Will white women allow a sister to be a First with VP nod?

We out to take into account the candidates' CVs, experience, and conduct in office in whatever position that the person is holding or has held. trump and pence have been total failures. They are zeros, and basically have been out to wreck our nation. Biden and Harris are far better candidates, particularly considering the huge amount of rebuilding that we have to do.

can you be more specific regarding the mode of "wreck" and that which must be rebuilt?

Our relationship with our allies, our relationship with important international organizations, our international reputation, the important treaties that trump has backed out of, our national security team, our diplomatic team, our system of checks and balances, our respect for the rule of law, our system of public education, the public programs designed to help the less fortunate, and the wall between church and state, for starters. We cannot go on with trump and pence or we are done as a nation.

1) What problem with our allies
2) what problem with "international organizations"
3) what problem with international reputation.
4) what treaty has trump "backed out of"
5) what do you IMAGINE happened to our system of
checks and balances
6) what happened to public education?
7) what happened to public programs?
8) what happened to the fact of a wall between government and church?
:rolleyes: You must not have been around much. If you are that unaware of the situation, you must not have been paying attention.

so true-----I have not been around----I am no Kamala Harris. How is it out there in the gutter?
Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,
Oh good grief stop with the lying fairy tales..Emmit Til was a thug and a pig. If You bothered to research what really happened and the court testimony, out of control til was sent down south to avoid the trouble he was creating up North----once in the South he went back to well being himself. On the night in question--Till bragged to his buddies (who were black) that he dated white women to which they laughed at him for (as per their testimony btw)......so to prove them wrong, he targeted the shop keepers wife. Back then, black or white, younger than 18 or not------if you sexually harassed someone's wife, you would expect bad things to happen to you especially if you were stupid enough to do it inside the house or business of someone. Till was treated like any other guy attacking someones wife which is why the town acted to protected the shop keeper and his brother (or bro-in-law which I forget which he was exactly).
Why is it then, the white bitch he harrassed, who's still alive, says in her words, it was all a lie? LIsten, you are too ill and too stuck on brain deficiencies to converse with, I don't like picking on the mentally challenged, ie white bitches like you...bye Felicia!!

Let's be candid for a moment. Kamala Harris was NOT chosen because she was the best candidate for the job. She was chosen because she is a "woman of color" (not sure what color that is), and was not obviously unqualified.

The U.S. has not, since FDR, elected a President who is so likely to either die or be incapacitated in office, so for all practical purposes, KH is the MOST IMPORTANT VP nominee in our lifetimes.

Will actual Black women rally around her because she is "Black"? I rather doubt it. But 90% of the group in question blindly vote Democrat anyway, so it won't make any difference. What MIGHT make a difference is KH's record with respect to prosecutions of "minority" defendants, which could reduce Black voter turnout.
Before I respond....so help me, every white mf to date, that supports Trump, look like you...middle aged with a beard, that's has gray in it...what the fuck yall do, FaceBook and clone yourselves?? Creepy as hell.....anyways, put it this way, anything and I mean anything that isn't conservatives, white and smells and look like Trump will get our votes this Nov. I would vote for a white guys pubic hair filled with lice eggs before I'd vote for another 4 years of that whore Trump, understand?

Kamala is not running for president just vice president.

Not really. Everybody knows that Biden is too old and becoming too inept to be the one actually running the show behind the scenes. He'd be 82 at the end of his first term. There is a more than fair chance he won't complete it.
I don't think Senile Joe will be alive in two years :smoke:
OMG, it thinks???? Can we please get this guys number?

I'm white and I have no problem with a person of Harris' background and experience being VP. Why not?

Moreover, look at the two angry imbeciles who are in the White House now. A pussy-grabbing con man/reality TV star who is dumb enough to call women he comes up against "nasty," "mean,"and "disrespectful," traits that he possesses himself, and to say ignorant and totally patronizing things to "suburban housewives." A bigoted cult-trash sex queerdo as VP. Why would any self-respecting woman of any skin tone have anything to do with these two pieces of absolute, insulting, untalented garbage?
And you can say that with a straight face? I'll pass

Kamala is not running for president just vice president.

Not really. Everybody knows that Biden is too old and becoming too inept to be the one actually running the show behind the scenes. He'd be 82 at the end of his first term. There is a more than fair chance he won't complete it.
My mother is 83 years old and in heart beat will tell you to go to hell and keep it moving.....not everybody is stupid like the youngest Trump

Tiger the local hater here....so bare with me, mods and Trump nuts.... I don't see WW regardless of party affiliation, regardless of the #METOO movement, regardless of what they say in public...I don't see these mops rallying behind Harris, I just don't see it. WW throughout our nations history have been the cornerstone of every law put in place since the boat ride, to be this elevated celebrated female in which all are asked to bow down too and worship. Segregation, Jim Crow, AA, Lynchings, etc...you name the shit that helped keep blacks in their place, a celebrated WW is behind it. Tulsa Oka. massacre of blacks back in the day, was because a WW accused someone of rape, Emmit Til, a WW accused this child of touching her and the recent "KAREN" events, don't even get me started...cops constantly being called bc some WW got issues with ppl of color, noticeably, a BM is involved.

Only a WW, decades later can wage a complaint against some powerful WM and his life is over and she gets a check. Hillary felt so entitled she didn't even bother to campaign in key areas, thinking her white skin will carry her to a victory. Betsy, the education secretary, siting at home in her mega mansion, being guarded with tax payer money, while schools struggle to open and begging for her leadership and nobody mentions this shit on the news and lets not forget the brainless mops at FOX News, who can say just about anything and the mass will listen. Only a WW can hold up a anti Trump sign at a MAGA rally and not be harmed, I mean the lists of red carpet entitlements are endless.....and we expect this group to rally for a black woman??? Me don't think so.

It already noted, women feel very uncomfortable with women being president, their words, not mine....most were polled, explicitly said, they would prefer a man as president and we all know who was asked. And we expect Barbie and the Karen's to vote a BW as a first....God I hope I'm wrong, but this can go really bad or be a plus, but I just don't see it. Despite what W/ppl say, giving up Trump the pro white is bright Prez, for a BW VP, I don't see and the thought of 4 more years of Trump...I think the black community and thier demands on Biden, may bit us all in the ass......your thought,
Normal people dont vote based on race. No one gives a fuck about getting a black women in the White House; we just want competent people running the show. Their skin color is obviously irrelevant. Of course, Kamala is god fucking awful, so she should never even be allowed within 1,000 feet of the White House.

Let's be candid for a moment. Kamala Harris was NOT chosen because she was the best candidate for the job. She was chosen because she is a "woman of color" (not sure what color that is), and was not obviously unqualified.

The U.S. has not, since FDR, elected a President who is so likely to either die or be incapacitated in office, so for all practical purposes, KH is the MOST IMPORTANT VP nominee in our lifetimes.

Will actual Black women rally around her because she is "Black"? I rather doubt it. But 90% of the group in question blindly vote Democrat anyway, so it won't make any difference. What MIGHT make a difference is KH's record with respect to prosecutions of "minority" defendants, which could reduce Black voter turnout.
I think 35-40 percent of Blacks will vote for President Trump over Senile Joe
OMG, another white guy thinking....yall on fire today...LOLOLO

Normal people dont vote based on race. No one gives a fuck about getting a black women in the White House; we just want competent people running the show. Their skin color is obviously irrelevant. Of course, Kamala is god fucking awful, so she should never even be allowed within 1,000 feet of the White House.
SELL THAT SHIT TO THE YELLOW GOP COWARDS IN D.C, THE ORANGE BITCH IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE RED WHITE AND VOMIT WHORES ON FOX AND COLOR WILL BECOME A NON ISSUE......DEAL?

Your point, of course, is that if any white person criticizes any black person that white person must be a racist. Was it WW who caused Harris to crash and burn in the Democratic primaries or was the fact that both white and black men and women in the Democratic Party recognized that she was just another phony ambitious politician?
Money is the reason she opted out, as did most...I mean people only got so much of that green shit to spread around and we had how many candidates running? Truth be told, all bets was on Bernie until he went to far to the left. Keep reality in focus, you'll be alright.

Identity politics has pulled this country into the toilet.

We have truly entered our idiocracy when identity is the only determinant for a vice presidential choice and not qualification.
Yall said the same shit about Obama and he turned out to be the best president thus far this century. And allowed Palin a pass...next?

Harris is a creepy hollow suit - the perfect match for Demented Joe.

View attachment 374197
1597323400683.png

We have truly entered our idiocracy when identity is the only determinant for a vice presidential choice and not qualification.
Yall said the same shit about Obama and he turned out to be the best president thus far this century. And allowed Palin a pass...next?

what exactly did obama do that was so great?

Survived an assassination bullet from a red neck!! next stupid question?

while being the most divisive president since....nixon maybe?

and racist as, well not as racist as you are, but pretty fucking racist.

he was a piece of shit.

while being the most divisive president since....nixon maybe?

and racist as, well not as racist as you are, but pretty fucking racist.

he was a piece of shit.
I'm curious, that slab of meat in your head, does it ever get air? Your an idiot, bye

I'm half European and half Armenian. I identify with Harris on many levels. Mostly because she and I are a mixture of cultures and races. We are what America is supposed to be about. We are the product of breaking down barriers.

Good for you.

I'm an American. The rest is of no consequence to me.
Make no mistake, it's the same for most Americans. We're tired of all the race-baiting divisiveness.
Pigeonholing people is not a good way to go. It irks most people. That doesn't stop the Democrats from almost always doing it, though.

We out to take into account the candidates' CVs, experience, and conduct in office in whatever position that the person is holding or has held. trump and pence have been total failures. They are zeros, and basically have been out to wreck our nation. Biden and Harris are far better candidates, particularly considering the huge amount of rebuilding that we have to do.

can you be more specific regarding the mode of "wreck" and that which must be rebuilt?
The steady march towards totalitarian Communism has been broken up..

Forum List

Back