"With all due respect ..."

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
When did that statement go the way of the dodo bird?

Or is everybody just assuming that anybody who doesn't agree with them isn't worthy of respect?

Just curious.

Or is everybody just assuming that anybody who doesn't agree with them isn't worthy of respect?

Just curious.

Apparently you think people aren't worthy of respect if they disagree with you in any shape, form or fashion. Perhaps a bit a soul searching on your part is required.

• Banned
Video won't play.

Hey, TK. remember when I went batshit crazy during the last presidential election on this board?

Is that a bipolar symptom, when you remember things that never happened?

Video won't play.

Hey, TK. remember when I went batshit crazy during the last presidential election on this board?

Per the video. Not sure why it won't work for ya. Aretha, Respect.

• Banned
Video won't play.

IPad, 1st gen. Some days she behaves, and some days all the play buttons have a circle with a slash through them.

Just curious.

You impress me as a disillusioned moron. But you're also a pretty darn cool girl.

The net effect is a groovy kind of thing. It's why I pos rep your shit. Boopers.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for dames.

• Banned

Just curious.

You impress me as a disillusioned moron. But you're also a pretty darn cool girl.

The net effect is a groovy kind of thing. It's why I pos rep your shit. Boopers.

Backatcha. I'm also always interested in how your perceptions differ from drunk to sober.

All in all, you're a good egg. :thup:

Just curious.

I should say so.

Video won't play.

IPad, 1st gen. Some days she behaves, and some days all the play buttons have a circle with a slash through them.

Told ya to get an Android.......... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

Just curious.

With all due respect is a term I learned in the Navy, and never used. I learned it as a "cover your ass" comment before you insulted a superior officer, and never really had the nerve to test its ability to keep me out of trouble.

Just curious.

With all due respect is a term I learned in the Navy, and never used. I learned it as a "cover your ass" comment before you insulted a superior officer, and never really had the nerve to test its ability to keep me out of trouble.

Good point. Rather like Dr. Phil back in the day saying "When you say but, what you're really saying is 'ignore everything I just said, you're about to hear how I really feel.'"

I stopped watching his show forever ago, but some stuff just sticks - because it's true.

Just curious.

:lmao:

Video won't play.

No Flash on iPAds, whatever generation you use.

Forum List

Back