Will white women allow a sister to be a First with VP nod?

Harris is a creepy hollow suit - the perfect match for Demented Joe.

gee your hair smells terrific.jpeg

It is a long way to election, and Trump is still entirely capable of losing. Anything can happen. Biden could even change his mind (despite those who maintain he no longer has one). Trump could even die. We shouldn't get excessively caught up in conclusions about something so far in the future.

Once it's out that she intends to address black family abandonment by black males as a primary agenda for her she will lose 95% of the black male vote. She is a stand up and starchy women and the Bros say Noes.

We out to take into account the candidates' CVs, experience, and conduct in office in whatever position that the person is holding or has held. trump and pence have been total failures. They are zeros, and basically have been out to wreck our nation. Biden and Harris are far better candidates, particularly considering the huge amount of rebuilding that we have to do.

can you be more specific regarding the mode of "wreck" and that which must be rebuilt?

Once it's out that she intends to address black family abandonment by black males as a primary agenda for her she will lose 95% of the black male vote. She is a stand up and starchy women and the Bros say Noes.

did I miss something? did kamala SAY anything about
"the black family"?

Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,
Are you kidding....look at all the white women in the street begging to be enslaved.

Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,

You are most likely right
Sure hope so anyway.

did I miss something? did kamala SAY anything about
"the black family"?
Yes you missed
Gotta get out from under the bed

I'm half European and half Armenian. I identify with Harris on many levels. Mostly because she and I are a mixture of cultures and races. We are what America is supposed to be about. We are the product of breaking down barriers.

We are also experienced with closed minds from people. In my case, both European and Armenian. She and I knows what it's like to not fit in either culture.

When Biden became the nominee Harris was my first choice for VP.

Rally around her?

Of course I will.

Those who are trump supporters won't rally around any democrat or B These people aren't considered at all. They are also a minority.

I can't speak for all women in America but all women I know don't consider skin color or sex. We consider the person. We are happy and excited a woman is on the ticket but her sex and skin color don't matter as much as getting trump out of our White House and our nation back on track.

anyone who doesn't agree with their views
Why would anyone rally around someone with different political views for a political position.
I often wonder if a lot of you understand how our political system works, at all.

Kamala is not running for president just vice president.

Kamala is not black (not that there's anything wrong with that-------SEINFELD)
I am not interested in pigmentation hues...

nor am I------but it has been WEAPONIZED by the
temporarily pixilated donkey
That is their problem I don't like either candidate and it's not because of their skin tone.

"either" seems like a choice of two-------which two?

Prolly the only 2 that are running to be President.

I'm half European and half Armenian. I identify with Harris on many levels. Mostly because she and I are a mixture of cultures and races. We are what America is supposed to be about. We are the product of breaking down barriers.

We are also experienced with closed minds from people. In my case, both European and Armenian. She and I knows what it's like to not fit in either culture.

When Biden became the nominee Harris was my first choice for VP.

Rally around her?

Of course I will.

Those who are trump supporters won't rally around any democrat or anyone who doesn't agree with their views. These people aren't considered at all. They are also a minority.

I can't speak for all women in America but all women I know don't consider skin color or sex. We consider the person. We are happy and excited a woman is on the ticket but her sex and skin color don't matter as much as getting trump out of our White House and our nation back on track.

we won't rally around someone we disagree with.... are you implying that there is something wrong with that?

and i note, it is triggered who is claiming that you will have a problem with harris, because wacism.

she is calling you and yours, wacist.

this is your future.

We out to take into account the candidates' CVs, experience, and conduct in office in whatever position that the person is holding or has held. trump and pence have been total failures. They are zeros, and basically have been out to wreck our nation. Biden and Harris are far better candidates, particularly considering the huge amount of rebuilding that we have to do.

can you be more specific regarding the mode of "wreck" and that which must be rebuilt?

Our relationship with our allies, our relationship with important international organizations, our international reputation, the important treaties that trump has backed out of, our national security team, our diplomatic team, our system of checks and balances, our respect for the rule of law, our system of public education, the public programs designed to help the less fortunate, and the wall between church and state, for starters. We cannot go on with trump and pence or we are done as a nation.

Our relationship with our allies, our relationship with important international organizations, our international reputation, the important treaties that trump has backed out of, our national security team, our diplomatic team, our system of checks and balances, our respect for the rule of law, our system of public education, the public programs designed to help the less fortunate, and the wall between church and state, for starters. We cannot go on with trump and pence or we are done as a nation.

1) What problem with our allies
2) what problem with "international organizations"
3) what problem with international reputation.
4) what treaty has trump "backed out of"
5) what do you IMAGINE happened to our system of
checks and balances
6) what happened to public education?
7) what happened to public programs?
8) what happened to the fact of a wall between government and church?

"sister"

LOL

Are you Indian-American too?

checks and balances
:rolleyes: You must not have been around much. If you are that unaware of the situation, you must not have been paying attention.

Kamala Harris....the one who slept her way to the top....better watch out....hilary clinton isn't going to let another woman become the first President of the U.S. while hilary is still breathing.....

checks and balances
:rolleyes: You must not have been around much. If you are that unaware of the situation, you must not have been paying attention.

so true-----I have not been around----I am no Kamala Harris. How is it out there in the gutter?

Oh good grief stop with the lying fairy tales..Emmit Til was a thug and a pig. If You bothered to research what really happened and the court testimony, out of control til was sent down south to avoid the trouble he was creating up North----once in the South he went back to well being himself. On the night in question--Till bragged to his buddies (who were black) that he dated white women to which they laughed at him for (as per their testimony btw)......so to prove them wrong, he targeted the shop keepers wife. Back then, black or white, younger than 18 or not------if you sexually harassed someone's wife, you would expect bad things to happen to you especially if you were stupid enough to do it inside the house or business of someone. Till was treated like any other guy attacking someones wife which is why the town acted to protected the shop keeper and his brother (or bro-in-law which I forget which he was exactly).

So, who did you steal this from and why didn't you give attribution?

No one here will believe you wrote this.
I'm that good eh?

Thank you for your very RACIST post. Nicely done.
The GOP-igs are rubbing off on me.....LOLOLO

Forum List

Back