Will white women allow a sister to be a First with VP nod?

Let's be candid for a moment. Kamala Harris was NOT chosen because she was the best candidate for the job. She was chosen because she is a "woman of color" (not sure what color that is), and was not obviously unqualified.

The U.S. has not, since FDR, elected a President who is so likely to either die or be incapacitated in office, so for all practical purposes, KH is the MOST IMPORTANT VP nominee in our lifetimes.

Will actual Black women rally around her because she is "Black"? I rather doubt it. But 90% of the group in question blindly vote Democrat anyway, so it won't make any difference. What MIGHT make a difference is KH's record with respect to prosecutions of "minority" defendants, which could reduce Black voter turnout.
I think 35-40 percent of Blacks will vote for President Trump over Senile Joe

Forget about skin color...why are dems so preoccupied in skin color?....Harris is the most leftwing senator in DC...even other dems have had to distance themselves from her AOC like statements.....if you vote for Joe you will be electing a mentally deficient old man and a racist hateful women that hates this country worse than the Obamas do.....

Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,

you could benefit from a bit of english remediation

Kamala is not running for president just vice president.

Kamala is not black (not that there's anything wrong with that-------SEINFELD)
I am not interested in pigmentation hues...

nor am I------but it has been WEAPONIZED by the
temporarily pixilated donkey
That is their problem I don't like either candidate and it's not because of their skin tone.

"either" seems like a choice of two-------which two?

Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,
Hopefully white women will stand up against this black tyranny...

Kamala is not running for president just vice president.

Kamala is not black (not that there's anything wrong with that-------SEINFELD)
I am not interested in pigmentation hues...

nor am I------but it has been WEAPONIZED by the
temporarily pixilated donkey
That is their problem I don't like either candidate and it's not because of their skin tone.

"either" seems like a choice of two-------which two?
I dislike Trump and Biden along with the VP choices. Just like the 2016 election, I cringe at the thought of these people in charge.

She wasn't the first dumbass, look up Geraldine Ferraro.

Forget about skin color...why are dems so preoccupied in skin color?....Harris is the most leftwing senator in DC...even other dems have had to distance themselves from her AOC like statements.....if you vote for Joe you will be electing a mentally deficient old man and a racist hateful women that hates this country worse than the Obamas do.....
Dems never have anything to offer but the same old same old bullshit and lies about racism, sexism, etc. They are a morally bankrupt one trick pony party.

I'm half European and half Armenian. I identify with Harris on many levels. Mostly because she and I are a mixture of cultures and races. We are what America is supposed to be about. We are the product of breaking down barriers.

Good for you.

I'm an American. The rest is of no consequence to me.

She ain't even black you dimwit!
Kamala Harris is as black as Nikki Haley is :icon_rolleyes:

PERSON OF COLOR it's a POLITICAL CHOICE----
her mom was from Madras----a state in india which
(in my pathetically limited experience) has people
of slightly darker hue than---for example---new dehli.

HOWEVER such people have been designated CAUCASIAN by the designators. Her jamaican
dad is from JAMAICA where, unless DNA studies
indicate otherwise----HIS ancestry is-----
INTENSIVELY MIXED. my situation is hopeless----
I do not even TAN------and blackface (burnt cork)
has become socially unacceptable

I'm half European and half Armenian. I identify with Harris on many levels. Mostly because she and I are a mixture of cultures and races. We are what America is supposed to be about. We are the product of breaking down barriers.

We are also experienced with closed minds from people. In my case, both European and Armenian. She and I knows what it's like to not fit in either culture.

When Biden became the nominee Harris was my first choice for VP.

Rally around her?

Of course I will.

Those who are trump supporters won't rally around any democrat or anyone who doesn't agree with their views. These people aren't considered at all. They are also a minority.

I can't speak for all women in America but all women I know don't consider skin color or sex. We consider the person. We are happy and excited a woman is on the ticket but her sex and skin color don't matter as much as getting trump out of our White House and our nation back on track.
Of course we won't rally around people we disagree with. What an idiotic thing to say.

I disagree with the ideology of both Harris and Biden.

Your point, of course, is that if any white person criticizes any black person that white person must be a racist. Was it WW who caused Harris to crash and burn in the Democratic primaries or was the fact that both white and black men and women in the Democratic Party recognized that she was just another phony ambitious politician?

I've been thinking about this too.
Looks like white women will be beaten by black men, and black women to gain either the oval office or 'Number One Observatory Circle'.

Kinda funny actually. :laugh:

Let's be candid for a moment. Kamala Harris was NOT chosen because she was the best candidate for the job. She was chosen because she is a "woman of color" (not sure what color that is), and was not obviously unqualified.

The U.S. has not, since FDR, elected a President who is so likely to either die or be incapacitated in office, so for all practical purposes, KH is the MOST IMPORTANT VP nominee in our lifetimes.

Will actual Black women rally around her because she is "Black"? I rather doubt it. But 90% of the group in question blindly vote Democrat anyway, so it won't make any difference. What MIGHT make a difference is KH's record with respect to prosecutions of "minority" defendants, which could reduce Black voter turnout.

I do not agree------the CHOICE to make Kamala black is going to help her get votes from blacks---both male and female LOTS. Not only will she get the democrat vote-----she WILL BRING BLACKS to the polls. A black
((???)) Kamala is a clear advantage to biden (gawd help us) As to her JUDICIAL strict history---I do not
think it will hurt her. -----she ain't going to be a judge
---the only people who could try to make an issue of it would be the republican side----which would actually be silly.-----and then there is the south east asian
thing, IMHO----she'll get the hindus but not the muslims Please note YA MUSLIMEEN Kamala is
a HINDU coming from a family which fought for
civil rights for HINDUS (allah-forbid)

We out to take into account the candidates' CVs, experience, and conduct in office in whatever position that the person is holding or has held. trump and pence have been total failures. They are zeros, and basically have been out to wreck our nation. Biden and Harris are far better candidates, particularly considering the huge amount of rebuilding that we have to do.

Forum List

Back