With All Of The Trump Indictments And Charges

That reply does NOT address my comment that FNC always presents BOTH sides of issues. Here is my post again:
I also watch CNN & MSDNC to see what they are saying. Both CNN & MSDNC rarely have Republicans or anyone who provides GOP points of view.
Its all DNC propaganda all the time.
That's why their viewership is so low compared to FNC where two viewpoints are always presented.
Your attempt to portray Fox News as balanced is absurd.

They don’t give both sides anywhere near equal treatment.

The dominion lawsuit proves that they’ll say whatever it takes to keep their viewers watching and their viewers worship Trump.

Democrats want everyone’s vote to count. Trump wanted our votes to be taken away. But only if we voted wrong.
Republicans want the votes of only those eligible to vote to count. Not dead people, not people no longer living in the district, and only one vote per person. But you knew that.

Republicans want the votes of only those eligible to vote to count. Not dead people, not people no longer living in the district, and only one vote per person. But you knew that.
That’s the cover story.

Their actions say otherwise.

Your attempt to portray Fox News as balanced is absurd.

They don’t give both sides anywhere near equal treatment.

The dominion lawsuit proves that they’ll say whatever it takes to keep their viewers watching and their viewers worship Trump.
ironic

I just love these spoof post from you!
Not sure what's a spoof. Turley is a real Law Professor:
George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Tuesday that many charges in the indictment filed by Special Counsel Jack Smith were “protected speech” under the First Amendment.

Smith tends to stretch the Law to suit his party.

Even Democrats and respectable polling organizations seem to believe that Trump will be the 2024 nominee facing Biden. That is actually rather very funny. They themselves still expect it to be Trump/Biden. And they are scared shitless over the prospect, especially when they are running a virtual tie in the polls in a one on one matchup and third parties could assure Trump gets elected president again. This all just goes to show that they fully expect all of their indictments and charges to ultimately peter out into nothing, otherwise they wouldn't be acknowledging the Trump/Biden rematch. Meanwhile, they'll trying awfully hard to put the fix in regarding Hunter Biden, connections to Joe Biden, and the DOJ and FBI cover up of it all. And, even if he is actually convicted:

I can't imagine the kind of tunnel vision and/or hatred that would prevent anybody from seeing those indictments as wagging the dog bigtime with little or no substance behind them. Something damning about Biden comes out, indict Trump to get the media attention off Biden. But such people with such tunnel vision and/or hatred exist. They post on threads like this. And in the end that is what allows people like Joe Biden, however disastrous and damaging to the country, to be elected.

F2e7QR4aoAA9eRl

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Tuesday that many charges in the indictment filed by Special Counsel Jack Smith were “protected speech” under the First Amendment.

There is no such thing as protected speech when words are used to create and carry out a criminal conspiracy.

Oh fuck, you were being serious about FoxNews!

Whoops my bad!

Your attempt to portray Fox News as balanced is absurd. They don’t give both sides anywhere near equal treatment.
1. You can "type" all the partisan lies you want. They are easy to disprove
2. Harvard proved who is the most "fair and balanced" news outlet.

1690998598456.png

1. You can "type" all the partisan lies you want. They are easy to disprove
2. Harvard proved who is the most "fair and balanced" news outlet.

View attachment 810516
This study excludes all of the talk shows on Fox News that people actually watch.

Pretty convenient.

Sean Hannity was doing campaign events for Trump, but yeah so balanced.

There is no such thing as protected speech when words are used to create and carry out a criminal conspiracy.
ALL SPEECH IS PROTECTED DUMBASS.
If only Trump was indicted, how the fuck could that even be a "conspiracy"?
The Smith indictment is illegal and will be dismissed on appeal.
It quotes Trump in his speech about encouraging people to go to the Capitol Hill, but like the January 6th committee, it omits where he says, ‘you should go peacefully.’”
“He might have a fair shot with a D.C. jury and maybe a D.C. judge,” Turley continued. “He is going to have a harder time with the courts, and this reminds me of sort of the McDowell complaint, where he took the Virginia governor, got a conviction and then was unanimously overturned by the Supreme Court.”

Forum List

Back