CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

No one is suggesting I get paid to not work. The compensation is for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment in an at-will employment State.

You should refuse to complain without getting paid for it.
That's exactly what you want.

You want anyone who is not working to get paid especially you

Because it's not a job.

You're not getting paid to take a shit why do it for free?
There is no requirement to work in an at-will employment State. And, you have no morals; why complain about others? Just quit and go on unemployment compensation if you can't handle the work ethic.

Or, just get a better job because minimum wage jobs are not meant to build moral fortitude.

There is no requirement to work in an at-will employment State. And, you have no morals; why complain about others? Just quit and go on unemployment compensation if you can't handle the work ethic.

Or, just get a better job because minimum wage jobs are not meant to build moral fortitude.
I already said that you don't have to work if you don't want to

But don't expect to get paid for not working.

Hell you can live on the street and panhandle for all I care

Employment is at the will of either party for unemployment compensation as well; current repugnant laws to the contrary not with standing.
You only get unemployment compensation if you were employed and then lost a job.

This is the way the world works so just grow up and accept it or move out to the wilderness and live in a cave.

Employment is at the will of either party for unemployment compensation as well; current repugnant laws to the contrary not with standing.

This again? No daniel, unemployment laws are not repugnant to any at will employment laws. You are still free to quit. You just don't get unemployment assistance for doing it.

Under Capitalism where anyone can be bought, there is no unemployment only underpayment.

This is nonsense. Of course there is unemployment. And there is underpayment. Being paid too little for your job is underpayment. But...and this is important...you HAVE a job. Unemployment is when you have no job.

I'll tell you what is repugnant. An apparently healthy young man refusing to get a job is slightly repugnant. An apparently healthy young man refusing to get a job and demanding that tax payers give him money is repugnant. And since you have complained, at length, about the means testing for welfare, you obviously have enough to live on. An apparently healthy young man refusing to get a job and demanding that tax payers give him money that he wants but does not need is beyond repugnant.

Daniel, you have complained, at length, about the means testing for welfare. Which means you have investigated welfare as a means of getting money. You claim you have a lawsuit in the CA courts claiming Unemployment Compensation is in violation of the Equal Protection Clause. If that is true (I have my doubts) then you will have had to research the Unemployment System. So you have put considerable effort into scamming the tax payers for money. And not money to live on, since you obviously have that. You are scamming for extra spending money. That goes beyond repugnant and into disgusting.

This is nonsense. Of course there is unemployment. And there is underpayment. Being paid too little for your job is underpayment. But...and this is important...you HAVE a job. Unemployment is when you have no job.
Not the point at all, right-winger. It is about why people are panhandling instead of applying for a job. Underpayment causes that.

Forum List

Back