With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Which the Biden/Harris administration doesn't have. Earlier on I posted a topic that had me have some disagreements with Trump (until I found out the full story from mudwhistle that is) but I one hundred percent agree with him on this.

To be fair, we didn't give them the power ... they took it themselves.

Under the National Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers Act of 1905, I believe they are relieved from all responsibility.

To be fair, we didn't give them the power ... they took it themselves.

Under the National Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers Act of 1905, I believe they are relieved from all responsibility.

In fairness, people just let them take it.

In Barack Obama’s last 48 months in office an average of 214 thousand jobs per month were added to the economy. Under Donald Trump’s 48 months in office, an average of 64 thousand jobs per month were lost. Since Joe Biden has been President, an average of 640 thousand jobs have been added to the economy per month. SOURCE: Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics

Biden and Harris are doing fairly well by that... What does Trump want to bring back, more short term quick wins but long term losers... Trump was a failure as a President and was enabled by the useless shower called the GOP party...

Forum List

Back