With All Of The Trump Indictments And Charges

Give it time. The new indictments just came out yesterday. After a few weeks, the polling should reflect a change. If it doesn't then we can concede that the Republican Party is no longer a serious party, but one filled with kooks, cranks, and conspiracy theorists.

Actually, you are your cult are quite sad. It was amusing at first. Now it's simply pathetic. We wonder how Germany was able to fall in line behind a man like Hitler. We're seeing the same dynamics in real time. it's a cult.

There is literally nobody afraid of this. Everyone not in Cult 45 knows this would be a blowout for the Democrats and the only frightening prospect is a President Harris who takes over after Biden can't continue.

You people are like those idiots I used to laugh at on Yahoo! Finance who invested in penny stocks. The stocks would sink lower and lower and lower. All the signs were there that the company was a dud, but despite that the "true believers" would keep doubling down again and again, investing more and more, ignoring the signs, until they were left holding the bag.

Any day now...

Give it time. The new indictments just came out yesterday. After a few weeks, the polling should reflect a change. If it doesn't then we can concede that the Republican Party is no longer a serious party, but one filled with kooks, cranks, and conspiracy theorists.

Actually, you are your cult are quite sad. It was amusing at first. Now it's simply pathetic. We wonder how Germany was able to fall in line behind a man like Hitler. We're seeing the same dynamics in real time. it's a cult.

There is literally nobody afraid of this. Everyone not in Cult 45 knows this would be a blowout for the Democrats and the only frightening prospect is a President Harris who takes over after Biden can't continue.

You people are like those idiots I used to laugh at on Yahoo! Finance who invested in penny stocks. The stocks would sink lower and lower and lower. All the signs were there that the company was a dud, but despite that the "true believers" would keep doubling down again and again, investing more and more, ignoring the signs, until they were left holding the bag.
1. The new indictments are a joke. If you watch FNC you would see real legal expert opinions.

2. Biden is the real criminal, except sadly the DOJ keeps covering up for him and keeps persecuting Trump.

3. If you think that everyone with a brain is fully supporting Joe Biden you are self-deluded. NO ONE WANTS ANOTHER TERM FOR JOE BIDEN.

4. Yep, the Biden supporters are betting on a dead horse.

we can concede that the Republican Party is no longer a serious party, but one filled with kooks, cranks, and conspiracy theorists.
Putting them on the same level with Democrats.

Last edited:
And yet, Cult 45 is working overtime to give it to him
Here is a trip down memory lane. I remember in 2016 Hillary had a 95% probability of winning. NFW Trump could get to 270 electoral votes.
Watch this to the end and tell me its not "deja vu all over again". This never gets old...

Lightning can strike twice...

Last edited:
LOL. Meanwhile, they refuse to let RFK debate and they are trying their best to get rid of Cornell West and the Joe Manchin No Labels ticket. But they want everyone's vote to count.
Is that the best you can do?

Sure, Republicans are trying to disenfranchise millions of Americans but what about DEBATES?

Good lord, you can’t sound much dumber than this.

The people on Fox News just say whatever the Trump base wants to hear.
If they don’t, their viewers just change the channel until they get what they want.
That's a lie. I also watch CNN & MSDNC to see what they are saying. Both CNN & MSDNC rarely have Republicans or anyone who provides GOP points of view.
Its all DNC propaganda all the time.
That's why their viewership is so low compared to FNC where two viewpoints are always presented.

Here is a trip down memory lane. I remember in 2016 Hillary had a 95% probability of winning. NFW Trump could get to 270 electoral votes.
Watch this to the end and tell me its not "deja vu all over again". This never gets old...

Lightning can strike twice...

HILLARY! 2016!!! 98 % CHANGE OF WINNING!! ALL THE POLLS LIE!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - Polls show the GOP getting shellacked after the disastrous Dobbs decision and Trump endorsing a bunch of cranks in key Senate and gubernatorial races.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

You're in a cult

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.
BUT BUT BUT!!
WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said
BUT BUT BUT!!
WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - Polls show the GOP getting shellacked after the disastrous Dobbs decision and Trump endorsing a bunch of cranks in key Senate and gubernatorial races.
BUT BUT BUT!!
WASH RINSE REPEAT
You're in a cult
If we Republicans are in a cult it's a pro-American cult. You democrats are in an anti-American cult, a criminal cult, aka a "gang".

That's a lie.
Not at all. We saw this in their internal communications from the Dominion lawsuit.

At first Fox News said the crazy stories about a stolen election were crazy.

Then Fox News started losing viewers.

So they got together and decided to promote the crazy stolen election stories to “respect their audience” by telling them lies that they wanted to hear.

Not at all. We saw this in their internal communications from the Dominion lawsuit. At first Fox News said the crazy stories about a stolen election were crazy.
Then Fox News started losing viewers. So they got together and decided to promote the crazy stolen election stories to “respect their audience” by telling them lies that they wanted to hear.
That reply does NOT address my comment that FNC always presents BOTH sides of issues. Here is my post again:
I also watch CNN & MSDNC to see what they are saying. Both CNN & MSDNC rarely have Republicans or anyone who provides GOP points of view.
Its all DNC propaganda all the time.
That's why their viewership is so low compared to FNC where two viewpoints are always presented.

Forum List

Back