Without COAL some will be in the dark!!!

Bottom line is and its not even debatable....................coal will be king of electricity generation for decades to come all over the world but particularly in China and India who will be using massive tonnage in coal.

Renewables?

Fringe energy source.

But don't take my word for it........check the 2015 Obama EIA graphs out to 2040!!:boobies::boobies::2up:
How can that be? Matt stated coal dead and used Germany as his proof. Ask him.

There was a recent report that 78% of all power came from Renewables for Germany for a short period of time.

Bottom line is and its not even debatable....................coal will be king of electricity generation for decades to come all over the world but particularly in China and India who will be using massive tonnage in coal.

Renewables?

Fringe energy source.

But don't take my word for it........check the 2015 Obama EIA graphs out to 2040!!:boobies::boobies::2up:
How can that be? Matt stated coal dead and used Germany as his proof. Ask him.

There was a recent report that 78% of all power came from Renewables for Germany for a short period of time.

Hard coal and lignite are responsible for a third of Germany’s greenhouse gas emissions, and make up 44% of the country’s electricity mix.

German backlash grows against coal power clampdown Environment The Guardian

Natural gas fired power generation is cheaper on operational cost compared to coal....
I'm good with that, it's not renewables though and his point.
One day maybe they will find a whey to store energy more efficiently than an array of batteries in series...
Yes, completely agree with you! But don't come on here and say it's here and coal is dead.

That's what he did .

Natural gas fired power generation is cheaper on operational cost compared to coal....
One day maybe they will find a whey to store energy more efficiently than an array of batteries in series...
Yes, completely agree with you! But don't come on here and say it's here and coal is dead.
When did it die? I missed the obit..

That's what I was asking Matt

Matt is a dysfunctional wannabe chemist...He can't help it, they only gave him 32 bits of memory....

Matt is a dysfunctional wannabe chemist...He can't help it, they only gave him 32 bits of memory....
I'd hate for see him with 64 bits.

I'd hate for see him with 64 bits.
Nintendo will make certain of that...

So instead of using science to prove me wrong...you insult me and spin around it. lol....

Kind of sad, guys.

78% Of German Electricity Came From Renewables On July 25
Published on July 31st, 2015 | by Steve Hanley

19 comments
Originally published on Solar Love. On Saturday, July 25, 2015, Germany got 78% of its electricity from renewables. That performance eclipsed the old record of 74% set in May 2014. How did the country do that? [&hellip... Read More

Typical fraudulent presentation by a progressive. These people are frauds.........the headline above is completely bogus!!!

HERE is what is called an honest presentation of the facts on energy, by source, in Germany...................

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Germany%20energy.png.html'][/URL]

Running a country for 5 minutes on renewables to prove a point is ghey..........coal is massively still in use in Germany and will be for decades!!!

Matthew s0n..........you should know by now that Im always going to make you look like a complete dickhead at the end of the day............:bye1::bye1::spinner:

So instead of using science to prove me wrong...you insult me and spin around it. lol....

Kind of sad, guys.
Science how? Germany's coal use? What is it you'd like to know?

And they are not in order... (they may be just the odd numbers of 64 bits):banana:

And this is why China is expected to install 17gw of solar this year!
And this is why Europe is building 2.3gw of offshore wind this year
And this is why coal has decreased over 20% in energy share in America the past 10 years.

hahahahaha....Coal is losing.

You do realize that they are funding these things and they aren't effective......they are wasting money on solar and wind and don't get the energy they would get just using coal.....and people are going to freeze in the winter....
Some people are very short sighted and only think about the present. Only an idiot would freeze in this day and age.
An idiot is someone who thinks a windmill is going to keep him warm in the winter.

And this is why China is expected to install 17gw of solar this year!
And this is why Europe is building 2.3gw of offshore wind this year
And this is why coal has decreased over 20% in energy share in America the past 10 years.

hahahahaha....Coal is losing.

You do realize that they are funding these things and they aren't effective......they are wasting money on solar and wind and don't get the energy they would get just using coal.....and people are going to freeze in the winter....
Some people are very short sighted and only think about the present. Only an idiot would freeze in this day and age.

Tell that to the british.......they are paying more for green energy and getting less from it....and freezing in the winter...
Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to progress when you have been going down the wrong path like with fossil fuels.

More expensive less reliable energy is not progress.

The third world is skipping the overly-expensive grid and going straight to renewables.

Deniers hate that. Deniers probably also hate the fact that the third world skipped landlines and went straight to cellphones. They seem to want the third world to have to spend more money for inferior tech. Well, not just the third world, they want everyone to spend more money.

Forum List

Back