Wishing Doesn't Make It So

I guess you don't miss a Times article so much.

I guess you don't miss a Times article so much.

Time and again when your sort is caught in a lie....

"It was widely reported."

...you simply hike up your skirt and waddle away, as though lying is nothing more than your birthright.

Want another chance?
Was it true that "It was widely reported.".....

....and if it was true, how do you explain this:

"Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

“The national news media stole this election,” Media Research Center founder L. Brent Bozell III said on a conference call with conservative activists. “As far as I’m concerned, they stole it from President Trump by deliberately censoring and keeping from the American people those stories which had the American people known would have led to his reelection unquestionably.”

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

www.washingtontimes.com

Time and again when your sort is caught in a lie....

"It was widely reported."

...you simply hike up your skirt and waddle away, as though lying is nothing more than your birthright.

Want another chance?
Was it true that "It was widely reported.".....

....and if it was true, how do you explain this:

"Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

“The national news media stole this election,” Media Research Center founder L. Brent Bozell III said on a conference call with conservative activists. “As far as I’m concerned, they stole it from President Trump by deliberately censoring and keeping from the American people those stories which had the American people known would have led to his reelection unquestionably.”

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

www.washingtontimes.com
You posted many links. It was discussed here on the board. I was aware. Everyone was aware. How can you say it wasn't widely reported? Maybe most Americans, just did not trust leaving the impeached, Donny there for another term to see what other parts of the constitution and rule of law, and historical norms he could ignore, just to please his minority base. In light of his post election performance and the January 6th attack on Congress, it would appear they were correct.
Since you resort to "hike up your skirt" rhetoric, here's a song, just for you. Just substitute the name politicalchik in the title and verse.

You posted many links. It was discussed here on the board. I was aware. Everyone was aware. How can you say it wasn't widely reported? Maybe most Americans, just did not trust leaving the impeached, Donny there for another term to see what other parts of the constitution and rule of law, and historical norms he could ignore, just to please his minority base. In light of his post election performance and the January 6th attack on Congress, it would appear they were correct.
Since you resort to "hike up your skirt" rhetoric, here's a song, just for you. Just substitute the name politicalchik in the title and verse.

Where you at any time, invested in integrity???

Do you fear confronting the Democrat Party lies, and, as a result, assume their lack of honesty, as well?

Is this what you instill in your children???

I never post anything I can't support or defend.....shouldn't your side be the same???

I don't have a side in your thread, certainly not a dedicated partisan side, not being committed to either of the two parties. Until your last post, I haven't been anything but nice in response, but you are boring me. You asked about two big name newspapers I don't subscribe to, even mentioning some downside of both, and a third big name newspaper you overlooked, and I was nice about it. You react poorly. I'm nearing my limit with you. You need to seek other entertainment, or I won't read your crap at all.

I don't have a side in your thread, certainly not a dedicated partisan side, not being committed to either of the two parties. Until your last post, I haven't been anything but nice in response, but you are boring me. You asked about two big name newspapers I don't subscribe to, even mentioning some downside of both, and a third big name newspaper you overlooked, and I was nice about it. You react poorly. I'm nearing my limit with you. You need to seek other entertainment, or I won't read your crap at all.

"I don't have a side in your thread, certainly not a dedicated partisan side"

Readers of your posts know you're lying again.

Sad.

"I'm nearing my limit with you."

Whenever you're ready, just say 'check, please.'

See ya'.

"I don't have a side in your thread, certainly not a dedicated partisan side"

Readers of your posts know you're lying again.

Sad.

"I'm nearing my limit with you."

Whenever you're ready, just say 'check, please.'

See ya'.
Bye. Maybe view your scree after the Holidays.

Let's be clear about the issue.

Trump was provably better for black Americans than the Democrats.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/10/04 › black-and-hispa...
The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, ...

Versus this:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

In 2016 Trump got 6% of the black vote.
In 2020, 12%.

So much for political science claims of votes voting their wallets.

Please make the point you were attempting to make about the black vote.
No he wasn't. Now shut your Korean ass up thinking you can talk for black people.

PC THIS is so
"they're" lost in delusion, united behind a serial sexual predator, unapologetic liar, grifter, etc.

It helps to remember:

“Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:
Trump (Republican) — 215
Nixon (Republican) — 76
Reagan (Republican) — 26
“Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:
Obama (Democrat) — 0
Carter (Democrat) — 1
Clinton (Democrat) — 2
“Notice a pattern?”

I don't blame you. I am often skeptical of the NYPost.

The NYTimes said the same thing until they were forced to beg forgiveness....

1648040108285.png

Now it's your turn to apologize.

New Topics

Forum List

Back