With Chicago wind chills at 32 below zero……Texas Governor continues to drop off migrants

So you have no compassion for young children dropped off in sub zero temperatures with no arrangement for shelter?

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
Have your hearts been removed along with your brains?

No. Why should I? YOUR dear leader invited them in, and YOU support him.

Why don't you bring a few into YOUR home.

Practice what you preach.

Hush child, the President and the media are all in agreement, the red state of Texas are MAGA insurrectionists who will murder all the immigrants unless the blue states take them in. Why if it were not for Biden and his loons, democracy would not have even existed.

Don't tell me you don't believe Biden, or are you a MAGA radical as well?
Nice logical fallacy there .. Cheers!

Showing a total disregard of basic humanity, Texas Governor continues to send busloads of migrants to Chicago without making arrangements for their safety.

And the problem is? I mean, who asked these people here now anyway?

Oh yeah--- Joe Biden. Maybe you should complain to him.

But do not worry. I'm sure that Chicago can clear out some VA hospital somewhere and kick out all of the sick vets to make some place nice and warm to put them up.

Yes for the time being until they can coordinate a safe location for them to be sent to

The key word is coordinate
Not use families with young children as political pawns against your enemies

Sending them to sub zero temperatures without making sure they can be safely housed is unhuman

Conservatives should be better than this
Sending illegals to sanctuary cities is about as humane as you can get.

So you have no compassion for young children dropped off in sub zero temperatures with no arrangement for shelter?

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
Have your hearts been removed along with your brains?

None of them live with you. I'd say that's an indicator of where your heart is at.

They are being given to those Sanctuaries for safe keeping.

What is wrong with a freaking phone call?

Texas is not capable of informing cities that a bus is coming and the time so they can make arrangements for their safety?

They would rather dump families and children in sub zero temperatures and leave them on their own

Last edited:

Forum List

Back