With just days to go in the campaign, Trump is whining about toilets

It’s impossible to take this idiot seriously. Why in God’s name would anyone vote for him is beyond my understanding. I’m sure his campaign handlers off camera are burying their heads in shame wondering how they’ll have any credibility once this is all over.

And Biden is hiding in his fucking basement!

Water conservation efforts are important and vital to the future of our lives. Having a toilet flush at 2.5 gallons or higher per flush versus a newer toilet that flushes at 1.5 gallons or less per flush really really adds up over time especially for households with families. My husband and I have a composting toilet in our home instead of a traditional toilet which is obviously even better for water conservation than water efficient toilets but i'm not advocating for everybody to make that jump just yet. It's easy to see environmental efforts like that as an inconvenience or a joke but potable water is finite resource and is more important for our lives than any of our electronics and creature comforts that we use and interact with every day in my opinion.
There are many people who need to flush twice at least. And on another note....for the virus we are supposed to wash our hands for 20 seconds. And most people use warm/hot water. So water is wasted and more energy is used to heat the water for washing hands.

Water conservation efforts are important and vital to the future of our lives. Having a toilet flush at 2.5 gallons or higher per flush versus a newer toilet that flushes at 1.5 gallons or less per flush really really adds up over time especially for households with families. My husband and I have a composting toilet in our home instead of a traditional toilet which is obviously even better for water conservation than water efficient toilets but i'm not advocating for everybody to make that jump just yet. It's easy to see environmental efforts like that as an inconvenience or a joke but potable water is finite resource and is more important for our lives than any of our electronics and creature comforts that we use and interact with every day in my opinion.
There are many people who need to flush twice at least. And on another note....for the virus we are supposed to wash our hands for 20 seconds. And most people use warm/hot water. So water is wasted and more energy is used to heat the water for washing hands.

That's all the more reason to make conservation efforts wherever and whenever possible in my opinion. There could be a point in time when a resource will not be as readily available when we need it most.

It’s impossible to take this idiot seriously. Why in God’s name would anyone vote for him is beyond my understanding. I’m sure his campaign handlers off camera are burying their heads in shame wondering how they’ll have any credibility once this is all over.

Except that he isn’t...

I had once posted a statement about my avatar. I stated that I paid a plumber to past an image of trump on the inside of our toilet bowl. Then I told my children that I wanted them to thank of trump when they had to pee.

They both laughed and have been doing it every since.

Maybe trump read the post
View attachment 404096
:)-

You are a nasty, sordid human being and your kids will all become drug addicts.

Trump has whined about this before.

He’s repeating his own idiocy.

What's "idiotic" about fighting Draconian government hyper-regulation? That's the kind of intrusion the Trumpster was sent to Washington to fight.

Why in God’s name would anyone vote for him is beyond my understanding.
the righties feel the same way about biden.....you party people are so much alike its amazing...

kind of like what you do jones whenever you post.....thats ok jones you dont have to reply.....

Perhaps there's a reason he needs a UUUUUUGE flush

It would be interesting to hear Donald Trump's true environmental beliefs and future environmental plans for his second term if he were to be re-elected. Most of his current policies have simply been to reverse all of Obama's policies.

He has a point.....sometimes it take 6 flushes to get a stubborn pelosi to go down....

If so I'm sure Jill is with him at all times
1603500047230.png

:)-

I love it when Trump pisses off leftturds.

it's about regulations that are supposedly for environmental aid, but end up just really being about lowering the quality of service we get from the items.

Look up the idiotic new "regulated" gas cans that don't dispense gas without fitting it perfectly and forcefully into whatever receptacle you are adding gas to.

The Epic Failure of the Government Gas Can | Clyde Wayne Crews

How Government Wrecked the Gas Can | Jeffrey A. Tucker

An ominous regulatory announcement from the EPA came in 2007: “Starting with containers manufactured in 2009… it is expected that the new cans will be built with a simple and inexpensive permeation barrier and new spouts that close automatically.”

The government never said “no vents.” It abolished them de facto with new standards that every state had to adopt by 2009. So for the last three years, you have not been able to buy gas cans that work properly. They are not permitted to have a separate vent. The top has to close automatically. There are other silly things now, too, but the biggest problem is that they do not do well what cans are supposed to do.

It's very easy to say that when you live on someone else's dime. The left LOVES a gubbment handout

Also, it makes you angry because you lose any sense of self worth

Yeah, I'm talking about so many on the Left
I assume you sent back your $1200 Trump COVID welfare check then?

I think he said the same thing about either dishwashers or washing machines.

My mom bought one of these new low water use washing machines. Spent a fortune on it. Her clothes were not getting clean. Now for every load she carries buckets of water to the machine so it can actually clean her clothes.

It's very easy to say that when you live on someone else's dime. The left LOVES a gubbment handout

Also, it makes you angry because you lose any sense of self worth

Yeah, I'm talking about so many on the Left
I assume you sent back your $1200 Trump COVID welfare check then?

We know you didn't send back yours.

And for the record I was 100% against the first covid19 plan. We are in debt up to our eyeballs. Now is not the time to spend even more trillions that we don't have.

Quit handing money out. It's not a solution. Incentivize re-hiring people. Not giving them handouts.

Forum List

Back