Willie says "Vote em out" Beto is our next governor.

Suddenly all "GO Willie"? Of course you are, when he's "on your side".

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

Didn't someone on this board just call me a hillbilly, as if it were a grievous insult?

Nice try, PhonyPhotoPhreak, but no trophy.
Willie is not a hillbilly.

Perhaps not, but the tide is turning.

Maybe, maybe not. You guys have been thinking that for a long time. The last Dem governor to get elected in Texas was Ann Richards in 1990 and she had bigger balls than Beta O'Cuck and she got defeated for reelection by George W Bush. Then I think it was after the 2008 elections the Republicans were down to like a three seat majority in the State House and Dems started thinking they finally had Texas within their grasp and then the 2010 wave wiped them all out and the Republicans ended up with a super majority. Now you got Hispanic border counties showing signs of turning red because the Dems won't take the border seriously.

Maybe, maybe not. You guys have been thinking that for a long time. The last Dem governor to get elected in Texas was Ann Richards in 1990 and she had bigger balls than Beta O'Cuck and she got defeated for reelection by George W Bush. Then I think it was after the 2008 elections the Republicans were down to like a three seat majority in the State House and Dems started thinking they finally had Texas within their grasp and then the 2010 wave wiped them all out and the Republicans ended up with a super majority. Now you got Hispanic border counties showing signs of turning red because the Dems won't take the border seriously.

And of course the whole dem thing of "you don't need your guns, only we need guns" really goes over well in Texas......

When I’m governor, we will legalize marijuana and expunge the records of those arrested for marijuana possession—and we’ll use the nearly $1 billion in new state revenue and reduced criminal justice costs to invest in public schools and reduce property taxes.

It’s the right thing to do.

Beto the next governor of Texas? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You Dem filth need to move a lot more Californian's to Texas before that's going to happen.
It's not just moving Californians. They have to actually move the RIGHT TYPE of Californian, and from what I have seen, they are sending the EXACT WRONG people to turn Texas blue.

Forum List

Back