Current Media coverage of the Corona Virus

Media That Hypes Everything As A Crisis Shocked That No One Listens When Actual Crisis Arrives

U.S.—The media that has hyped literally everything as the end of the world is shocked that people aren't taking them seriously when they are telling us how serious Coronavirus is.

While Coronavirus looks as though it could actually be a real crisis, Americans' response has generally been, "Meh!" or "Yeah, sure, OK, a world-ending crisis that could end millions of lives. Been there, done that."

The news outlets that said millions would die from Trump, the Kavanaugh nomination, tax cuts, the end of net neutrality, and hundreds of other things over the past few years are extremely worried that people are remaining apathetic in the face of the looming repercussions from the pandemic.

"Hey guys, the Coronavirus is coming to kill us all!" shouted a red-faced Brian Stelter on CNN. Though this time he actually had some facts and science to back up his claims, everyone shrugged and continued walking through the airports where CNN was playing across the country. "I'm serious! This time I mean it! WHY AREN'T YOU ALL TAKING ME SERIOUSLY!!!"

Meh

Here is the current Media coverage of the Corona Virus.

All the sporting events are shut down, I've heard reports that mobs are buying up all the meat and TP in the stores, now they've closed all the schools in my area for at least the next two weeks, the governor has limited gatherings to less than 250 people, my bank and water utility have contacted me with their thoughts on Covid assuring me they are still open, and you could drop a pin in my neighborhood---- honestly, it is like DEAD quiet, I haven't heard one car go by, not a dog barking, not one person outside. It is like everyone is hiding.

And there has only been ONE Covid case on my side of the state, in another county.

I'm honestly tempted to go to the store, stick some Alka-Seltzer in my mouth, drop to the ground convulsing with foam coming out of my mouth just to see how many people go running and screaming.

Here is the current Media coverage of the Corona Virus.

All the sporting events are shut down, I've heard reports that mobs are buying up all the meat and TP in the stores, now they've closed all the schools in my area for at least the next two weeks, the governor has limited gatherings to less than 250 people, my bank and water utility have contacted me with their thoughts on Covid assuring me they are still open, and you could drop a pin in my neighborhood---- honestly, it is like DEAD quiet, I haven't heard one car go by, not a dog barking, not one person outside. It is like everyone is hiding.

And there has only been ONE Covid case on my side of the state, in another county.

I'm honestly tempted to go to the store, stick some Alka-Seltzer in my mouth, drop to the ground convulsing with foam coming out of my mouth just to see how many people go running and screaming.

That would be funny as hell...........LOL

We've had 5 in the entire State..........will it spread.......probably.....We might get it.........these things spread......but I DON'T BELIEVE the HYPE...........I know I got the Swine Flu and survived it............Just sick a few days....and this Corona Virus does differently depending on who gets it.............most are the elderly..........While I'm no spring chicken at all...........I don't expect it's going to kill me.........and if it does then it's just my time.......

This crisis is causing economic CHAOS.............BY DESIGN I think...............it's INSANE........Our world has gone INSANE...........

It's a Scary movie in real life....

Folks are more worried about running out of asswipes than actually catching the virus. Willing to crowd into stores in record numbers to fight over freaking toilet paper. If this thing wasn't spread across the country, it sure as hell is now.

Fucking insanity fed by the media moonbats.

Forum List

Back