With the mass purchasing of toilet paper, here are some alternatives you can use.

There is this... buy a bunch of wash cloths, soap and Clorox..

This is going to hurt diaper makers. My diapers were sterilized..by boiling them in a big pot. FYI: Diapers can be made out of old sheets and cloth diapers can be reused.

FB_IMG_1584271054238.jpg

New York Times
Washington Post
San Francisco Chronicle
Los Angeles Times
USA Today

You get the idea.

Curly-haired Conservatives are effective for anal hygiene. However one must wash one's hands thoroughly after performing anal hygiene with a curly-haired conservative as the ass-wipe. You never know how many asses a curly-haired conservative has serviced.

This is going to hurt diaper makers. My diapers were sterilized..by boiling them in a big pot. FYI: Diapers can be made out of old sheets and cloth diapers can be reused.

I changed many of these in my day... No reason for throwaway stuff. Can you imagine the panic if our supply chains were actually broken?

I changed many of these in my day... No reason for throwaway stuff. Can you imagine the panic if our supply chains were actually broken?

Well we would just immediately find out how stupid we've been, and how bad we've been lied to over the years.

Your tongue. It's good enough for Trump's ass, it should be good enough for your own ass.

Forum List

Back