CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

Employment is at the will of either party. Anyone can be bought under Capitalism. Thus, underpayment is the cause.
No it is at the will of BOTH parties simultaneously.

You can't force an employer to hire you and an employer can't force you to work for him.

The the will of either individual is irrelevant unless both come to an agreement on employment.

Only if you appeal to ignorance of at-will employment laws for any public policies based on previous condition of employment instead of servitude.

No. I am not appealing to ignorance when the unemployment compensation has a specific purpose of providing assistance to those who lost their job through no fault of their own. And it is for a limited time. You want it to be unending.

Not the point at all, right-winger. It is about why people are panhandling instead of applying for a job. Underpayment causes that.

Even if that were the case, it has no bearing on my correcting your statement that there is no unemployment only underpayment. That statement is blatantly wrong.

No it is at the will of BOTH parties simultaneously.

You can't force an employer to hire you and an employer can't force you to work for him.

The the will of either individual is irrelevant unless both come to an agreement on employment.
lol. That is what employment at the will of either party means. Anyone can be bought under Capitalism. Underpayment makes that less likely not laziness.

Not in any at-will employment State. Only those who are ignorant of the law say what you do.

You refusing to work is slightly repugnant. But I notice you left off the rest of my post.

You refusing to work and demanding that you be given money, forcibly taken from those who do work, is repugnant.

lol. That is what employment at the will of either party means. Anyone can be bought under Capitalism. Underpayment makes that less likely not laziness.
No if it was at the will of either party individually then you could force an employer to hire you.

The will of both people have to align simultaneously ( that meas at the same time in the same place)

I'm not a right winger, whatever that means to you.

I don't vote for republicans or democrats either

Yeah, daniel calls everyone who disagrees with him "rightwinger". He continually talks about posting the fewest fallacies, but posts tons of ad hominem fallacies.

Panhandling: How Much Money Do Panhandlers Make? Can It Even Make Money?

US job openings surge to record 9.3 million in April

There are quite a few panhandlers that i see day to day. I have decided to make a new sign for when i pass them.

THERE ARE 9.1 MILLION JOB OPENINGS
IN JOE BIDEN'S ECONOMY!
WHY DONT YOU QUIT
BEING A PANHANDLER AND GET A JOB
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE
SOMETHING OF
YOURSELF?
Why, because they are probably discriminated against when trying to get a job.

Employment is at the will of either party. Anyone can be bought under Capitalism. Thus, underpayment is the cause.

"Anyone can be bought under capitalism"? Are you saying that someone with a job (trading their skills & time for money & benefits) has been bought?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back