the columns.

You really are a dumbass aren't you? You and LaDairis both.

You think 110 stories of debris is going to slow down the burning of thermite? To burn for over 2 months? Not to mention that amount of thermite would be miniscule because most of it would have burned to remove the columns.

You really are a dumbass aren't you? You and LaDairis both.
^^Thermite expert now ^^
Several witnesses verified everything I said, including firefighters who witnessed red hot steel at ground zero into November of 2001.

Keep it up Gamolon ....the more you scramble to discredit us, the more kids are paying attention.

Last edited:
^^Thermite expert now ^^
Several witnesses verified everything I said, including firefighters who witnessed red hot steel at ground zero into November of 2001.
So you think thermite burned for two months?!

No molten steel anywhere. Why? There were never any temps recorded that were enough to melt steel. Highest was 1376 F. Steel melts at about 2500 F.

You lose again!

The heat generated from the thermite reactions with the steel was insulated by tons and tons of mostly pulverized concrete dust and everything else......
Oh I get it now!

You think the thermite was used up when it burned through the column, but the heat generated by the thermite was trapped/insulated by all the debris/dust after the collapse.

Hmmm... I wonder how that fits in with your bullshit quoted below.

If you didn't think it was thermite still burning two months later, then where was the oxygen for the fires coming from that you mention in the first quote? Then you say there was no OUTSIDE sources for said oxygen meaning you think the burning thermite in the pile was still burning and supplying the oxygen.

Can't keep your lies straight eh Angelo?

You make this WAY too easy!

I wonder how fires can keep burning with no oxygen especially at those temperatures .
It was a rhetorical question. I meant no outside source of oxygen.....

In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires.
www.journalof911studies.com/articles/WTCHighTemp2.pdf

Key Evidence of Controlled Demolition​

Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers

According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — which is the U.S. government agency that investigated the World Trade Center’s destruction — the Twin Towers came down “essentially in free fall.”
NIST’s theory of the collapses hinges on the idea that the upper section of each tower could continuously accelerate through the lower stories at nearly the rate of gravity, while in the process completely dismembering the steel frames and pulverizing nearly all of the concrete to a fine powder.
Yet NIST provided no modeling or calculations to demonstrate that such behavior was possible. Instead, NIST arbitrarily stopped its analysis at the moment of “collapse initiation,” asserting that total collapse was “inevitable” once the collapses initiated.
Read More

Explosive Features | Twin Towers

The report issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) on the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC 2 was voluminous, yet NIST did not analyze what is arguably the most important aspect of the collapses for establishing their likely technical cause: the structural behavior of the towers during the collapse. Instead, NIST carried its analysis only to the point of what it called “collapse initiation.”
As a result of stopping its analysis at collapse initiation, NIST’s final report provides virtually no explanation for the most relevant body of evidence. The very limited explanations NIST does provide come mainly from its FAQs webpage and are speculative rather than based upon scientific analysis.
Read More

Eyewitness Accounts of Explosions | Twin Towers

In addition to the wealth of video and photographic evidence regarding the destruction of the Twin Towers, there is a wealth of eyewitness accounts. The largest source of eyewitness accounts is the New York Fire Department’s (FDNY’s) World Trade Center Task Force Interviews (sometimes referred to as the “FDNY Oral Histories”), which comprise approximately 10,000 to 12,000 pages of statements by over 500 FDNY personnel collected from early October 2001 to late January 2002.
Read More

High-Temperature Thermitic Reactions | Twin Towers

Despite the illegal destruction of most of the structural steel and other debris in the months after 9/11, a sizeable body of forensic evidence has been developed over the years by government investigators and independent researchers. Much of the available evidence indicates the occurrence of high-temperature thermitic reactions before, during, and after the destruction of the towers.

I don't care who did it , how or why anymore.
This is EXACTLY what happens when a truther continually gets their ass handed to them on a daily basis.

They just continue to spam old debunked videos and websites, regardless of if they think they're wrong or not.

"Truther seekers"...

Yeah, right. You're nothing more than chickenshit traitor who's afraid to say anything against ANY other truther even if you have proof they're wrong.

Forum List

Back