With All Of The Trump Indictments And Charges

The only manifest " evidence " required is Trump's continued
popularity { as Polls demonstrate }
I disagree. The narcissistic rabble rouser has never registered majoritarian support, of course, but celebrity does negate the adjudications of juries in America.
and how desperate the
so-called evidence facing these concocted,obvious and juvenile
indictments based on sheer selfish Loathsomeness.
Like the main character of Lonesome Rhodes in the classic
- A Face in the Crowd - { 1957 }.
-
Cultists dogmatically convinced of Trump's innocence in all criminal indictments should welcome his opportunity to refute the charges against him in courts of law.

Trump has never had a majority support, never, and it gets worse.

“Today’s indictment serves as an important reminder: anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States,” Pence said on X.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's totally hilarious. They do indictment after indictment after indictment to take Trump out of the picture so that Trump can't run. And, whenever things go bad for Biden, out comes another indictment. They are also actively trying to stop third parties from running because they are terrified it would cause a Trump win.
Who is the "they" that dominate your paranoid delusions?

Mike Pence, perchance?

Well he should round up ole Al Gore and Shrillary on charges too.
Don't forget Big Mouth Loser in Georgia.
Stacy Abrams.Has she ever conceeded her loss in 2018
to Kemp.? Of course not.She was actually awarded a
response in the 2019 State of the Union address.
She did concede last fall { Nov. 10th. } when she lost
for the 2nd time to Brian Kemp.

“Today’s indictment serves as an important reminder: anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States,” Pence said on X.
Mark levin explains that's all tommyrot.
It's entirely allowed for electors to take up to I believe
10 days to hash out votes or vote irregularities.
That's all Trump was aiming at.To be sure votes were not
quickly or recklessly taken for granted.

Mark levin explains that's all tommyrot.
It's entirely allowed for electors to take up to I believe
10 days to hash out votes or vote irregularities.
That's all Trump was aiming at.To be sure votes were not
quickly or recklessly taken for granted.
Just stop it. You have no idea what you are saying.

As Mark levin explains.Obviously these dumb as bricks Democrats
don't even realize what the Evil Jack Smith is pulling.
He is basically attempting to criminalize anyone daring to
use our Free Speech in regards to thoughts on an election.
Making it criminal to comment about views regarding Elections.
Then using January 6th as impetus for this latest Trump
indictment{s}.
They are consumed with anti-Trump they don't really care if power is abused in going after him.

Who is the "they" that dominate your paranoid delusions?

Mike Pence, perchance?
Ummmmmmmmmm, they are democrats. Democrats are the ones going after Trump on bogus charges. They are the ones trying to take Cornell West and the No Labels party out because they are terrified it could cause a Trump win. Pence has nothing to do with it.

Trump is loathsome. I don't see your comparison to the Andy Griffin character.
Trump is surely No Angel.And he lives to brag.
But he's Loves America and Americans.He's willing to
work near 24/7 to make sure our Country is Safe,productive
and Liveable.The absolute Last thing on Democrats minds.
And yes,the Swamp is alive,well and notoriously Mean and
vindictive.Like no other time in our vaunted history.

So, you don't believe in democracy after all?
I accept that Democracy exists as a political theory and governmental system. I do not believe it (or its cousin, the Republic) are the best options for Government.

I refuse to vote for any candidate who does not embrace and live/govern by the same ideological tenants that I do. That leaves me out of options for many elections

I accept that Democracy exists as a political theory and governmental system. I do not believe it (or its cousin, the Republic) are the best options for Government.

I refuse to vote for any candidate who does not embrace and live/govern by the same ideological tenants that I do. That leaves me out of options for many elections
As I said, you don't believe in democracy.

Not for long.America is falling " Fast & Furious ".
Some Patriots are seriously contemplating flying their
Yard American Flag upside down.Meaning we are in Peril.
"Seriously contemplating" and doing, are two completely different things.

As the legal process proceeds, the paranoia of Trump's cult of weird worshipers will, necessarily, be metastasizing to encompass more and more Republicans, beyond the dozens who had served in his regime and provided damning sworn testimony before the January 6 Congressional Committee.

Pence may have been averse to speaking the truth and enraging hardcore Trumpers, but the truth will continue to be exposed.

I would not be surprised if Mark Meadows is soon singing like a garrulous tweety bird.

Forum List

Back