Oh boo-hoo- move to Europe you control freak

• Banned
And no, I don't have one, nor would I buy one because they are too big for my tastes- but I don't use fear mongering to get my way either.

And no, I don't have one, nor would I buy one because they are too big for my tastes- but I don't use fear mongering to get my way either.

If this shit doesn't stop we will all be encased in polycarbonate egg shells and not allowed any exposure to anything ever.....these people are nuts...

Some people- SMH
I happen to agree with it.
I hate the f*cking things. I would love to buy a simple pickup truck... but there are none on the market to buy. Only options are oversized behemoths with a price tag FAR-FAR too stupid to consider. Fuck them things. They are a complete pain in the ass to drive around, see around and try to somehow get out of a parking space if you happen to have one of these stupid things parked next to you!
And I drive an SUV!!

Some people- SMH
I happen to agree with it.
I hate the f*cking things. I would love to buy a simple pickup truck... but there are none on the market to buy. Only options are oversized behemoths with a price tag FAR-FAR too stupid to consider. Fuck them things. They are a complete pain in the ass to drive around, see around and try to somehow get out of a parking space if you happen to have one of these stupid things parked next to you!
And I drive an SUV!!

If you have to tow a trailer you really dont have much choice.
I've always driven Tacomas and FJ's until I started doing a lot more towing and moved up to the Tundra.

Forum List

Back