Wishing Doesn't Make It So

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OK, OK.....I am Perennial President Of The Pessimist Pack......so, I hope I'm wrong.....but this article in the NYPost seems more wish than fulfillment.

"Why more young black Americans are calling themselves ‘conservative’

... almost 90 percent of black voters went to bat for the Biden-Harris administration last year. But that leaves 10 percent of black voters who didn’t. Meanwhile, 25 percent of black Democrats actually consider themselves “conservative” and 43 percent say they are “moderate.” White Democrats with a college or postgraduate degree are most likely to call themselves “liberal.”

Former President Donald J. Trump increased his share of black voters by four percentage points in 2020, partly because he focused on issues that matter to the community — jobs, safety, opportunities, education and healthcare. He also had the backing of black musicians including Kanye West, 50 Cent and Kodak Black, who was pardoned by Trump last year. Just last month, Kodak tweeted, “Bring Trump Back.”

Now, as 45 percent of voters say they strongly disapprove of how President Biden is handling the economy, Felecia Killings, the CEO of the Conscious Conservative Movement, sees an opportunity for black conservatives to make their case. She believes they can mount a strong challenge against Stacey Abrams, who recently announced she is running again for governor of Georgia against Republican incumbent Brian Kemp. Killings regularly tweets her support for conservatism to her more than 22,000 followers on Twitter.

“For decades, we’ve watched progressive policies and government overreach destroy our communities and our rising wealth,” said 38-year-old Killing, who was born in California and is now based in Atlanta, Ga. “Today, these same politicians want to abuse our economic opportunities by implementing heavier regulations and taxations. Conservatism promises to keep more economics right in our hands. This is the message we must preach."

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I ain't buyin' it.

Logic, experience, and even a fatter wallet had a minimal effect on the black vote.
This did: "You ain't black!!!"

Check out the lie about the NAACP endorsing him.

NAACP Statement on Endorsement Comment by Former Vice ...​

https://naacp.org › articles › naacp-statement-endorsem...

May 22, 2020 — "Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the ... and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.

It takes tremendous strength, bravery, it seems, for a black person to eschew being deemed authentic if they don't vote Democrat.
No one did more for black Americans than Trump, but their vote didn't reflect that.

OK, OK.....I am Perennial President Of The Pessimist Pack......so, I hope I'm wrong.....but this article in the NYPost seems more wish than fulfillment.

"Why more young black Americans are calling themselves ‘conservative’

... almost 90 percent of black voters went to bat for the Biden-Harris administration last year. But that leaves 10 percent of black voters who didn’t. Meanwhile, 25 percent of black Democrats actually consider themselves “conservative” and 43 percent say they are “moderate.” White Democrats with a college or postgraduate degree are most likely to call themselves “liberal.”

Former President Donald J. Trump increased his share of black voters by four percentage points in 2020, partly because he focused on issues that matter to the community — jobs, safety, opportunities, education and healthcare. He also had the backing of black musicians including Kanye West, 50 Cent and Kodak Black, who was pardoned by Trump last year. Just last month, Kodak tweeted, “Bring Trump Back.”

Now, as 45 percent of voters say they strongly disapprove of how President Biden is handling the economy, Felecia Killings, the CEO of the Conscious Conservative Movement, sees an opportunity for black conservatives to make their case. She believes they can mount a strong challenge against Stacey Abrams, who recently announced she is running again for governor of Georgia against Republican incumbent Brian Kemp. Killings regularly tweets her support for conservatism to her more than 22,000 followers on Twitter.

“For decades, we’ve watched progressive policies and government overreach destroy our communities and our rising wealth,” said 38-year-old Killing, who was born in California and is now based in Atlanta, Ga. “Today, these same politicians want to abuse our economic opportunities by implementing heavier regulations and taxations. Conservatism promises to keep more economics right in our hands. This is the message we must preach."

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I ain't buyin' it.

Logic, experience, and even a fatter wallet had a minimal effect on the black vote.
This did: "You ain't black!!!"

Check out the lie about the NAACP endorsing him.

NAACP Statement on Endorsement Comment by Former Vice ...

https://naacp.org › articles › naacp-statement-endorsem...
May 22, 2020 — "Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the ... and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.

It takes tremendous strength, bravery, it seems, for a black person to eschew being deemed authentic if they don't vote Democrat.
No one did more for black Americans than Trump, but their vote didn't reflect that.

I don't blame you. I am often skeptical of the NYPost.

No offense or anything as we usually agree, but this is pretty racist. Black people can be involved with any political party they want to just the same as white people.

... almost 90 percent of black voters went to bat for the Biden-Harris administration last year. But that leaves 10 percent of black voters who didn’t. Meanwhile, 25 percent of black Democrats actually consider themselves “conservative” and 43 percent say they are “moderate.”

Just wondering how many black people voted for Trump but denied it when asked. IOW, I don't trust the polls before the election, and I don't trust them afterwards either. The Left did such a good job denigrating Trump and still is, but Stacy Abrams lost in Georgia while Biden carried the state. It'll be interesting and instructive to see what happens next November in the mid-terms, not just at the federal level but also state and local.

No offense or anything as we usually agree, but this is pretty racist. Black people can be involved with any political party they want to just the same as white people.

Let's be clear about the issue.

Trump was provably better for black Americans than the Democrats.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/10/04 › black-and-hispa...

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, ...

Versus this:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

In 2016 Trump got 6% of the black vote.
In 2020, 12%.

So much for political science claims of votes voting their wallets.

Please make the point you were attempting to make about the black vote.

Just wondering how many black people voted for Trump but denied it when asked. IOW, I don't trust the polls before the election, and I don't trust them afterwards either. The Left did such a good job denigrating Trump and still is, but Stacy Abrams lost in Georgia while Biden carried the state. It'll be interesting and instructive to see what happens next November in the mid-terms, not just at the federal level but also state and local.

Interesting.

I hadn't considered that.....and it would certainly fit the evidence.

How do you feel about the Democrat house organs, the NYTimes and the LATimes?
Pissed, but not necessarily for the right reason. NYTimes does some good things and bad. They will correct crap they get wrong, but is has to be starkly wrong, and I think they sometimes jump to quick without editor control to be first to publish. I could sort them out and have, but not since I started bumping their pay wall. Not that familiar on regular basis of reading even the headlines of the LATimes regularly. Why didn't you count in Washington Post, another paywall i am unwilling to pay for? They are about the same or sometime worse than the NYTimes, but with maybe better writing, but still the same problems. The G-Man used to call them, the Washington Bleep*. G-Man was cool. I've missed him. Yes, a crook and a RW criminal dirty trickster, but he had character and his opinions were his own, so I had a certain amount of respect, even though I didn't always agree, but sometimes I did, and he took responsibility for his words, actions and those under him, which is more that any of the modern day A-holes do.

Pissed, but not necessarily for the right reason. NYTimes does some good things and bad. They will correct crap they get wrong, but is has to be starkly wrong, and I think they sometimes jump to quick without editor control to be first to publish. I could sort them out and have, but not since I started bumping their pay wall. Not that familiar on regular basis of reading even the headlines of the LATimes regularly. Why didn't you count in Washington Post, another paywall i am unwilling to pay for? They are about the same or sometime worse than the NYTimes, but with maybe better writing, but still the same problems. The G-Man used to call them, the Washington Bleep*. G-Man was cool. I've missed him. Yes, a crook and a RW criminal dirty trickster, but he had character and his opinions were his own, so I had a certain amount of respect, even though I didn't always agree, but sometimes I did, and he took responsibility for his words, actions and those under him, which is more that any of the modern day A-holes do.

This is why you Leftists....er, Democrats....are so dumb. You are lied to every day and suffer from the information dominance of the media by your party.

Let's check:

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

Decades ago, the Dimocrat party replaced black fathers with a government paycheck. Today, blacks are firmly addicted to those government handouts, and they know which party wants to give them more. They will likely always overwhelmingly vote for Dimocrats.

Decades ago, the Dimocrat party replaced black fathers with a government paycheck. Today, blacks are firmly addicted to those government handouts, and they know which party wants to give them more. They will likely always overwhelmingly vote for Dimocrats.

I could cry.

This is why you Leftists....er, Democrats....are so dumb. You are lied to every day and suffer from the information dominance of the media by your party.

Let's check:

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com

www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.
So, you are saying I'm not missing much by not reading the major newspapers you mentioned. Oh, good. I guess since not a Democrat, that may be even more reason not to miss them? I am surprised you waste your time reading them. Have you been a Democrat all your life, so it's just habit? I am sure they appreciate you advertising for them on an international message board, as trump seemed to think, all publicity, is good publicity. You go ahead, and feel good about your subscription.

So, you are saying I'm not missing much by not reading the major newspapers you mentioned. Oh, good. I guess since not a Democrat, that may be even more reason not to miss them? I am surprised you waste your time reading them. Have you been a Democrat all your life, so it's just habit? I am sure they appreciate you advertising for them on an international message board, as trump seemed to think, all publicity, is good publicity. You go ahead, and feel good about your subscription.
Mark Twain — 'If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.'

Don't you ever question why your Democrats censored the Hunter Biden Laptop story in the NYPost?

Why didn't the NYTimes or LATimes carry it?

1638890285998.png

Mark Twain — 'If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.'

Don't you ever question why your Democrats censored the Hunter Biden Laptop story in the NYPost?

Why didn't the NYTimes or LATimes carry it?

View attachment 572819
It was widely reported. Since I don't read the Times much, I was unaware they didn't carry it. Probably another reason why I didn't read it there. If you are unfamiliar with the story, I could probably find you a link or two, though the story is old. Did you complain to the Times when you renewed your subscription? Perhaps a letter to the editor would be in order for you.

It was widely reported. Since I don't read the Times much, I was unaware they didn't carry it. Probably another reason why I didn't read it there. If you are unfamiliar with the story, I could probably find you a link or two, though the story is old. Did you complain to the Times when you renewed your subscription? Perhaps a letter to the editor would be in order for you.

"It was widely reported."

Why do you feel the need to lie???

Censored Hunter Biden Laptop Story Comes Back Around to ...

https://patriotdailypress.org › 2021 › 02 › 19 › censored-hunter-biden-laptop-story-comes-back-around-to-bite-twitter
The former Delaware computer repair shop owner who gave Rudi Giuliani and the FBI emails from Hunter Biden's laptop has again sued Twitter for defamation. John Paul Mac Isaac claimed that Twitter defamed him by censoring a New York Post story over its alleged use of "hacked materials.". Due to Twitter's suppression of the story ...

NY Post's Hunter Biden Laptop Source Slaps Twitter With ...

https://www.yahoo.com › entertainment › ny-post-hunter-biden-laptop-224306243.html
The computer repair shop owner tied to the New York Post's reporting on Hunter Biden sued Twitter on Monday, claiming the tech giant defamed him by incorrectly calling him a "hacker." The ...

Big Tech Tried to Censor the NY Post's Hunter Biden Story ...

https://fee.org › articles › big-tech-tried-to-censor-the-ny-post-s-hunter-biden-story-they-made-it-huge-instead
Even on Facebook itself, stories about the story's censorship were so widely shared that they dominated the website's rankings. As Politico 's Alex Thompson notes: 10 top articles the past 24 hours: lots of NYPost aggregation.

Twitter Bans Users from Posting NY Post Story About Hunter ...

https://www.westernjournal.com › twitter-bans-users-posting-ny-post-story-hunter-biden
Twitter even blocked the newspaper from sharing its own stories about the former vice president and his son — and then froze its account. "The Post's primary Twitter account was locked as of 2:20 p.m. Wednesday because its articles about the messages obtained from Biden's laptop broke the social network's rules against 'distribution of hacked material,' according to an email The ...

Twitter's double standard emerges after NY Post Hunter ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › twitter-double-standard-hunter-biden-claims-censor
Twitter's double standard emerges after NY Post Hunter Biden story blocked, other media get pass, critics say 'Their goal is to make it as unfair and undemocratic as possible,' Dan Gainor says

Leaked Text Messages Show Hunter Biden Joked About His Dad ...

https://ussanews.com › 646377-2
Fox News contributor and New York Post columnist Miranda Devine has appeared on a number of news outlets to discuss her new book titled Laptop from Hell, which covers the story of Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the "dirty secrets the president tried to hide.". Hunter's infamous laptop revealed that Hunter and his therapist exchanged text messages in 2019 joking about Joe Biden having ...

If Twitter had not blocked the New York Post story on ...

https://www.quora.com › If-Twitter-had-not-blocked-the-New-York-Post-story-on-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-scandal-would-Trump-have-won-the-2020-election?share=1
Answer (1 of 42): Nothing was blocked cupcake. Most people knew about the "scandal" around Hunter Biden's "abandoned laptops". The majority of America simply was smart enough to know it was all bullshit. It was clearly a badly orchestrated foreign op. It was the modern day version of a strategic...

Twitter Finally Reinstates NY Post Account After Tech ...

https://www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › us › 2020 › november › twitter-finally-reinstates-ny-post-account-after-tech-giant-censored-biden-burisma-email-scandal
Last month, the social media giant suspended The Post's account for tweeting a breaking news article that cited emails about Joe Biden that reportedly came from his son Hunter Biden's laptop.

Fact check: Is Big Tech Censoring The Biden laptop Scandal ...

https://echocheck.org › is-big-tech-censoring-the-biden-laptop-scandal
Some have claimed that the Hunter-Biden-selling-Joe-Biden-influence story is just conjecture. The author of one of the stories, Miranda Devine, refutes that claim by detailing the physical evidence they have in hand. The claim that big tech is censoring the Biden laptop story is true. The censorship is against president Trump and benefiting Joe ...

Facebook and Twitter are slowing the spread of a ...

https://www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › facebook-says-its-choking-the-spread-of-a-controversial-new-york-post-story-about-hunter-biden-while-its-fact-checkers-investigate-whether-its-true-or-not › ar-BB1a1vC7
The New York Post article, published Wednesday morning, includes files and emails that were supposedly taken from a laptop that previously belonged to Hunter Biden.

Political misinformation, and a matter of scale - Columbia ...

https://www.cjr.org › the_media_today › political-misinformation-and-a-matter-of-scale.php
In October of last year, during the runup to the presidential election, the New York Post dropped what looked like a bombshell story. It alleged that a laptop belonging to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, had been found in a repair shop, and that emails taken from this laptop allegedly implicated the Bidens in a political-influence scheme in Ukraine.

So you think blacks overwhelmingly vote Democratic because they want "free stuff." Is that a trait you think blacks naturally have?

"It was widely reported."

Why do you feel the need to lie???

Censored Hunter Biden Laptop Story Comes Back Around to ...

https://patriotdailypress.org › 2021 › 02 › 19 › censored-hunter-biden-laptop-story-comes-back-around-to-bite-twitter
The former Delaware computer repair shop owner who gave Rudi Giuliani and the FBI emails from Hunter Biden's laptop has again sued Twitter for defamation. John Paul Mac Isaac claimed that Twitter defamed him by censoring a New York Post story over its alleged use of "hacked materials.". Due to Twitter's suppression of the story ...

NY Post's Hunter Biden Laptop Source Slaps Twitter With ...

https://www.yahoo.com › entertainment › ny-post-hunter-biden-laptop-224306243.html
The computer repair shop owner tied to the New York Post's reporting on Hunter Biden sued Twitter on Monday, claiming the tech giant defamed him by incorrectly calling him a "hacker." The ...

Big Tech Tried to Censor the NY Post's Hunter Biden Story ...

https://fee.org › articles › big-tech-tried-to-censor-the-ny-post-s-hunter-biden-story-they-made-it-huge-instead
Even on Facebook itself, stories about the story's censorship were so widely shared that they dominated the website's rankings. As Politico 's Alex Thompson notes: 10 top articles the past 24 hours: lots of NYPost aggregation.

Twitter Bans Users from Posting NY Post Story About Hunter ...

https://www.westernjournal.com › twitter-bans-users-posting-ny-post-story-hunter-biden
Twitter even blocked the newspaper from sharing its own stories about the former vice president and his son — and then froze its account. "The Post's primary Twitter account was locked as of 2:20 p.m. Wednesday because its articles about the messages obtained from Biden's laptop broke the social network's rules against 'distribution of hacked material,' according to an email The ...

Twitter's double standard emerges after NY Post Hunter ...

https://www.foxnews.com › media › twitter-double-standard-hunter-biden-claims-censor
Twitter's double standard emerges after NY Post Hunter Biden story blocked, other media get pass, critics say 'Their goal is to make it as unfair and undemocratic as possible,' Dan Gainor says

Leaked Text Messages Show Hunter Biden Joked About His Dad ...

https://ussanews.com › 646377-2
Fox News contributor and New York Post columnist Miranda Devine has appeared on a number of news outlets to discuss her new book titled Laptop from Hell, which covers the story of Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the "dirty secrets the president tried to hide.". Hunter's infamous laptop revealed that Hunter and his therapist exchanged text messages in 2019 joking about Joe Biden having ...

If Twitter had not blocked the New York Post story on ...

https://www.quora.com › If-Twitter-had-not-blocked-the-New-York-Post-story-on-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-scandal-would-Trump-have-won-the-2020-election?share=1
Answer (1 of 42): Nothing was blocked cupcake. Most people knew about the "scandal" around Hunter Biden's "abandoned laptops". The majority of America simply was smart enough to know it was all bullshit. It was clearly a badly orchestrated foreign op. It was the modern day version of a strategic...

Twitter Finally Reinstates NY Post Account After Tech ...

https://www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › us › 2020 › november › twitter-finally-reinstates-ny-post-account-after-tech-giant-censored-biden-burisma-email-scandal
Last month, the social media giant suspended The Post's account for tweeting a breaking news article that cited emails about Joe Biden that reportedly came from his son Hunter Biden's laptop.

Fact check: Is Big Tech Censoring The Biden laptop Scandal ...

https://echocheck.org › is-big-tech-censoring-the-biden-laptop-scandal
Some have claimed that the Hunter-Biden-selling-Joe-Biden-influence story is just conjecture. The author of one of the stories, Miranda Devine, refutes that claim by detailing the physical evidence they have in hand. The claim that big tech is censoring the Biden laptop story is true. The censorship is against president Trump and benefiting Joe ...

Facebook and Twitter are slowing the spread of a ...

https://www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › facebook-says-its-choking-the-spread-of-a-controversial-new-york-post-story-about-hunter-biden-while-its-fact-checkers-investigate-whether-its-true-or-not › ar-BB1a1vC7
The New York Post article, published Wednesday morning, includes files and emails that were supposedly taken from a laptop that previously belonged to Hunter Biden.

Political misinformation, and a matter of scale - Columbia ...

https://www.cjr.org › the_media_today › political-misinformation-and-a-matter-of-scale.php
In October of last year, during the runup to the presidential election, the New York Post dropped what looked like a bombshell story. It alleged that a laptop belonging to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, had been found in a repair shop, and that emails taken from this laptop allegedly implicated the Bidens in a political-influence scheme in Ukraine.

I guess you don't miss a Times article so much.

Forum List

Back