With All Of The Trump Indictments And Charges

So President Trump is not even allowed to have an opinion about whether the 2020 election was free or fair? And those blocked windows in the vote-counting office in Detroit and those rolled-out suitcases in Atlanta after the election observers were forced from the room, and that truck driver who was told to take his ballot boxes from state to state, just never happened? And that Zuckerbucks, state-sponsored Twitter censorship, and the "conspiracy" to save America never happened either? And all was free and fair, or here comes the prosecutor to set you right is how things are done now?
if it didn't happen and Xiden in fact won by as much as they say, than why would they be so afraid of 2024 and need to make allllllll these unprecedented charges. Just saying, actions speak volumes. Their fear is my proof.

well it was. no doubt by anyone. they wouldn't be setting up all these charges if it hadn't been. They can't do it again.

There still no evidence the election was stolen. Even Trump admitted he lost. This has all been for a lie. $40 million in legal fees for a lie. You people are just incredibly stupid.

Like him, I care enough about the country to NOT want to see BIden or Trump in the WH
then vote them out. Why be silent? Your silence ensures that will happen. I truly don't get the idiocy of that. You don't care at all about your own personal being.

then vote them out. Why be silent? Your silence ensures that will happen. I truly don't get the idiocy of that. You don't care at all about your own personal being.
HOW THE FUCK DO I VOTE BOTH OF THEM OUT?

Give it time. The new indictments just came out yesterday. After a few weeks, the polling should reflect a change. If it doesn't then we can concede that the Republican Party is no longer a serious party, but one filled with kooks, cranks, and conspiracy theorists.

Actually, you are your cult are quite sad. It was amusing at first. Now it's simply pathetic. We wonder how Germany was able to fall in line behind a man like Hitler. We're seeing the same dynamics in real time. it's a cult.

There is literally nobody afraid of this. Everyone not in Cult 45 knows this would be a blowout for the Democrats and the only frightening prospect is a President Harris who takes over after Biden can't continue.

You people are like those idiots I used to laugh at on Yahoo! Finance who invested in penny stocks. The stocks would sink lower and lower and lower. All the signs were there that the company was a dud, but despite that the "true believers" would keep doubling down again and again, investing more and more, ignoring the signs, until they were left holding the bag.
The Independent has spoken.

Yes asshole, and NEITHER OF THEM GOT MY VOTE IN THE PRIMARY.

guess what??

THEY STILL GOT THE NOMINATION.

Stop being

so you just stayed silent. didn't help promote anyone that might win. You are a loser. Fine, get out of this forum then. You have no skin in the game.

I think he will be the nominee.

It shows the power of his criminal Cult.
Who " He ".
Witch " He ".
Trump did the exact opposite of Mr.Biden "He".
Trump donated his Presidential yearly salary to
Charity.Each Fiscal calendar year.Whereby Pop Biden
was secretly manuverating around making Graft like big time.
It's now been documented.Furthermore the outlandish
Corrupt Mainstream Media refuses to cover any news that
is dire to Pop Biden.Like the Devon Archer in closed testimony
revelations.Plus whatever drool the MSM reports is flat out
crap personified.Like His numerous flat out lies.His numerous
ties in order to shield his Pay to Play graft schemes.His numerous
shell companies.Normal Americans are hardly used to this sort of
Political shell game.The Lies,being covered-up and/or Ignored.
Or how the filthy MSM Lived for 4 + years to concoct lie after
Lie { daily almost hourly Lies about } Trump.

Last edited:
Who " He ".
Witch " He ".
Slow Hoser not too bright.

Who " He ".
Witch " He ".
He spent 20 times his salary every year playing golf and charged the Secret Service top dollar for his hotel rooms.

The indictments clearly give examples of Trump's own words encouraging and leading to criminality. He cannot argue that he "believed the election was stolen," because his own words and those of his closest associates affirm that he knew he had lost. The George Constanza defense of "it's not a lie if you believe it" cannot work for the former President.

Forum List

Back