Wisconsin Teachers Instructed to Hide Students’ Gender Identities from Parents

Isn't that an issue best between the family and their doctor? What does this have to do with the school?

To the topic, is this arguing the parents don't know the gender of student? If the student wants to dress different and call themselves Bob who cares? It has nothing to do with the school, you, or me. If you think schools should "drop a dime" on Bob for being weird, you should send your kid to the private school that affords the level of surveillance you would prefer.

The parents should know about it. The school shouldn't be hiding it from the parents.

I rest my case. You know nothing, and, pathetic as it is, do not want to know anything. If you did want to know, you would research it

But the fact is that you fear any information that would undermine the premises that you rely on to justify your bigotry

Same canned "response" that does nothing to answer the questions I ask.

Did you read the part about parents having to "Earn" the right to know their kid may be transgender if a teacher or school administrator finds out from the child?
Edit: sorry, didn't see the question-I can't open the article.

There are HIPPAA and other issues actually.

How are they hiding being trans? How do the parents not know?

Last edited:
HEY!!!

Maybe we could be a little smarter than your average idiotic Leftist and really THINK where we're going with this "every school is full of sexual groomers" thing, maybe?

Sure, the gender bender trend has been devastating and is vile and has wrought terrible things, but MAAAYYYBEEE before we torch the whole system, which Leftist did with cops and now we are reaping the crime wave, MAYBE we want to take a look at the LACK of teachers in the pipeline and say, huh! Where we going with this?

You think private schools are always great?

You think every family can or should homeschool?

THINK!
Depends. Parents should check the curriculum carefully. Watch out for CRT and Gender Identity. If they are being taught ,pull the kids out.

The Left is Gay Grooming kids in the public schools and then they are calling the kid's parent's homophobic when they complain about it.
Parents need to take their control of their kid's education before the Left ruins their kid's life.
If you have children and you haven't done that, shame on you.

Home School and Private School are better options than teaching our kids to be perverts.
Well why don't you put them in there instead if bludging on the government?
Have the courage of your convictions and beliefs.
You hypocrite.

Absa-fucking-lutely.

Pull the kids IMMEDIATELY.
Are you qualified to judge any curriculum unbiased? I say that because you see teachers as left wing communist pedophiles.
Thats unbiased?
The point being, if you think that is happening now, as you believe it is, why haven't you taken them out? Ill tell you why.

Because you are a hate filled liar and a hypocrite for bludgingin the government.
Got that?

No.

The schools are not in charge.

EVER.

Read my lips: E-V-E-R.

They may think they are, but I and millions - MILLIONS - of other parents will show them differently.

Well let me tell you how this works in real life.

In real life a bunch of my fellow conservatives talk tough like this and get up in the business of already exhausted, overworked, underpaid public school teachers who have neither the intention, the will, the desire, the time, the energy, etc to "turn kids trans" or any such thing.

It's just one more thing for us to deal with on top of too many things we've been asked to deal with. We are quitting. You want to know what's replacing us? You won't like it.

But of course, no one thinks of this, just like the hapless Left never thought of what might happen when they "defunded the police" and now they're SHOCKED, SHOCKED that there's crime all over the place.

Whatever. It's over at any rate.

Edit: sorry, didn't see the question-I can't open the article.

There are HIPPAA and other issues actually.

How are they hiding being trans? How do the parents not know?

HIPPAA laws prevent parents from knowing about the medical conditions of their minor children?

The guidance given by the presentation said to not tell the parents, to even go as far to use the real pronouns and names in parent teacher meetings while using the child's "preferred" pronouns in school.

HIPPAA laws prevent parents from knowing about the medical conditions of their minor children?

The guidance given by the presentation said to not tell the parents, to even go as far to use the real pronouns and names in parent teacher meetings while using the child's "preferred" pronouns in school.
HIPAA is a weird animal. Just pointing that out.

Our lefty friend doesent know

he just made it up because it sounded good
I literally typed that. I know HIPAA is tweaky for what I do. I also know that #1 Daughter has interesting legal constraints about revealing information from her clients (domestic abuse and homeless).

Forum List

Back