Wisconsin voters begin to doubt trump's ability to win

Still yes. Every day there's another revelation about how the Big Lie was a fraud and a grift from a party of fraudsters.

And every day, you Big Liars retreat.

Its been *years*. And you've never been able to prove your lies.

We all watched the fraud.
In real time.

I've explained it ad nauseum.
You don't care.
That's fine.

But, You Are Dismissed.

Trump has done nothing to win back independent voters. Just the opposite.

If your best strategy for beating Biden in 2024 is to call him “Poopypants” …….you are doomed
1688677097404.jpeg

the alternative to Trump is over 3.00 a gallon for gas , over 5.00$ for a loaf of bread , and nearly 6.00$ for a pound of ground beef ! Bidens inflation will be a big factor in the elections .

I don’t know where Republicans shop

I just paid $2.89 for a loaf of bread and 2.99 lb for ground beef patties

trumpism is very unpopular in the US, outside the small mindless MAGA cult. The repubs are stuck with trump. They cannot come out and say the truth about him for fear of losing the support of his cult. But if they don't come out and say the truth, they are all gonna lose.

What do they do?
An accident happens.

the alternative to Trump is over 3.00 a gallon for gas , over 5.00$ for a loaf of bread , and nearly 6.00$ for a pound of ground beef ! Bidens inflation will be a big factor in the elections .
Right....cause we all want an Insurrectionist in the White House.

Stop lying about grocery prices. MAGA LIES A LOT.

I don’t know where Republicans shop

I just paid $2.89 for a loaf of bread and 2.99 lb for ground beef patties
and just where did you buy these items at that price ? and were the patties real ground beef or some cheap processed junk ? was the bread the type of store brand that was selling for [yes] about a buck and a half 3yrs ago or was it a name brand like sunbeam ?

and just where did you buy these items at that price ? and were the patties real ground beef or some cheap processed junk ? was the bread the type of store brand that was selling for [yes] about a buck and a half 3yrs ago or was it a name brand like sunbeam ?
I bought gas at a promotional price of #1,77 on the 4th and $2.95 today. EV and Hybrids are eating into the demand for fossil fuels. Each time OPEC cuts production, there is a spike of a few cents. The after a few days, the price drops below what it was before the production cut.

Joe is doing a good job at reducing inflation and increasing productivity. If a repub is re-elected in 2024, he/she will cut clean energy efforts and thrust us back into OPEC dependence,

A buck and a half in the midst of the pandemic and trump insisting a light bulb up the ass is a cure. Remember?

A buck and a half in the midst of the pandemic and trump insisting a light bulb up the ass is a cure. Remember?
nope ! you are lying and taking his words out of context ... he was just throwing out possibilities and things science [MAY] want to look into ... arm chair quarterbacking is something we are all guilty of ... and congrats on paying 5 cents less than 3 bucks a gallon !

Last edited:
I bought gas at a promotional price of #1,77 on the 4th and $2.95 today. EV and Hybrids are eating into the demand for fossil fuels. Each time OPEC cuts production, there is a spike of a few cents. The after a few days, the price drops below what it was before the production cut.

Joe is doing a good job at reducing inflation and increasing productivity. If a repub is re-elected in 2024, he/she will cut clean energy efforts and thrust us back into OPEC dependence,
opec dependence ?is that why Biden begged the Saudi's to produce more oil ?

nope ! you are lying and taking his words out of context ... he was just throwing out possibilities and things science [MAY] want to look into ... arm chair quarterbacking is something we are all guilty of ... and congrats on paying 5 cents less than 3 bucks a gallon !
He suggest internally ingesting Clorox and a light in the rectum. The Doctor's were aghast. The video says it all. Stop being a trump Stooge.

opec dependence ?is that why Biden begged the Saudi's to produce more oil ?
If left to trump, we would be making coal burning submarines. He wants take us back to the 59's. When he and his racist dad refused to rent to blacks.

Forum List

Back