With Hurricane Season Here, Biden Draws Down Emergency Oil Reserve to Historical Low and Orders More Drawdowns

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
During Biden's first month in office, the U.S. had about 638 million barrels in its reserve. By March, one month into Russia's invasion of Ukraine, reserves had fallen to 565 million barrels. We now have 523 million barrels.

US consumes about 20 million barrels a day.

Gulf region supplies a lot of our oil. A lot of Talking Heads may be wondering what happened to our oil should we get a major hurricane in the Gulf again.

Here comes another I TOLDJA.

Historically low

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1659377021819.png

Your own chart shows the level to be lowest since the late 80s or early 90s. That would count as historically low since prior to the last lowest level the reserve was being crated and filled.

Historically low would mean it has never been that low before.

Sorry, but the over the top hyperbole is just too much to not laugh at sometimes.

I am 100% against what Biden is doing with the SPR, it is not the purpose of it and we should not be selling it off to try and lower gas prices.

But, I am still going to laugh at over the top hyperbole

Historically low would mean it has never been that low before.

Sorry, but the over the top hyperbole is just too much to not laugh at sometimes.

I am 100% against what Biden is doing with the SPR, it is not the purpose of it and we should not be selling it off to try and lower gas prices.

But, I am still going to laugh at over the top hyperbole
By your absurd reasoning then it could never be historically low because it would never be lower than the day it was initiated. Your reasoning would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. You shouldn't use words like hyperbole until you know what they mean since your statement was a better example of it.

Forum List

Back