Will We Be Allowed To Vote In Person In Nov If We Don't Have Sex W/Guys?

That upsets you, huh. Guys having sex with guys. Why does it bother you so much, is someone making you participate?
No, just being forced to make a cake for it, forced to have a different opinion about it, forced to remove it from any comment in most message boards, forced to accept it at work, and churches being attacked for not accepting it. So yes, it can be upsetting as it is being force on us with minimal options to opt out.

Edit: Either way MonkeyPox is mainly a gay thing.

Last edited:
Are you Easy65, or just a ginormous dick?

You're insisting that when you said "come out of the closet" that wasn't a gay reference.

Who is a dick stands on your own shallow lie, you're a homophobe and a liar as well as a racist. Talk about being a dick

No, just being forced to make a cake for it, forced to have a different opinion about it, forced to remove it from any comment in most message boards, forced to accept it at work, and churches being attacked for not accepting it. So yes, it can be upsetting as it is being force on us with minimal options to opt out.

Edit: Either way MonkeyPox is mainly a gay thing.

BULLDOG , who I said that too, is a homophobic racist. If you aren't a Democrat, I wasn't talking to you. I'm pointing out all the homophobic slurs by loving leftists, like BULLSHIT and BlindBoo who keep using gay as an insult.

Blindboob is a special kind of stupid as he claims "come out of the closet" isn't a gay reference.

I don't know if it's funnier that they are the ones who make gay an issue or that calling people gay stopped working at some point in high school, and they are still doing it, LOL

I can live with the left looking the other way in regards to men sucking dick or taking it up the butt. What is done in privacy should be protected, but to accept it as normal and promoting such a disgusting and demented activity is just plain sick. If you think I am wrong please enlighten us on the positives regarding repugnant homosexual behavior.
It's normal that some people will choose to love things that I wouldn't choose. Just because I don't care for MD-2020 doesn't mean I should look down on those that do.

It's funny how I keep triggering you and you can't put your response in words, so you lash out without them, LOL. I'm just acknowledging you, racist
You don't have the ability to trigger me, but you entertaining me doesn't seem to be a problem. Too bad that you don't understand that gay jokes aren't usually that funny, but when they are made about someone who is unquestionably homophobic, they can be hylarious.

It's normal that some people will choose to love things that I wouldn't choose. Just because I don't care for MD-2020 doesn't mean I should look down on those that do.
I think I made it clear that individual queers should not be put down because of an accident of nature. I also made it clear that I detest their dirty sexual behaviors. Are you in favor of such activity?

I think I made it clear that individual queers should not be put down because of an accident of nature. I also made it clear that I detest their dirty sexual behaviors. Are you in favor of such activity?
The virus knows that the anus is being reified at the expense of reproductive apparati.

What particular dirty sexual behavior do you detest? Blowjobs? Anal sex?

You gain nothing by answering a question with a question but I will play your game. Do you like Bj's and Anal sex between males?
Not personally, but I do love me some blowjobs and the occasional anal sex!

How is a blowjob dirtier when one guy smokes another guy's pole? Are they doing something I'm missing out on?

I don't think about gay sex as much as you do. I'd appreciate any knowledge you have about how they have made oral sex dirtier. My curiosity is piqued.

Not personally, but I do love me some blowjobs and the occasional anal sex!

How is a blowjob dirtier when one guy smokes another guy's pole? Are they doing something I'm missing out on?

I don't think about gay sex as much as you do. I'd appreciate any knowledge you have about how they have made oral sex dirtier. My curiosity is piqued.
"Come on Man" It ain't about the type of sex, it is about the participants. Man on man is not normal, never was and never will be.

Forum List

Back