Wisconsin

Oh interesting Trump is getting some delegates in Wisconsin.

Why the surprise?

IT is not winner take all.

Mostly because it lets Kasich know he has no place in this primary race. Trump could have won Ohio and now perhaps narrowly win Wisconsin.
Uh, the other guy got 53%.... How could Trump win in Wisconsin if Kaish wasn't there?

Who knows how different the outcome would be in Wisconsin if Kasich left after losing New Hampshire. Funny how Rubio got the point by dropping, even if he won Minnesota.

That is not possible. WI is a winner take all state and Cruz got more than 50%
Wisconsin Republican Delegation 2016

Wisconsin has 10 delegates that are given to the top vote getter. They have 24 that are awarded in 8 congressional districts. They have 3 RNC delegates that have to vote for the winner the first round and they have 5 bonus delegates (no clue what the hell they are), for 42 total delegates.

That is not possible. WI is a winner take all state and Cruz got more than 50%
Wisconsin Republican Delegation 2016

Wisconsin has 10 delegates that are given to the top vote getter. They have 24 that are awarded in 8 congressional districts. They have 3 RNC delegates that have to vote for the winner the first round and they have 5 bonus delegates (no clue what the hell they are), for 42 total delegates.

Good thing Trump won Michigan then...

Trump's jumped the shark after his horrible week.

He won't be the nominee.
You enjoy saying President Clinton for 4 more years then. :) I will laugh all 4 years of it....the anger of cuntservatives will be hilarious to watch.

You are a very disturbed individual. And you are also misinformed if I'm going to let anger rule my life if your foolishness leads to a Clinton victory.

Trump's jumped the shark after his horrible week.

He won't be the nominee.
You enjoy saying President Clinton for 4 more years then. :) I will laugh all 4 years of it....the anger of cuntservatives will be hilarious to watch.

You are a very disturbed individual. And you are also misinformed if I'm going to let anger rule my life if your foolishness leads to a Clinton victory.
Communist/Hillary*

Interesting statistic.... Cruz now has 20,000 votes more than Bernie, despite Bernie have 56% to Ted's 50%.

A large portion of Trump's votes are democrats raising hell, Cruz is gathering a whole lot more enthusiasm and people supporting him than either Hitlary or Bernie.

Cruz maybe poised to take Wisconsin if statistics hold through till November

Forum List

Back